Russian elections

Are you mad to have no real choice again? Is it true the average salary in Russia is $500?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=wE7YFCROnA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not fucking fair Russians have such a great leader and nationalist to lead their country and all we have is kike cocksleeve (((Trump))) who cucks on everything.

>500
That's average, median will be close to 300

depends
in moscow median is 2000

Yes, because putin’s friends steal 5 millions a day.

Haha why the fuck is his eye's color touched up to exaggerate their blueness.

RUSSAR NEED NO MONEY

WE HACK!
WE HAXER U KNOW!??
THIS WE DO!
HACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
(we do)

That's not how median works.

WHAT U SAY BITCH?
WE HAK FACEBOOK!!
WE DO THIS TO U!

Perhaps we should just run with it. I guess if Russia can fix an election and sway wars with no evidence but some lefty whining...they must be so powerful that we should just start learning Russian eh?

moscow's average is 700-1200

stop lying and don't forget to vote for your sell out overlords at united russia faggot

meh
it goes Putin-Putin-Medvedew-Putin-Putin-Medvedew all the way to eternity
also Putin have boudy doubles, clones and robots and will rule Russia forever

Just because there's one choice that's clearly better than the rest doesn't mean you have no real choice.

>Are you mad to have no real choice again?

you tell me

AYO aquafresh snownigger hackerbots

Why don’t you answer the question? Is it weird to live in a literal dictatorship in 2018? Why don’t you revolt like normal white people?

Right? You just have to pick the best of the worst!

This.
We never had any candidates better than Putin.
Navalny is Jewish neo-nazi liar and theath with a fan-base of scoolboys.
Nemtsov was second Yeltsin.
Grudinin is pseudo-commi oligarch.
Sobchak is retarded fake.
Zhirinovsky is a clown.

Afaik Russians dont identify as white

But that is the whole point. Youre suppose to have multiple competent candidates, otherwise its a shitshow.

>Is it weird to live in a literal dictatorship in 2018?
>Why don’t you revolt like normal white people?
>Israel's son

Putin is the best president Russia has ever had. It is a fact.

Sage.

Putin is just a puppet. Russian government likes to pretend they’re a Christian white nation trying to gain sympathy. They have had Jewish puppet masters for a long time. Most of their government is Jewish.

Meanwhile, they have the largest population of Muslims than all the European countries combined.

Don’t be fooled by Russian propaganda. They are mongoloids. The Slavic population is small. They have an aids epidemic due to subhuman filth that live in the country.

Russia is literally a meme country.

There is no competition, lel

>Why don’t you answer the question? Is it weird to live in a literal dictatorship in 2018?
>56%
This is why people become fascist.

>Why don’t you answer the question? Is it weird to live in a literal dictatorship in 2018?

a literal dictatorship doesnt have elections, does it?

> Is it weird to live in a literal dictatorship in 2018?
We live in the same kind of country. Both of them are capitalistic hell.
You just had more time to ruin and rob less powerful countries, so you are tichier right now.
>Why don’t you revolt like normal white people?
Why don't you? Maybe because after revolution there would be same shit as in Ukraine?

>Youre suppose to have multiple competent candidates, otherwise its a shitshow.
Germany, you had the same 2 parties lead you since *that one time*, western democracies are a meme.

What it feels to be manipulate by Putin dictatorship?

>western powers keep trying to install their own bought off 'democratic' leaders
>real opposition with true Russian interests never gets to emerge because the well is poisoned
>Putin and friends stay as the only viable choice

>Are you mad to have no real choice again?
Are you saying Russia is like the 2016 Dem party? Hillary or nothing.

>Is it true the average salary in Russia is $500?
Are you asking for information?

Sunshine. The US political system is a quasi-one-party, with legal lobbying by foreign governments such as Saudi Arabia and Israel.

US elections is a two-stage !! election system of the head of state. In the 21st century, Karl!

The US legislative branch is a simple majority in a single-seat district for the House of Representatives, and the same in a "single-member" state for senators, so much for the will of the people.

US courts operate on precedent law, which means any nigger judge from any Bumfuckville can impose his interpretation of the law on the rest of the country.

The US monetary system is a state-independent bank which also happens to be the issuer of the national currency

The social sphere - from urban transport and theaters to kindergartens and pensions - is given to the private owners, the highest achievement of such system is an Obamacare.

US communication - from electricity to the Internet is worse than in Romania.

US culture is ghetto, feminism and niggerball

US education is common core garbage which puts Ghana schools to shame. I can see the evidence of it every time I drop by on Sup Forums and converse with illiterate angry subhuman under american flag

>

I really dont get all this dictatorship nonsense. I wish russia was a monarchy or an empire, but no - i have to go to this stupid vote. Why bother? Id vote Putin any day. And then have some shmuck from a literal corporate oligarchy tell me how i live in a dictatorship and how i should feel bad about it.

I unironically don’t even know what your flag is lel

Nice argument there fatass.

This is a lot of deflection when you could have just said you’re too pussy to stand up to your country’s dictatorship
How will you explain it to your kids? That they’ll never get to be president? That your president has been the same since you were their age?

>average salary in Russia is $500
it's lower.
>have no real choice
the ruler means nothing. the problem is in people.

We revolted in the beginning of the previous century. That made things much worse.

It is a dictatorship, but my living conditions are quite well, I'm very happy with my job, and there is no political correctness shoved down everyone's throat. It's a good life.

That's bullshit.

How's that 'Murican education for ya?

Meet the new president of Russia.

Is this poster real? It's basically saying "the only Führer"

>Are you mad
Ahmed, please. We never even started to give a fuck.
Our first tsar was some foreigner dude because not a single russian gave a fuck to run for it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty

it is lie.

Have a president who is more than 8 years in office, I do not think an example of a democratic country.

What? You want to tell us that you can have a happy life without daily political activism and watching what you are saying 24/7 in order to not hurt someones political sensibilities?

About as real as pic related.

"A single leader"
It would say "eдинcтвeнный" instead of "oдин" if the meaning was "the only".

When are the elections? I wanna see this, I know he's gonna win but still, I'd love to see all the hilldogs sperging here on Sup Forums during elections and then getting buttblasted when the results are out.

How do you cope with choosing between two parties whose only fundamental difference is the color of their neckties?

Is this a joke
A fake election is even worse, it’s like he’s making fun of his own citizens desu

You're a retard dude. Ivan absolutely destroyed you.

Same way you cope with having no choice I guess.

How old or how shopped is that photo of Putin?

Can someone explain to me why the fuck CPRF choose an millionaire and former united Russia member as their presidential candidate?

There is literally nothing wrong with dictatorships.

That's only folk history and not proven.

>revolt
are you fucking serious? I want to live. I don't want to die during revolution. Putin is not a dictator.

>Navalny is Jewish neo-nazi liar and theath with a fan-base of scoolboys.
Stop talking shit putin's bot. First, he's a russian not a jewish. Secondly, he's not a neo-nazi, he's center-right politician.
How can someone be worse than Putin? In a country with 144 million people, there is no one who could replace the old ex-kgb corrupt dictator? Even a monkey will be better than Putin, because at least it will not harm. Navalny was banned from participating in elections, because Putin and his oligarchs are afraid of him.

For a while, I attempted to separate ruski, from sovjiet, from commies, from asians, from jewish overlords.
>I was wrong

I make $80k a year and have a breddy good life desu
qt fiancé, good dogs, and a couple guns. I go to church every Sunday and smoke meats and grill at my parents house afterwards with the whole family
I’d rate it a solid 8/10

Sorry I still don’t know what your flag is

News at eleven: KPRF is cucked to the bone and exists to self-sabotage, which is apparent to everyone since 1996.

And Tories/Labor dychotomy is even more fake than Reps and Dems in USA. Both Labor and Tories welcomed and protected Paki gangs that systematically abused children in Rotherham. I can't honestly imagine a more spineless, gutless and feckless joke of a nation than the Brits

Sobchak needs to win. Every other "opposition" candidate is Kremlin controlled opposition.

>nothing wrong with dictatorships.

Hey! Its more like 18 really. And who says a democracy must elect different people? He does the job - he gets the job. Democracy means the people choose it (which is idiotic since we all know that most people are idiots who dont know whats good for them). If the people keep choosing the same person how is it not democratic? And how about a democracy that elects to turn into a dictatorship? Democracy isnt worth shit in practice, which is why no country has a proper democracy.

Fuck Russia is poor. With your natural resources and (relatively) small population, you should be rich as fuck.

How the fuck do you guys even buy cars? It would cost like >10 years of your salary.

>Most of their government is Jewish.

No they are not. You still can't believe that all those jews and non-jews are the same shit.

I don't know, the single leader comes across as "lonely", and just "one" like one among many leaders would make no sense.
Maybe the poster was created by someone who doesn't speak Russian?

You mutts have zero self awareness.

Because Democracy in Russia is a mirage. Every party is in cahoots with Putin. Only Sobchak is true opposition.

But user, Russia is the White People paradise

she is not sobchak. she is a bastard of rostropovich

But we have only two of them - Putin and Yeltsin lol.

Pro-Kremlin trolling without an American flag?
You forgot to turn your proxy on....

Technically, we also had Medvedev.

Very technically.

>White People paradise
Putin's People paradise

We don't have a money printing machine that allows us to live on debt and fuck the next generations like you do.

They buy up BMWs and leave then in abandoned buildings it's more a slav thing tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=wE7YFCROnA0

Thank god there is a Putin. If he was another Yeltsin we would already have a Judeo-Satanic one world government in which we all would be slaves waiting to be exterminated.

Turn proxy on

Ok so Russia is a democratic country so how do you explain media manipulating people in Russia? How do you explain Putin sending mails with poison for people how oppose to his government?

Russiaball, get serious with your corruption.

No point arguing with a jew. They are all materialistic subhumans.
They'd sell their own mothers.

Putin is only tolerating her because he respects her father. Otherwise she would have been Litvinenko'd years ago.

>media manipulating people in Russia
Are you talking about out liberal media?
> Putin sending mails with poison for people how oppose to his government?
Proofs

>muh e-peen

Our paki gangs pale in comparison to chechnya. People talk about how Putin is such a strong leader, but Kadyrova cucked him. How do you feel about the child brides and rapes hm?

North Pole maybe? You do have all the Christmas colors!
I am absolutely too lazy to Goolag it but I like pretending you are an angry Christmas elf

Pretty sure it's one of official slogans. The picture has been referenced by every news outlet.

It doesn't come across as lonely, it comes across as unchallenged to me. And before you accuse me of positive bias, I'm not a big fan of the man.

>Media manipulating people in Russia
The self awareness...

Did I touch a nerve? How the fuck am I a Jew for asking a question?

>trolling
this isn't trolling

You guys make fun of each other, pointing fingers and calling names, yet we are all in the same boat being cucked by our leaders.

Why is Moscow so expensive? The rent there is brutal.

What is that!?

Just look at what they do to Richard Spencer. Similar happened with real Russian opposition.

those are inky cap mushrooms in the late stage of life cycle
that takes like 8 weeks

Why so bitter over a simple question?

Cause nobody can compete

(Russian living in France here)

> Russia is a democratic country
As much as any other "democratic" country - its democratic enough.
>media manipulating people in Russia
You mean in the world - thats what media is for if you didnt get the memo. And nobody is forcing you to eat it up - you have a head of your own.
>Putin sending mails with poison
Didnt hear that one before, but i did hear about him shooting down planes. The point is - this sort of nonsense is pointless to talk about.