Would you?

Would you date a single mom with a white baby?

Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hz36F6Onh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Period.

the baby looks dead

It's really dependent on the gal. And even then, it's still not ideal.

Id date her and make her get BLACKED as I watch.

Fake baby. She’s insane.

Be careful with them, seriously!

It does

Only a widow, or if I was widowed with young children to look after, but even then not the ideal, as has been said.

Raising not your child with the woman some random dude impregnated?

How can you even be more cucked than that?

>would you date a woman at all? any woman?
no
>you gay?
no

women don't exist the way we've been told they exist. in reality they're just terrible people in general in all the ways you already know about. women as we're told they exist is just a meme. the reality is far less loving and attractive

(You)

I could imagine dating a songle mother with older children if I was a widow or divorcee myself. Young mothers with toddlers and no father to be seen are a big huge red flag in themselves.

>162938555
nah m8 i got immunity doggo

I haven’t replied to any of these (besides) since I arrived on Sup Forums 4chaney 2 weeks ago and my mom hasn’t died in her sleep yet. Am I doing something wrong?

>been trying to date a single mom with two kids for a year
>known her for 15 years
>she fucks a different nigger each weekend
>one of the kids is half black
>given her over $2k since last year to help her out
>she always gives me reasons why she's not ready to be with me
>meanwhile goes out and fucks niggers on the weekend and parties with them and has trains run on them and shit
>meanwhile I'm still a fucking virgin nearing 30 with no confidence

Have lost over 40 pounds so far, got a higher paying job, just bought another house, have three vehicles, have plenty of fucking money and everything she'd need to be supported (would happily take care of her kids and her, she wouldn't even have to work anymore) but she still refuses my advances, only wanting to be friends, while fucking niggers left and right. Even found out that when i let her borrow one of my cars recently because she wrecked her, she blew some nigger in it from what a buddy told me. And not just any car, but my goddamn 2005 Maserati Cambiocorsa

Fair enough.

I did this

You are adopted.

I would rather date the fucking baby than to put my dick in a person which has already had a dick inside them, probably a million times, and splooged in them.

Why tho?

If i had a child of my own we could raise together or i was impotent. Yes, i would help her. And be a strict father with university expectations. Like it was my own.

Better than being used goods mate

What kind of memeory is this.

This can't be real.

no? because that would mean taking care of another man's child who left for one reason or another. are you insane?

Sweden intensifies*

you

No

My mom never dies, this shit is fake af.

>tfw adopted kiddo.

please find somebody else who appreciates you immediately. please. there are only so many glaring red flags ýou can ignore. her being a single mom is something you really have to draw a line in front of. break off contact with this fiend asap.

of she were a widow.
and i knew she and her deceased husband personally.
and she was still fertile.
and she wanted more kids.

Only girl I've ever loved, at this point I'm just holding out that she gets pregnant a third time (and I'll have to go to the doctor's visits just as I did for the last two kids) and she'll realize that she needs me enough to tolerate having me as her boyfriend and future husband. I've had an engagement ring bought for years and I'm hoping that within the next decade she'll go through enough turmoil to finally give me a chance. If she'd just let me prove myself to her, she'd realize what she's missing out on. Those black guys won't fuck with her forever and they aren't going to take care of other men's children, let alone their own.

no, if you're under 20 with a baby you're either a loving, puritanical wife who deserves the best and is already happily married or you're a crazy bitch who wanted to ruin her life by keeping a baby in a failing/failed relationship.

as a child of a single mom I can honestly say there is no winning once a fatherless child is in the picture. I was raised in that hell, and I would not wish to brush with it again

Why should I willingly choose to raise a stranger’s child? Why would I choose to date a woman whose life decisions have led her to have sex with a man, carry the baby to term, keep the baby after birth yet not keep the man? That sort of woman has problems. I don’t want a woman with problems like that.

No. But I would rather date a girl with a white baby over a black baby.
Not ideal. Less baggage is better than more baggage.

Don't stick your dick in period.

Crazy.

I don't think you can be helped.

flag checks out

What if she is a widow?

That kids less than 4 months. No fucking way.

Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah

If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

Oh, what do you think about that
Now you know how I feel
Say, you can handle my love, are you for real
(Are you for real)
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
(You've got to give)
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is

this is what happens when you raise a human telling them they're the source of all things wonderful while removing any blame from the equation, going so far as to legally destroy men who might harm the safe space bubble. You create a broken system that is easily exploited and fundamentally broken.

i'm a virgin and she's the only girl I'd feel comfortable losing it too, but the closest i've ever gotten is kissing her on the lips once

you

I know this is pasta, but it still makes me visibly shaken every time I read it

Thanks for making me feel better about myself.

cringe

>wanting a niggers whore
kys cuck

nice larp

how's the basement?

(((you)))

i'd say most young single mothers are single mothers because they're irresponsible and dumb af. from experience with dealing with em

>all this obsessive shit
oh you're an insane person? that's probably why she doesn't fuck with you.

If this is a troll you are king of Sup Forums for 1 day. If this is not a troll you are banned from Sup Forums for 1 day. Let it be so.

i wish it weren't a larp. at this point im almost willing to offer her $10k just to sleep with me once. maybe it would solve my problem

Single moms are the best on tinder up your age to like 35. If they have a son they have an Xbox and generally if you're in your 20's and they match you, they're not looking for a husband.

This guy gets it! Skal Norge

Married to one. Raised daughter at 9 months and am 'dad'. No other guy in the picture. Just happened like that. Both well off and all three of us are happy. Idk if I'd raise another mans son. Not a popular choice but it's more useful than incels and virgins saying the usual

Just your' daily reminder that the holocaust is a hoax and Hitler did nothing wrong, ever.

no, never.

Stop larping. There is no way anyone could be as pathetic as that.

Stop wasting your time duder.

>of she were a widow.
Kinda the only respectable answer IMO

Cant be much different to pic related.

No.
/thread

Fpbp underrated af

Nigger

>not manipulating her into infanticide

Amateurs.

I married a window with one child 3 months ago.
She is now 4 months pregnant with one of mine.
Never been so in love.

>Would you date a single mom with a white baby?
No. That is a huge mistake.

There are more than enough white women ready to have white babies to bother with used up trash.

It’s a possibility. But that would be a very complex choice it would have to be made really carefully. I would have to get to know the mother slowly, and I would be very observant of how she treats her child. I’d be much more inclined to get involved with a girl in that situation if she were really good mother, and that’s not impossible. Some people are just naturally good at parenting and some people aren’t. Also I would prefer a baby or a very small child, despite what some people here are saying. The baby won’t be hesitant to up I would have to get to know the mother slowly, and I would be very observant of how she treats her child. I’d be much more inclined to get involved with a girl in that situation if she were really a good mother, and that’s not impossible. Some people are just naturally good at parenting and some people aren’t. Also I would prefer a baby or very small child, despite what some people here are saying. A baby won’t be hesitant to accept you, and there won’t be any divided loyalties. It won’t be attached to his real father and inclined to sabotage your relationship. Older children can be a real problem for step parents. Also, I’d be way more inclined to do this if she were a widow, or at least if she were actually married and divorced, that would also be better than a young single mom.

Also you just have to have some wisdom in examining the girls. It’s really easy to see if a woman is trashy, into drugs or alcohol, low class, etc. it’s true that some men and women can act classy when they are not, but people are usually pretty fucking obvious.

If the girl were a really good person, really in love with me and vice versa, and I felt we were compatible and had a good chance for a long-term relationship, I wouldn’t let her having a child stop me. I think that a good man cares about the fate of any child, not just his own, and the child of a woman I loved would be important to me, logically speaking.

lol

So are you expecting double or single glazing?

You deserve atlesst one (you)

kys

faggot repent and be saved from hell
Jesus is lord of all

youtube.com/watch?v=3Hz36F6Onh0

I have no idea how that message got so fucking garbled. I am using a really old laptop with a fucked up keyboard. Anyway, sorry.

you say that. but what if i was that, but for real.

my father was a marine killed in action. i was left with my mother and me and my sister. she never remarried. we grew up in nigger terrritory because she never remarried. it was the only place we could live.

but yet you hate me for nothing.

you are all going to die. and i will kill you. i'm the one who will end your life. because that's how it works. how do you feel about it? give me a response and tell me before you are piles of meat.

>mutt flag

FUCK YOU WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL FOR THIS SHIT

Well this thread was a success.

Hahahha what the fuck.
>raised by single mother
>is schizophrenic
Kek

I’ve dated a native chick for a while, she had kids.

I won’t go into detail, but it was probably one of the worst decisions I’ve ever made. I regret it wholeheartedly.

you

this every other option involves walking breathing baggage that can rip her up emotionally and your marriage at any time.
That or you make her a widow...

jesus it's been ages since i've seen this pasta.

>but yet you hate me for nothing
Elaborate on this because I don't think he said he hated you brother, we're just talking about ladies with children

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practiced all the things I would say
But she came over, I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I'm being used
That's okay, man, 'cause I like the abuse
I know she's playing with me
That's okay 'cause I got no self-esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait 'til 2 then I turn out the light
This rejection's got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her so

When she's saying that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she's saying that I'm like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well, I guess I should stick up for myself
But I really think it's better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? Yeah, yeah, yeah

Now I'll relate this little bit
That happens more than I'd like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
She's drunk again and looking to score

Now I know I should say "No"
But it's kind of hard when she's ready to go
I may be dumb but I'm not a dweeb
I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem

Hell no, one of the biggest routes to success is not to have kids out of wedlock. This ho 20 an already popping out kids. Only a matter of time before she's living off the taxpayer!

no because if she fucked up her last relationship she'll fuck up ours too

How the fuck do they know that?

This. Though knowing husband... I know your referring in the sense of stepping up but Is this some NTR thing?

lulz

Date, no. Get to suck my dick, yes.