Naruto

How would the story play out if Sasuke was female?

Would it be better?

I only watched naruto for the homolust so I don't think it would have made it better

Fuck off narutard

It would make more sense of Naruto were a girl.

it would've never been the mega-hit that Naruto is today
everyone who thinks sasuke being a girl would legit make naruto better is a delusional hater

I guess people would be surprised at how aggressive femSasuke is.

They'd have to do something about the romance in the trio.

>hater
Learn a few more words
>it would never have been as popular
You don't know this

Sakura being lesbian would explain her unlikability.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

It'd be about a boy trying to get control of his psycho girlfriend that ran off with some old guy that likes fondling her and biting her neck in order to do drugs and kill her fugitive brother.

Now what if Naruto was the girl and Sasuke was the boy?

Probably. But it wouldn't have that much of success because it would lack of homolust and fujoshis are a force to be reckon with.
(Unless we had a male Sakura)

Depends, would Sakura be female?

nice bait

But Naruto is a girl in many scenes. This wouldn't work if naruto was a girl. He has a pervy teacher and if naruto was a girl this would have ended with naruto getting raped to death

Is Naruto still the most hated anime of a/?

>Naruto being female
People back then would have not self-insert and lose interest
>Sasuke being female
No rivalism,sexual tension everytime,battles don't look serious

>Sakura being male
Would be better

>Shikamaru being female
Yes please
>Gaara female
Yes!
>Hinata male
Yes
>Neji female
Absolutely

Uchihamaki clan overpopulates Konoha

Somebody pls tell me they'll save my shitty OC so I can be relieved of the burden of having it on my computer.

>this would have ended with naruto getting raped to death
Yeah, as evidenced by all the rape in the series, dumb edgelord.

I don't think that Naruto would be able to fight her properly while sporting a raging boner.

Are you blind? I just told you the rape would only be there if Naruto were a girl. You literally just told me something wouldn't happen because it didn't happen when the conditions were different.

But user, not even emo can beat the dick.

Fem!Naruto would be like Anko without the supersizw

I want Tumblr to get out.

>implying naruto's boner doesn't transcend the gender

You should fuck off with your cancerous fanfiction thread, Narutard

It would be so much better

Sasuke as a hot girl will explain why everyone - from Naruto to Sakura to Karin to the entire Leaf Village - was willing to overlook her asshole antics

This thread reeks Dumblr, probably a Sumirefag also.

Doesn't being a hot guy give him the same immunity?

Greatest Yuri NTR of our generation because Hinata would have still won.

You guys are forgetting that Kishi can't write women to save his life.

Kishi writes great homosexual characters. Sakura is a realistic female character that had no place in a boyslove.

That would make and all the secret meetings in the woods and all the "Bort is a combination of Nardo and Sauce" a lot more dramatic

>implying the watersword fag wasn't all over sauce

saved

I can tell you've never watched it. I can also tell you're new.

The way the author writes chicks the Uchiha massacre would have left her quiet and demure like Hinata, not revenge-lusted.

But let's say Sasuka retained her personality. Shikamaru would be the village chad that Ino and Sakura crush on.

Sasuka would be the top of the class still and the "popular girl" that all the boys crushed on and since Naruto only liked Sakura because she liked the guy that was on top, I think his childhood crush would have been Sasuka instead, rendering Sakura even more useless than she is now. Hell Sarutobi liked to make squads with 2 boys rivaling each other over a girl so Naruto's squad would have ended up being completely different.

But holy shit already that makes things turn out better if Sasuka ended up being endgame.

Not considering the 80+ threads we've had in the last week. The entire hardcore anime fandom in general is losing its hateboner that its had with shonen for so long.

forget sasuke!! let talk about Itachi!!

You're the one whose new faggot for not noticing that's some old pasta

How new are you?

Kill yourself out of Sup Forums, retard.

What a fucking dumblr shit thread to make OP, you should kill yourself to retain some dignity. In any case, it doesn't matter what sex Sauce has because he's a total shit character, and a fundamentally awful partner.

Dubs see dubs. Thank you for that.

>something something "Naruto x Sasuke was true love, NaruHina is a hack"

Something Something bitch just need cock

>what if sasuke was a girl
of course Sup Forums virgins wouldn't understand bromanceruto

Probably, everything after the timeskip would have worked better.

Fujoshit and other assorted landwhales (and closed homosexuals in Sup Forums) have to out of their fucking minds. I mean, I finished the story without ever really liking any of the main characters and even then, I can't possibly fathom why anyone would want a character they've come to like dating (much less marrying) Sasuke. The guy is completely autistic, boring and asexual. Just look at the way he treats the sow he actually married. I despise Sakura, and even so, I still think she doesn't deserve taking all the shit she gets from this faggot. Why do you think Femsauce would treat Naruto any better? Kishi should have stick with the idea of Sasuke fucking off to whatever wasteland to atone from his bullshit and never again interact with another character from Konoha again like he clearly wanted to.

*closeted

I think Fem Sauce should still loose to Hinata right at the very end just like how the regular version ended.

The only merit in that is that the ensuing shitstorm would be even bigger, but the romance itself would remain garbage.

Writing good romace is well beyond most jump writers. But writing the troll pairings at the end is something they do just to generate some buzz. And this would make the best shitstorm ever.

And just imagine if Sakura still somehow gives birth to Salad because Ninja magic or Orochimaru.

Who ended up being the main antagonist of Naruto? Kaguya or Madara?

>The ending unfolds with the boy and the girl beating the living shit out of each other until their arms get blown off.
Kino love story.

Exactly the same except Sup Forums would call it GOAT instead of hating it.

Black zetsu

What's goat mean

Sasuko wouldn't get very far and loses to the D at every turn.

I doubt this series could afford itself even more hated female character then Sakura.

>all that potential sexual tension

muh fuggin dik

Isn't female Sasuke just Anko?

Was this moment intended to be as homo erotic as it ended up being?

You sure are desperate to keep alive your shit thread, Narutard

why aren't you shitting up the tokyo ghoul threads while you're at it? Could it be you secretly like tokyo ghoul?

>The story of a girl so thirsty she becomes ninja jesus to save and fuck his boy

Yes

If Sasuke was female, this series would attract a whole other kind of audiences. Sup Forums would like it rather than hate it.

Why don't you get the fuck out Sup Forums instead of spamming your cancerous Naruto fanfic threads.

Why don't you answer my question? Is there no TG thread up atm? Why are you so dedicated to having double standards? Because someone told you to?

Seeing the TG thread, they didn't make a fanfic thread like you Narutards.

They don't feel the need to necrobump their shit threads all the time like you Narutards as well.

Maybe you should fuck off back to your naruto forums or >>>/reddit/ since you like forcing your shit threads on Sup Forums and don't even let them die naturally.

I would believe all the irrational emotions, stupid behavior, and lust for murder more knowing Sasuke was on her monthlys

Sup Forums would love it

Dude give it up. They won.

What's the main reason Sup Forums hates Naruto?

circlejerk, just like how they hate SAO

I thought SAO is hated because it's popular normie anime.

Sup Forums hates everything that is chad.Dragon ball suoer is Chad but Sup Forums is still afraid of our suoer chadness so they don't mock super chads

Naruto's story would have been much better if Sasuke had died in the Bridge arc, because then the last decade or so of Naruto chasing around Sasuke would not exist.

It would please my dick, but it would probably fuck with the story too much. For better or worse.

Bad writing.

It's one of the reasons the anime industry is so shit now

It would be shit because Sasuke would be worthless, because every single female character in Naruto is worthless.

All wrong.

>all these newfags replying to this unironically

stop making this thread you fucking faggot

Naruto brings lots money and jobs to animators, studios and lots of related people. Why it causes the industry to be shit?

Naruto is the anime definition of stagnation, right next to Dragon Ball. It brings in a lot of jobs and money, yes, but those same jobs and that same money could be used to fund and create stuff like lesser known manga to anime adaptations. I don't think anyone really working on something like Naruto are particularly passionate about it, they just do it for the money.

I guess so that they do it for the money. But having lots of money, especially from overseas would boost the industry since the money would indirectly pour into another potential projects not just rotating in Naruto franchise. Who knows there might be group of people who is working there wants to start another project from unknown author.

Meant to quote

>>But having lots of money, especially from overseas would boost the industry since the money would indirectly pour into another potential projects not just rotating in Naruto franchise.
Well personally, I'd like to know/see where all of that money is going, because I'm sure not seeing it. The only thing I could potentially see it going towards is One Punch Man, but that's really about it. I'm also really tired, so I could be forgetting something. I personally think that their pockets are already perfectly fat and stuffed full of cash and all they're doing is waving it around.

So you're a TG fangay then. Got it brother

Yeah, really need info about the money rotation. Just hoping there would be lots of new projects will be animated in the future and they are just waiting to invest to the potential ones. So far maybe another shounen jump manga like Black Clover

No we don't try to communicate with DBS people because they can barely speak English

Well sakura would certainly be gayest female anime character of all time

SAO still exists

Maybe I'm just a bit bitter that the thing I love so much will never get an anime adaptation, even if it's definitely not shounen material. Though it really doesn't help that the thing I like is incredibly obscure, even to Sup Forums, where maybe a handful of anons know about it, let alone care.

Because right now Sasuke treats Naruto a hundred times better than he does his """wife""" and daughter?

Tell me the series man, spread it and maybe it'll get more awareness. Same here, hoping for more seinen series gets animated like Vinland Saga or war ones.

The show would be too rapey especially with Itachi mind raping her constantly. It would've gotten banned by sjw. The homolust undertones probably helped it get more popular.

Pandemonium Wizard Village by Sho Shibamoto, a fantastic and incredibly underappreciated artist that deserves far more credibility than he gets. Out of all his works, this is the only one to get an English translation, while the rest of his works, excluding his latest, aren't even anywhere online. The website it was originally on, ikki-para, also shut down.

When did this pasta come out again?

No, just showing a Narutard like yourself just how cancerous you are compared to the rest of the board