How do college students fight back against the ridiculous indoctrination happening across universities...

How do college students fight back against the ridiculous indoctrination happening across universities? Beyond simply failing to buy into the propaganda what can be done? I see so many of us being brainwashed with no outlet for students to collectively challenge the bullshit.

What can be done at the university level by students who are aware of whats going on?

Why not try go fucking yourself OP

Lock yourself away in your dorm room and rot like every other worthless neet I knew. You're so utterly fucked get out as soon as possible.

Fuck off leaf

please accept this apology (you)

Conceal your powerlevel or face code of conduct violations and ostracism.

>How do college students fight back
by skipping college or studying abroad I assume.

Wither alone while bitching online. It's good for society, and you might even kill yourself.

Fuck off juan, we're going to make America white again

accepted

You'd have to touch a woman first.

protest

>What can be done at the university level by students who are aware of whats going on?
Nothing short of murder, protesting against it will just get you ostracised. The tick is in too deep.

Ah, yes, another school shooting advocated by the great minds who want to save the white race.

I'm sure the world will wake up once "that guy" who "everyone thought was a little off" lights up a bunch of 20 somethings people actually cared about.

Who said anything about a school shooting? I'm talking more along the lines of a calculated large scale purging of commie recruiters done clandestinely.

Oh, so something that's not gonna happen.

Yes, as i said, the tick is too deep. It would take a revolution.

learn a trade.
African studies don't equal jobs

Cherry pick classes and take online courses while praying Trump steps in and rips the commies out

Now you see here folks? That's how gentlemen work out a situation. I'm telling you. Were making good progress with Canada. Nice work. Big deals in the future. You guys are getting a lot better let me tell you.

realistically, hide your power level, shit out 3+ white kids, then teach them the ways of opa Hitler whilst they're young and malleable