Liberal are coming for you, rural retards

archive.is/cPzkw

>These investors aren’t alone. In recent months, a growing number of tech leaders have been flirting with the idea of leaving Silicon Valley. Some cite the exorbitant cost of living in San Francisco and its suburbs, where even a million-dollar salary can feel middle class. Others complain about local criticism of the tech industry and a left-wing echo chamber that stifles opposing views. And yet others feel that better innovation is happening elsewhere.

>“I’m a little over San Francisco,” said Patrick McKenna, the founder of High Ridge Venture Partners who was also on the bus tour. “It’s so expensive, it’s so congested, and frankly, you also see opportunities in other places.”

>The tour through the Midwest was organized by Representative Tim Ryan, a Democrat who represents northeastern Ohio.

>This isn’t a full-blown exodus yet. But in the last three months of 2017, San Francisco lost more residents to outward migration than any other city in the country, according to data from Redfin, the real estate website. A recent survey by Edelman, the public relations firm, found that 49 percent of Bay Area residents, and 58 percent of Bay Area millennials, were considering moving away

>But it’s not just about making money. It’s about social comfort, too. Tech companies are more popular in noncoastal states than in their own backyards, where the industry’s effect on housing prices and traffic congestion is more acutely felt. Most large tech companies still rate highly in national opinion surveys, but only 62 percent of Californians say they trust the tech industry, and just 37 percent trust social media companies, according to the Edelman survey. So you can start to understand the appeal of a friendlier environment.

Do you read that burgers? Rch leftists are now coming to raise your real estate prices, bringing their menagerie of blacks/latinos and soy shops with them, aren't you happy? Ready to be kicked out of your house because Rakeesh can pay twice your rent every month with his google salary and become a state minority once again?

Good, maybe California will get uncucked if they all leave.

>Liberal are coming for you, rural retards.

Downtown Detroit

>being this delusionnal
You mean it will get 90% spic and 10% black.
Also since they can't leech off whites anymore they will have to follow their masters in your precious "white midwest".
You are doomed faggots, you can't escape diversity.

I live in California, Achmed. Why else would I say "good, maybe California will get uncucked."

Tech used to be the most libertarian and redpilled industry on the planet. It was San Francisco that ruined the industry, not the other way around.

>there will be even less whites where I live
>"it's good"

The state of amerimutts.

>A C C E L E R A T I O N I S M [][•][|•|]»>
Well, they'll meet real hunting, God fearing folk that don't take the poz too well.

>The tour through the Midwest was organized by Representative Tim Ryan, a Democrat who represents northeastern Ohio.

leaving California for Cleveland Ohio?

It was play just a few years ago. In 2012ish is when it began to decline.

>San Francisco, "utopia"
>upper class prices for working class outcome
>diversity pets everywhere
>homeless everywhere
>
>move to majority white areas
>upper class prices give upper class outcome

Sounds like they're just fleeing the place they made because their ideology destroys the area.

They're racists, really. They try to make the place too expensive for their pets, but when the pets wander in as homeless, they don't like it.

That's bullshit. No one becomes a rural and suburban retard by choice. You become a rural and suburban retard because you're too pussy to survive in the city.

LEAF, YES!

>tech is redpilled
>contracts AIDS in san francisco
>moves to the midwest to infect everyone else
cool

It isn't that the leftists are coming it's that the tech companies want to go some place where they can get things done for a decent cost. However the soyboys and diversity advocates will follow them eventually because technology is always cool and being where it happens makes them cool by association.

>Leftists vote in their own shitty leftist leaders
>Leftist state turns into a multicultural shithole with huge taxes and property value.
>Leftists leave the state and and do the same thing all over again.

I am surprised this is not a meme at this point on Pol.

Tech companies are at fault due to who is running them. Just ask yourself how many Jews run all of the tech platforms and you will find they always fuck everything up in their path.

Leftists ARE the tech companies.

>liberals coming for you
>Detroit
I thought leftists called this gentrification or some shit.

Anyone who wants to live in the city has mental issues.
>Yes I want to pay exorbitant prices, live in a tiny apartment, and have horrible air quality
Seriously, what is going through your heads? I got to buy my home for 2k square foot home with 1/2 an acre for $60k and live within walking distance to a nice forest.

I have lived my entire life in a large city. Way bigger than San Fran and this leaf is an idiot.

I’m about to start a family and I don’t want to raise kids in this shit.

Shouldn't retard be used to describe people who think that being divided makes you stronger?

>Going to north east Ohio.
Only nigs live there. They'll probably relocate more to Columbus and Dayton where there are a variety of tech sector jobs and infrastructure along with a good pool of rural people to work the sites. Hell I might even sign on. Be one hell of a pay jump. Right now I make 50K as an administrator for a local ISP. That's good money, but I'd like to get a bit more so I can pay off a loan sooner.

I dont have a problem with this. I think the tech companies should start investing in middle America and the Rust Belt, and finally leave their bubbles.

Stay out of Ohio you California faggots

Not a single person on that bus has done humanity one bit of good.

I don't think you understand the midwest, we weren't conquered by blacks, we won't be conquered by any Muslim refugees or soy boys.

Exactly. The parasites have sucked their current host dry and are looking for a new one.

>Be Tech CEO
>Get invited to nigger safari in detroit by Democrats
>"Wow this is so much nicer than SF"
>Get back in bus.
>"Lads lets never go there again"

They won't put up with winter after living in the Bay Area.

You wont be conquered. You'll be bought out.

Strongly agree. I grew up and moved back here after getting out of the Army. The only real work for the most part is factory work if you don't have farm hand, or skilled trades experience. Investing a bit and diversifying the work force leads to a stronger economy and an overall higher quality of life. The cities will get more well off too, possibly pushing the nogs out once and for all and thus lowering crime rates.

>opportunities in other places.”
Give us your shekels goyim.

yes, they flee to places like texas and then shit up their new home. Now to deal with chinks buying up all our california properties and driving up housing costs

>Detroit, Flint, Akron, and Youngstown
These cities have already been destroyed by the nigger scourge. Tech companies will never move here since there aren't enough educated people here and everyone is a drug addict.

Plus Pittsburgh already has a burgeoning tech sector.

The digits do not lie

There are some but they need to be more specific towards SV after they ruined the internet and gaming.

I’m calling this right now, they aren’t interested in anyone else’s opinion. With Commies, they only care about the end, not the means of how thy get there. What they’ll do is take over a city or town that was peaceful before they came, then culturally enrich it with H1B abuse and diversity quota hires. Crime and cost of living goes up. Homelessness, needles, and shit everywhere. Tell everyone in the used to be, peaceful town they’re now racists if they don’t like the direction they’re taking the city. City becomes another Commie shit hole. These “liberators” then move on to destroy another peaceful city.

Fuck Rakeesh, that nigga owes me money. If he comes around here Imma fuck his girl and steal his bike