What are some movies/dramas that feature savage criminal niggers being righteously gunned down by heroic white people?

What are some movies/dramas that feature savage criminal niggers being righteously gunned down by heroic white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_PT4zvbhFw
m4ufree.tv/watch-iyo9-death-sentence-2007-movie-online-free-m4ufree.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when your people get BTFO in real life you need fiction to cope.

sad

I've already seen Zulu, Black Hawk Down and played through Resident Evil 5 btw..

American history x

Death Wish

death wish with charles bronson

As long as you are not a pajeet in IT and not a paki in the UK, I have no problems with you.

>When you live in a 1st world nation but still occasionally get blind sided by a sub-human.

Niggered.

Zulu, The siege of Jadotville, Blackhawk Down, if you want to see Blacks BTFOing themselves and burning their chance at civilization Africa Addio is good too.

I particularly love Resident Evil 5 because it features a hot light skinned black girl implied love interest being protected from the hoardes of dark skinned niggers by the white protagonist.

I prefer true crime stories. This one is how a white man who also happened to be a Hispanic Jew but let me assure you he is white stopped a bike thief that had been menacing his condominium community for months.

>Death Wish (1974)
> But Paul, a bleeding-heart liberal, thinks of crime as being caused by poverty.

Holy shit, this hasn't been rewritten yet?

>The police have no reliable leads and his overly sensitive son-in-law only exacerbates Paul's feeling of hopelessness. He is now facing the reality that the police can't be everywhere at once.
The summary for this is excellent. Sup Forumstard goes back in time and writes a movie, includes a variant of the "my wife's son" and makes fun of liberals, is the remake any good?

Seige of Jadootville

New York radio host Erica Bain (Jodie Foster) endures a brutal attack that leaves her badly injured and her beloved fiance dead. The tragedy haunts her, and she sets forth on a personal quest for revenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_PT4zvbhFw

The Dirty Harry movies

this has nothing to do with politics you ignorant racist faggot. fuck off and kys. no bump, shit head.

reminder: do not engage shit posting retards like OP. sage, report and ignore them.

King Kong

Came here to say this. The two most famous lines from the Dirty Harry series ("Do you feel lucky, punk?" and "Go ahead, make my day" come from scenes were Harry is BTFOing criminal nigs.

The Veteran

ZULU

Death scentance with Kevin Bacon, god the movie still gives me chills.

m4ufree.tv/watch-iyo9-death-sentence-2007-movie-online-free-m4ufree.html

Also the entire series of The Shield, 7 seasons of nigger hating bliss, unironically called niggers nigger and darkie, based at show I don't hear pol mention enough.

King Kong

Any Dirty Harry movie