Both Index and SAO got S3 instead of the better Dengeki Bunko light novel

>Both Index and SAO got S3 instead of the better Dengeki Bunko light novel

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FAIR?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

Because SAO sells like hot cakes. It prints money

Horizon made no sense if you didn't read the LN. At least Index and SAO are somewhat comprehensible if you didn't read the source material.

Both of those are legitimately better than anything that shitfest did. That's saying a lot since they're bottom of the barrel-tier.

I have previously gotten myself involved with all three of these series. I might as well have punched myself in the face for a week straight, it would have done about as much for my intelligence and constitution.

Nah, Horizon is pretty easy to follow on rewatch.

Index deserves another season, though.

Horizon is shit.

On top of that it's not a popular shit show like Index or SAO.

I knew what to expect out of the plebs but I still opened the thread anyway. I don't know why I do this to myself.

>>Both Index and SAO got S3 instead of the better Dengeki Bunko light novel

And all's right in the world

Just started reading it since S3 never.
The exposition at the start is more dense than a fucking tub of butter

because autistic horizon writer actually cared about his works, while sao & index are just cashgrabs

Futayo finally got her cover illustration and I'm really happy with that.

Which studio would give S3 justice anyway? There's so much shit happening in volume 3 that it would require a 24 episode adaptation

Buttmad Horizon fag detected.

Put your trip on Lelouch.

triggered sao mainstreamer detected

You should be thankful we loaned you js06 to translate Kawakami's works.

>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FAIR?
>WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
Horizon was a vanity project, with Sunrise deliberately making an anime series that only they had the capacity to make as a huge well paid studio.

But the reality is that it was a huge amount of work. It was so hard that they are better off making something else for less money. Horizon sells, but it took too much effort.

I have Index S3 being greenlit. The only triggered one here is you.

Horizon is one of the few series thats impossible to adapt due to the sheer amount of detail and care that its autistic author put into it.

And Im saying this as a fan myself.

>Horizon is one of the few series thats impossible to adapt due to the sheer amount of detail and care that its autistic author put into it.
And the author even told Sunrise that it is risky. He offered them the prequel instead, which would have been a much simpler job. Sunrise insisted on doing Horizon, which implied that the difficulty is the entire point.

The real shame is Heavy Object not getting another season.

Where's my fucking buddy action anime japan

HO is shit.

As soon as I get my Zashiki Warashi anime.