Marathoning season 2 of My Hero Academia

>marathoning season 2 of My Hero Academia

He's a cunt, right?

Nah

JUST A HEROOOO

he makes a living saving people's lives

No, he's legitimately the best hero and his philosophy is the only one that's actually heroic.

Literally nothing wrong with him.
A little harsh, but you can't argue against the results.

He's actually like every dad who put all his hope into his son to pass on his legacy.

SHOTOOOOOOOOO!!!

I like Endeavor and I hope we get more backstory for him and what made him such an awful human being, and I hope it's not just a copypasta of Bakugou's autistic bakstory it's going to be but i can dream

HE WAS A DROPOUT, A COWARD

Best dad

>Mother scars your face with boiling hot water
>Dad is the bad guy

because Endavor was abusive to the point where she fucking snapped

>endeavor and yui
what quirk would the kid have?

He handled the Stain issue better than All Might did.

Why did the other thread get nuked?

Depends. Is autism hereditary?
>implying he wouldn't attempt to breed with the Alien Queen to create the perfect xeno

SICK AND TIRED OF HIS WEAKNESS

Ones actions are ones own faggot. If you throw boiling water onto a kid it's you who did it. She deserves to rot in that ward.

>is autism hereditary
yes, actually. same with schizophrenia.

The abuse of Endeavor made the wife act like that towards Shouto.

hopefully because mods are cracking down on these shitty threads, but probably because some fag was discussing anime too hard.

I think i'm ready to start taking requests.

Work on the hair some.
Start with Todoroki and work your way from there.

>discussing anime too hard.
I can think of 20 threads the past week that broke that rule before the bump limit was reached.

draw Inko but she has All for One

The hair can use a fix, overall very good user

AHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THAT HAIR
JESUS IM DYING OVER HERE

He is an absolutely abhorrent vapid shell of a person, so of course he garners sympathy from Sup Forums

draw whoever you think the traitor is revealing themselves to us

Picture the most flanderised /r9k/ stacy roastie
Now make her male
That's Endeavor for you

draw moonfish's cute daughter

>Ones actions are ones own
Sure, but things like mental illness are mitigating factors in terms of culpability. Hospitalization was the correct response, and since her condition appears to be related to trauma from his abuse Endeavor bears responsibility for her developing it, if not for the actions she took due to her instability.

Draw Toga eating Tonkatsu ramen and becoming a piggy.

Yes, he's a cunt, but he also is a fucking combat god.
On the other hand, he takes the blame for some UA students when they nearly kill a villain. so he's not total trash.

Drew a good Inko

How would you redeem fire dad, Sup Forums?

Jesus Christ... Don't know if want.

So how about a fun quick sketch of a request ship/crack pairing before I go to bed for the night.

What will their kids look like?

He's a flaming neckbeard. What do you expect?

Monoma and Aoyama as ouiabros.

Make Endeavor help Shoto to be a hero the way his son and not himself wants.

He's just mad that two men can't make an ubermensch together, he had to get this dumb bitch who fucked it up the first few times.

>monoma's face
10/10

Why?

>that brain ponytail

Replace the last one with /ss/

straight shouto

That's putting it lightly

Kek

Excellent

w-what quirk does it have, user?

If it touches someone, it copies that person's quirk and keeps it forever, but becomes more deformed with each new quirk added.

Reminder - the song implies he's actually a true hero. All the bad things you hear about him are hearsay or stem from his butthurt bacon faced son who blames him for something his crazy mother did to him (pathetic!).

What the fuck is this cringy shit?

>Find out dad is actually a decent guy. Just misunderstood.
Pretty sure that's gonna happen.

He don't need to be redeemed. He's fukken based!

Indeed he is my favorite hero tight now. Check it out!

Great taste. Very intellectual!

i was abused as a kid so dont come at me with that shitty logic

Don't bother arguing with them. They are numale Redditors. They think that all womyns are blameless and if they do something bad it's still the fault of the patriarchy.

Why is she so cute?

>abuse the woman because she wants to raise the child normally
>consider dad the good guy
really don't understand you lot

definitely the eyes

you're attracted to damaged goods because yu know no healthy person would ever be desperate enough to put up with you
that or you're a lesbian. could go either way

Omg I love Mineta too! We sure need more people with great taste

Reminder to report and ignore ban evaders

Are you really that insecure?

I have to admit, after watching the end of the UA Sports Festival and now Stain arc, I have to say, I've taken quite a liking to the show.

Is the quality consistent? And does it still have Western comic influence to the story?

Yes. To both.

I am surprised this little fella triggers all of you to the point of retardation

Yes to the latter. Mostly to the former.

It's straight-up HYPE up to ch100. After that, Hori doesn't fall for hype creep and tones it down. The latest arc is the first "long" arc, so some people are REEEEing about it and it's splitting up perspectives. Also Hori is dying (read: having to take breaks).

It's good, though. I definitely recommend catching up.

Grapes are autistic. AUTISTIC!

Her voice is really cute

>I want to fuck someone who reminds me of a dog
Feels weird

He's a good hero, but an asshole personally.

It's not like they had a choice in the matter. If Iida ran Native dies. If Deku runs Native and Iida die. If Shoto runs Native and Iida die, Deku probably dies. That whole thing convinced me Stain was right. His methods were wrong, but a "hero" society that would punish someone who could save someone from a murderer and does so is rotten to its core.

Endeavor is a good boy.

her tiddies looking kinda big

Now we just gotta wait for the mods to delete this thread too.

Reposting from last thread because MODs are FAGs.

She is kinda cute.

Iida could have easily grabbed Native and bolted. The issue isn't that they fought they bad guy but they didn't fight him the right way. deku was half right when he called Todoroki to save him but Iida made a lot of problems by starting a fight that got WAY out of hand without calling for help.

Shhhh. Just let the thread die.

>Deku is mindbroken after this arc with the death of Sir, Mirio losing his quirk and the Villain League killing Eri
>Nobody can cheer him up
>Endeavor has some business at Yuuei and sees Deku
>He sees the same soulless eyes in Deku he had once
>Endeavor gives Deku a pep talk so that he doesn't make the same mistakes like him

>Endeavor gives Deku a talk about the wonders of eugenics

Deku. Don't grow up to be an abusive husband who black mails women into having sex with you for some sick eugenics project. Okay, Deku. Don't rape chicks and then break their spirits so they scold your son. That's wrong.

True, Iida could have done things better. He should have immediately said something rather than going off on his own, but once that mistake was made, I don't think he could have gotten away unless Stain let him go. Though to be fair he might have given his ideals.

The legit parallels of Bakugou, and Endeavor are so apparent it hurts.

I’m pretty sure Iida was doomed the second he gave his “you killed my brother, prepare to die” speech

What is he going to do with this filthy mutant?

Love and cherish her

Is this panel from Vigilantes or a doujin? Stain would be a fucking edgy shitposter.

He shouldn't have made the mistake in the first place. As soon as he saw something suspicious he should have said something. That they didn't die horribly doesn't change things

user I'm fucking mad, post cute pics of best girl.