Wow this is powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

flic.kr/p/23LzqS7
nature.com/articles/ncomms14845
nature.com/articles/ngeo2822),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course it's changing. It's turning into springtime right now

that cartoon photograph honestly just really made me think

Why the sun looks like an egg and the guy a volcano??Is there a deeper meaning in this??!!!

ha ha. comics.

that's how the sun is represented in his comics with dinosaurs in them too, and we all know dinosaurs love volcanos... it's probably to represent ""aged ideas""

Eggs are a symbol of rebirth, and the volcano is traditionally a place for sacrifice, usually to an angry god. The image clearly alludes to the rebirth of humanity through the sacrifice of which god though? There are 4 (four) letters in the word "hoax", which points to the Tetragrammaton (lit; 4 letter word), so obviously it means YHVH will destroy the planet this summer.

Another completely fucking average winter where I live.

feels good man to be a baby boomer that ignored it, gonna die soon benefit from it immensely and its not my problem

hope u all suffer thro it real good millennial stupid faggots

yeah because that's how science works, with anecdotal evidence

Didn't expect any better from an ignorant Amerimutt desu

btw is there any comic like this where a non white has been put in the "i am silly" role?

I'll save you

Didn't bongs just have a mini ice age?
We've also had our coolest summer in a while.
t. WA

Some burgers just got buried in snow the other day as well.

Okay, let's post comics.

Of course how could i not see this

I'm too dumb for this
Nah dont be silly

What a clever cartoon, I like the way it merged the imagery of things melting in the heat with a poorly drawn cartoon character. Its so well down I cant help but drop all my convictions about the phenomenon. Its become too obvious that its real, and tangible.

Wow this is powerful.

here this leave just I'll

And, finally, the most famous one.

Do you have the spic one that's like that?

So it was the Sun all along?

Go listen to Penn Juliets pod cast or something.

wow he looks like our prime minister, Stefan Löfven.

No kidding.

/fpbp

Why they don't call it "global warming" anymore?

If you artfags want some bizarre art that is nationalist abstract check this Canadian. He keeps getting his shit taken down
flic.kr/p/23LzqS7

Hey, I live in Great Falls. Democrats PROMISED me out-of-control global warming if I voted for Trump.

Still waiting.

Holy shit. So good

Wtf this is significantly "lit" *100 emoji* *flame emoji*

Who made these?!

So we did the scientific thing with this already:
>We theorized the temperature, and the effects it would have. NYC underwater by 2015, etc
>We ran the experiment
>It didn't happen

Come up with another hypothesis and test it or shut the fuck up. Also, doing pretty average in a cycle right now.

>very long ass text wall putting your concerns into dumpster.txt
you are wrong

Lmao

A wyatt man...

Honest LMFAO

so corny yet so blunt

Oi I haven't read that far yet

Kinda odd that no one has talked about global warming in like a year.
I'm so used to people bitching about it nonstop.

this graphic is completely outdated
not only is there a good first-order correlation between high-CO2 atmospheres (low CO2 atmospheres) and supergreenhouse (icehouse) intervals, but in the cases that can be checked, CO2 also emerges as the prime driver of climate on shorter timescales.

dated doesn't disprove.... please link me a chart showing carbon dioxide during the carboniferous period and the temperature during that time.

Why not use a more recent timescale instead of being retarded?

fuck a duck

lmao
You cuck. there is a direct relationship with the amount of CO2 in relation to temp millions of years ago to CO2 in relation to temp now.
If there was 200 times the CO2 in the air then ... and the temp was the same what does that tell you?

>Penn Juliets

So another dumb American just like u? No thanks.

If "global warming" isn't real then how do you explain that last week Iceland had warmer temperatures than Italy.

(1/3) the current best estimate long-term CO2 evolution can be found here: nature.com/articles/ncomms14845
(Figures 1 and 4)

The low number of proxies during the paleozoic however doesn't allow for any confidence in the short-term (that is, 1 Myrs or less) variability. The windows where high-resolution proxy records exist do show a correlation between CO2 and climate as I said (see nature.com/articles/ngeo2822), but they are short compared to the full length of the Carboniferous.

Similarly, there is no high-resolution temperature curve for the carboniferous that could be compared to the CO2 curve, mostly because the Carboniferous ocean floor has been cycled back into the mantle long ago.

(2/3) For the reasons mentioned above, the Carboniferous isn't one of the cases where the relationship can be tested beyond the first order: the CO2 proxies that do exist show generally low concentration (comparable to modern values), while geologic evidence points to extensive glaciation even into the low paleolatitudes.

To understand CO2's role on shorter timescales, you have to look at geologic periods that can be checked in detail. The most obvious one is the Cenozoic (the last 65 million years), for which the ocean floor and a large volume of terrestrial sediment still exist, allowing for high-resolution temperature and CO2 reconstruction (pic related).

(3/3) Nevertheless, even if there were no CO2 proxies at all for any point in geologic time at any resolution - there would still be good reasons to think that CO2 is the dominant driver of planetary climate. That's because there is an obvious link between tectonics and climate evolution on both long and short timescales.

Greenhouse intervals generally coincide with times of intensified arc volcanism and continental rifting, while virtually all abrupt climate events recognized in the geologic record are linked to the emplacement of large igneous provinces.

The Demlcrats promised tbat if Trump got elected, there would be rigbt wing death squads, and the streets would run red with the blood of feminists, communists, and minorities. It still hasn't happened yet. Another broken promise.

How do you explain that Italy had cooler temperatures than Iceland?

This drawing is actually the opposite of powerful. In fact, it's quite sad. Not because climate change is real, but because of the wasted talent.

If you aren't working to Glorify God, anons, then you are not living up to your potential.

First it was "Global warming", now it is "Climate change", the next thing you know it will be "Global cooling".

The government needs artificial reasons to tax the people for simple made up lies.

I can see why one would think that

It's quite an accurate image, everyone knows anthropomorphic climate change is a hoax, solar-cycle driven climate change, however, is real.