Kraut/pol/ - Feindkontakt Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
focus.de/politik/deutschland/groko-im-news-ticker-csu-mit-drei-ministern-und-einer-staatsministerin-in-berlin_id_8559570.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174196028/SPD-Hat-die-Basis-mit-ihrem-Ja-zur-GroKo-richtig-entschieden.html

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)
youtube.com/watch?v=k72ZK8cGmrI (When you are stuck at a few reps)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
youtube.com/watch?v=UhryCz01EIg

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Tasks
Create memes
Spread memes on social media
Join at least one of the following: AfD, IB, Einprozent to counter subversion
Get fit
Spread flyers and stickers in your city

last

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/deutschland/insa-meinungstrend-spd-werte-fallen-trotz-groko-klarheit_id_8564363.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-afd-delegation-weilt-in-syrien-a-1196590.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174233058/Syrien-AfD-Politiker-besuchen-Assads-Grossmufti.html
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/970714591654268928
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2018-03/fluechtlingspolitik-migrationsdebatte-humanitaet-willkommenskultur-5vor8
focus.de/politik/deutschland/tv-kolumne-im-labyrinth-der-macht-merkel-offenbarte-seehofer-unter-vier-augen-die-wollen-mich-weghaben_id_8564381.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xGuF1vz_1qI
youtu.be/M_HIJAHrvGU
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=q8nzy_i1dX8
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SPD is still crashing.

>focus.de/politik/deutschland/insa-meinungstrend-spd-werte-fallen-trotz-groko-klarheit_id_8564363.html

They don't understand why. Can you help them understand?

>trotz
I think they still don't understand.

now I think I know
what you tried to say to me
and how you suffered for your sanity
and how you tried to set them free
they would not listen, they are not listening still
perhaps they never will

kek, nice edition-name plus pic. good job, op.

here, have a bump

Sup Forums is dying shamefully

Bump for /our guys/ doing the work that the foreign ministry should be doing and in turn embarrassing the whole ruling junta

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/afd-afd-delegation-weilt-in-syrien-a-1196590.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174233058/Syrien-AfD-Politiker-besuchen-Assads-Grossmufti.html

Your thoughts on this?

What did he mean by this?

Julian "Jihad" Röpcke on suicide watch

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/970714591654268928

Women without a scarf or burqa

Thoughts on this?
>zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2018-03/fluechtlingspolitik-migrationsdebatte-humanitaet-willkommenskultur-5vor8

jihadi julian is a /sg/ alltime favourite

Hey my Kraut bros, is that true what Ive heard that Germany accepted bill allowing shitskins to import families to Germany? Something like that came up in Merkel - Schulz negotiations.

He is a giant cuck but drops some redpills.

>Refugees won't pay your pensions
>You have to give up some quality of life because of them

Yeah up to 200k each year

>FORSA have SPD at 19%

>If we repeat it enough maybe it'll come true

>Güllner is shilling for his own party
Well Imagine My Shock

thx!

Holy shit, thats an actual disaster, even if EU border will get closed somehow more and more will still invade legally

This syria trip was a fantastic idea. So much lefty salt and tears

We can expect between 1-5 million more refugees because of the family reunion visa.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/tv-kolumne-im-labyrinth-der-macht-merkel-offenbarte-seehofer-unter-vier-augen-die-wollen-mich-weghaben_id_8564381.html
Tried to vote below against Söder, but the arrow went automatically left. Tested twice

The arrow just points towards the majority of the votes, your vote is shown as a little red dot

Thats un-fuckin-believable, its like the politicians behind this really want the destruction of the German people, and our whole civilisation next

Stop linking to shill sites.

bump

>auto buffering vidya on mobile
Focus was a mistake

And that is not taking the disastrous immigration policy they want to establish into account

Bump

Thats the course we are heading since 40 years. Half our parliament want to cripple this country cultural aswell as economical and military wise. They dont do it out of spite. They do it for their failed, naive ideology that takes every country down it reigens over
This is no new trend.
Shitskins are greatly accelerating the process.
And NOW the ethernal science deniers are crying over USA leaving us undefendet, EUSSR not happening and getting behind US/China technology wise.
With the EU crumbeling, we are 1 economic crash away from mass poverty and a revolution. Its 1900 all over again, simmilar censor laws, celebrating degeneracy, antifa but this time the marxistic ideology is in charge and the workes are fed up

>Thats un-fuckin-believable, its like the politicians behind this really want the destruction of the German people, and our whole civilisation next
Might want to see this
youtube.com/watch?v=xGuF1vz_1qI

last bump, gotta go, have a good day german anons

You too

youtu.be/M_HIJAHrvGU

Na Kaffer, auch schon wach?

Bump

Bump

This is gonna end bloody, no doubt about it. Hope I am not too old then ... good opportunity to finally live out the violent side of my personality. Self control is tiresome...

Bump

oc?

By Nick Monroe youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=q8nzy_i1dX8

Beautiful art will emerge from such savagery.

bumpo

bergjuden voted 71% in favor of rundfunkgebühren, they mad? guess grampa needs his volksmusik shows so much

Oh man, I'd love to taste her Bär.

But "Öffentlichrechtlicher Rundfunk" is important to secure an independent media!!!111elf

>Bavarians
>White

This!

more...

Are you satisfied with the output of Poland, Czech republic, Slovakia and your other eastern colonies?

Ne arbeiten du Lauch.

Yeah, and the AfD and other skeptics have said the same thing. There is absolutely nothing about this that does not make it a terrible idea.

You guys better keep doing what you are doing and refuse to let us make you take any.

Checked

Well imagine my shock.

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
INSA has a new projection.
BUT BEWARE this projection was done in a day, they periodically do one that is made with one day's results instead of all week's days.

This just in: Feminine Penis is gay, Most Voters didn't want GroKo, no one cares, though.

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
33%
unbelievable

Next projections with 2k participants might be a big more reliable. the bigger the voterpool, the more reliable the result of it.

>Jusos are fags
Who would have thought it

>Als ob

oh, i didn't doubt the 33 really, it is there more or less consistently.
i am annoyed that cdu doesn't get blamed more by voters sice the election
ultimately, THEY were the dominant party and their chancellour is responsible for the government as a whole
how they are able shift blameaway from them and mergle is astonishing

>disastrous immigration policy

Und ehrlich, warum ist es der deutsche Untergang wenn es keine "Biodeutsche" mehr gibt....die es auch vorher nicht gegeben hat? Wow, ich nehme euch ne deutsche Frau weg und unsere Kinder lernen dann auch beide meiner Kulturen kennen und beide Sprachen usw. "Untergang"
Die kulturelle und ethnische Vielfalt ist doch das was unsere Gesellschaft auch so toll macht. Aber neeein, für den Pseudopatrioten ist das der Untergang und die Ausrottung der "Biodeutschen". Ich glaube dieses Rumheulen wurde von Generation zu Generation übertragen bzw. weitergegeben

>162957931

>7931
(((du)))

simple simon the post

is she a normie?
do they finally start to understand?

>digital valkyrie
i doubt that he or she is a normie

Germany needs more turks and kurds

The only thing we need is the Führer, kike.

Typical right-winger. Always use violence when you something dont like.

Maybe, just maybe we shouldn't give the Turks more weapons to slaugther civilians before you cry wolf like that

Verlust von Kultur, dich wird es nicht geben, implementation von archaischen Zuständen, Aber was interessiert es einen globalisten? Dein Tisch ist gedeckt, deine Wünsche erfüllt.

Nach mir die Sintflut, oder was?
Du egoistisches Stück Scheiße.

Where is the problem low T fag?

>162958552
go get some onions, soyboy

BALTIC THREAD!!!

Mich würde an dieser Stelle wirklich interessieren wieviele besorgte "Biodeutsche" hier in diesem thread und auch sonst "Biodeutsche" sind. Gibt es "Biodeutsche" überhaupt und was hat Abstammung mit Deutschsein zu tun?

Typical left-winger, using supposed manners to hinder and hamper discussion, subverting its population with laws to discriminate when once liberals where about GIVING liberties, not taking them in favor of others.

>162958737
just ignore this shill...

Gene bestimmen Politik. Zwillingsstudien haben gezeigt, dass das so ist. Im Übrigen ist zu einer sehr hohen Wahrscheinlichkeit jeder ethnisch deutsch, der beide Familienteile bis vor 45 zurückverfolgen kann.

kappiere ich nicht
diese dümmlichen "Argumente" sollte man doch sehr einfach aushebeln können indem man darüber berichtet was die AfD Abgeordneten dort machen?

No. He will either accept the redpill or fuck off.

>Mich würde an dieser Stelle wirklich interessieren
who cares faggot
we all know now that you are incapable of grasping the problem in a differenciated manner

the cockholster stare

As a German I am happy that Biodeutsche are replaced. Germans have an evil gene which the Shoah has proven. It is time that we die out for the sake of humanity.