This is a reminder to all American gun owners and so called patriots. You will not easily deport us...

This is a reminder to all American gun owners and so called patriots. You will not easily deport us. I can tell you that much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Callate maricon. Ni los hispanos te quieren. Que te muered forro.

Yeah that's why you're gonna self deport. It's called E-verify. Brace for impact.

>so called patriots
As opposed to what? Commies and non-americans invading our land?

We will fucking shoot you. youll never see your home again

Friendly reminder that any person in America has the full protection of law from any crime committed against them.

Good. I like a challenge.

You gotta go back.....
first of all 1.2 out of 10 larp but i'll bite
1776 will happen if you try to take are gunz!

Lmao...

You won't die for a better Mexico...But you'll die to stay in America. Pathetic. Exactly why you're a genetic atrocity.

What's it feel like yo come from a country of failure...only to export the failure wherever you go due to filthy nigger genetics?

jokes on you I have insomnia

Agreed but...
>meme flag
>take ARE guns

So you want us to kill you then deport your body back to your homeland in a box? I don't get your little threat.

This, I am protected by the constitution and the sovereign who are the leaders of my country and have decided that I may live here.

I can tell you that we're betting on this. Please, chimp out, turn our cities into south africa. We'll move to the country's interior. And when everything goes to shit, and there are no more gibs because you burnt it all to the ground, and you come for our settlement in rural white america demanding more gibs, hooting like the animals you are, threatening our families, we will shoot every fucking one of you.

Things are going to get bloody.

>genetic atrocity
can i steal this phrase?

It’s going to be hard and lots of people are going to die.

Write to some Democrat Congressmen and plead with them to take Trump's deal offering citizenship to you. It's either that or you go back.

>You will not easily deport us.

That's ok, we're heavily armed.

WE WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU

Gun owners aren't going to be the ones deporting you, ICE is.

My advice? Zig-zag