Someone make a video so we can start the hashtag #SaveSouthAfrica

Someone make a video so we can start the hashtag #SaveSouthAfrica

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=hNctnK1LUwQ
southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/western-cape/farmer-shoots-attacker-with-shotgun-farm-attack-vredendal/
youtu.be/a7flWOBtoCM
youtube.com/watch?v=uUrmgU4jA18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#Fuckwh*Tes
#nowh*TeAfricans
#shoottheboer

Why don't they just fight back.

Honestly, the White Man should leave SA, so you can all starve. You'll get on your knees, begging them to come back. They won't.

Best case scenario for you pal? Living in mud huts.

Here
youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=hNctnK1LUwQ

Instead of #SaveSouthAfrica, how about #LiberateAfrica, not just from whites, but their aid as well, let them be self-determinant of their fate. We should be accelerating this, not letting it stagnate.

Once whites go, they will have to deal with the Chinese and they aren't as altruistic as whites are, then those mouthbreathers will beg for whites to return to be the hero but only then will the whites leave them to their own fate.

this
why dont they establish a new commando volunteer system or are organizing themselfs

We hung kaffers for fun, used to rape those animals on the weekends. Now we let them hang each other

Any legit person whom i can donate money other than Lauren Southern??

They are greatly outnumbered.

yeah but they are getting cucked so hard right now they should be organising themself in at least some kind of civil disobedience

Nobody hung them for fun you fucken nigger

It will most likely end up in the hands of some Jews so don't even bother unless you support someone directly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/western-cape/farmer-shoots-attacker-with-shotgun-farm-attack-vredendal/

oh karma is right my friend

suidlanders

Now you know how Blacks feel.

If you don't want this being done to Whites, you shouldn't have done this to Blacks in the first place.

Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you.

Now apologize for killing Blacks or else we won't stop.

>the rest ran away

LARPing as a nigger is the worst offense known to man.

Here you go

>youtu.be/a7flWOBtoCM

Quick rundown on Suidlanders? I don't want to accidentally donate on the nigger side.

You got suffrage you uppity bigger, that's all you should've got

largest civil preparation organization in SA

they are prepared for worst case SHTF and have evac plans

But when is it starting to evacuate? I really don't want my boers brothers to be slaughtered. How much is the recommended amount of donation in USD?

whenever it is deemed their people are in immediate threat to danger i guess

I only donated 100USD, but i guess that's enough to buy a tank of diesel.

Every penny would help I imagine.

lmao u just trynna complentate for yo skinny dick white boi y dont u go touch ya cousins asshole pedo lmao

That whenever is now, thanks aussiebro I'll contact them myself personally I'll try do a simple research on Suidlanders if they're trustworthy I'll donate a sizable amount of money in my account i just don't want it to get to the wrong hands.

My money just keeps piling up i was supposed to buy a fancy car but my college car that parents gave me is still working. I don't buy branded clothes either.

Do you think it's advisable to go to SA??
I'm working for my father's own company i could probably make excuse like going on vacation on SA, they don't have any clue what's the situation there.

white south africans trying to red pill their fellow countrymen and to protect white children woman and old people.have some stuff on jewtube too
youtube.com/watch?v=uUrmgU4jA18

Do you think it's advisable to go in SA and have you seen lauren southern there?

are there any faggot laws in SA where the farmer would get in trouble for defending himself like in the (((west)))?

>RT
does this give hope that russia will side with the whites?

jews man...

Lmao this, but make sure to poison the earth so nothing can grow

Not just salt, arsenic

fking kike detected

>Someone make a video so we can start the hashtag #SaveSouthAfrica
No. Give the whites in South Africa guns and ammo.

your kind are animalistic throwbacks, we owe you nothing, you didnt buy the land, you dont produce anything, you steal and kill...
Africa is going to be the central area for the proxy wars and your all invited

no. and no. stay where you are. you slightly safer

yup. its very difficult to get fire arms here anyways. they have totally banned .22 except for sport shooting

that would be the most helpful solution to the situation we face. but not just firearms and ammunition, body armor is extremely necessary considering we are outnumbered by more than 10 to 1. sorry i dont know the exact figure

>Someone
do it yourself you fucking faggot
millenials really are sloths

>55,908,900 (July 2016 est.)

hmmmmmmmm i found this in 47 seconds

See this You are planning to genocide blacks again. You don't learn from Karma.

Don't do unto others, yet you want to arm yourselves and genocide Africans.

so what, this guy will likely go to jail or no?

Bump

It's from 2004, wtf is your point? It's 2018 now.

you stupid poes fucktard do you not know its 2018 not 2004? or did you miss little davie warner trying to pick a fight with quinnie carrying a 3kg cricket bat? fucken shitforbrains

yup more than likely be raped and killed in jail

can someone TLDR South Africa’s history to a brainlet? How did this happen?