FLY AWAY LONELY SOULS (GET ME OUT OF HERE)

FLY AWAY LONELY SOULS (GET ME OUT OF HERE)

INTO THE ENDLESS SKIES (ENDLESS LONELINESS)

r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-ryvius

Was made way before its time. I wonder what a reboot would be like now.

OST should remain the same, though, since it was the bomb-diggity.

There's two different versions actually with different music

the sub and dub?

the old and remaster. Both are jap audio. Just one has explosions in space and the other has orchestrated tracks on space scenes

I'm so glad someone made a thread since I just finished this like 2 weeks ago. if lord of the lord of the flies is what I think it is, that user who described it to me was spot on.
well the one I have is probably the regular version but I mostly watched the show dubbed.

Worst anime in history, fuck it with glass

>if lord of the lord of the flies
You're in for a treat user
>A fourth adaptation, to feature an all-female cast, was announced by Warner Bros. in August 2017. Scott McGehee and David Siegel were slated to write and direct.[11]

>he hasn't seen Akira or any Miyazaki movie

You obviously skipped Gasaraki then.

This show was a straight up 8/10 at minimum for it's OST alone. One of the best I've ever heard

I loved Ryvius but I guess it's not very well liked

> to feature an all-female cast
hmm, I haven't read the book yet so I don't know how to feel about this.
>by Warner Bros. in August 2017.
must be straight to dvd then

it's the people especially the brothers

>straight to DVD
why?

sorry, adding the studio is confusing but I meant the date, cause I haven't see one ad for this type of movie or list of movies coming in 2017

>he hasn't seen Akira or any Miyazaki movie
I have, IR is the worst

Is this any good? Was thinking of watching it

Probably because it's still in pre-production.

I don't believe you

No proper encode exists so you will have to make one manually or wait on the bds and hope those are better. Either way it sucks. Go in with zero expectations

subjective

>No proper encode exists
don't know what this means but I got mines from thepiratebay

>but I got mines from thepiratebay
Show me a screencap

forgot pic

You don't notice the color corruption on his hat, hair? Would hardly call that a good encode

>Hiraishit

I loved it and is one of my top 10, but it can a bit ober the top and some characters are annoying as fuck, lso the art is not good.

For all its flaws I still love it but I can see why many people think its just trash, watch it with a grain of salt

for as dark was this show was it could've went a lot darker by the way they were mentioning constantly that they were running out of food.