Genocide Soon

South African genocide, coming to America soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA
youtube.com/watch?v=jPM38SzxZj8
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blombos_Cave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't be surprised.

What are you going to do about it? Turn in your guns?

Can't wait to join a mercenary militia in Cape Town & protect my people

this is fake by the way. 1 post by this id png shill can't source the image...

Final warning to not give up your guns. In fact this is a great reason to buy a decent firearm and as much ammo you can afford.

hnnngggg coalition of the willing

if you are not with us you are against us.

I've got my Rhodesian shortshorts & my FAL prepped to go.

All I want in exchange is a Vektor CP1 and a hot Afrikaner bride.

Archive and source

Soyboy vs testosterone. Good luck with that.

Someone didn't do their homework on Rhodesia.

White guys in short shorts >>> basically every militia in Africa

It's fake, but soon it may legitimately be a reality.

poor poor soyim your out of your element, the rhodies operated almost exclusively in shorts

>tfw your Rhodesian testosterone is so powerful it makes your legs glow pure white with divine masculinity

i cant wait for the happenings

why do they do this?

the jewish upbringing is a fucking conspiracy in and of itself

There is no such thing as a white person in South Africa so there is no white genocide.

What is happening in South Africa is that wastes of DNA with 2.5% sub-Saharan Africa, 2% Asiatic Indian and 1% Malaysian ancestry are being genocided. Who cares. If we let these people into our countries they'll pollute our bloodstreams.

Can some of those "white" people in South Africa post their DNA test results on here already?

If you score 100% white or even 99% white then why don't you show us?

Let me ask /pol a question:

If some of these "white" people end up shitting out Sandra Laings after being allowed into your country, would you still want them as refugees?

What's minimum fitness requirements to join the militia and how much cash/spending money will I need for a decent firearm, ammo and 12 months Bush supplies?

If you marry an Afrikaner I hope that she shits out a Sandra Laing as your first child.

Then you'll understand why I say Boers and Afrikaners are mongrels.

Look at pictures of Eugene Terreblanche on google images. Keep in mind that in South Africa, this guy was a big time white nationalist leader. Probably the biggest white nationalist leader in the whole country.

Just look at him. Would he even be considered a white guy in any other country on earth except for Brazil? Let alone a white nationalist leader?

fuck off chaim

South Africa- the country that picks people who are visibly part black to be white nationalist leaders.

What a humiliating joke of a "white" people.

If Americans are mutts, then why don't we ever shit out Sandra Laings?

And why don't we select people who are visibly part nigger to be our fucking white nationalist leaders?

That's exactly what South Africans do.

>South African genocide
Stop exaggerating

What militia? Something like the Kudish Militia?

also checked

>coloreds are white
I guess Hispanics are white then too, huh.

pls stop shilling, it's getting cringe
>7 posts by this ID

Is the militia leader going to be somebody like Eugene Terreblanche? You know a white militia leader who is obviously a quadroon or octoroon.

The whites in South Africa have non-white ancestry. About 5% on average.

I've seen their fucking DNA kits. They are an abortion.

Ah, /leftypol/ you never stop trying do you.

Shit, he actually do look like a 1/4th or 1/8th nigger

Everything I said is true. White South Africans shit out Sandra Laings and pick people like Eugene Terreblanche as white nationalist leaders. Those are indisputable 100% facts.

>I've seen their fucking DNA kits
Yea, you've seen colored dna kits. Nice.

bump

All white South Africans are part nigger. Except for recent immigrants to the country anyway.

Terreblanche had even more nigger blood than most do.

They are the white DNA kits. Not the coloured kits. The white kits.

For God's sake Coloureds have a lot more than 5% non-white DNA. They're about 50% non-white. Not 5%.

Blacks and mutts in SA don't need protection

>They're about 50% non-white
WRONG, and by your own standard Hispanics are white because the government labels them as such.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if niggers started chimping out against the mutts. Mutts in SA are seen as a seperate racial group, typically speak Afrikaans and aren't so much for the whole kill the Boer thing that the nogs are pushing.

I'm pretty sure you're posting from South Africa right now and you're using a Don't Tread on Me flag as a disguise. To further your disguise you're not spelling Coloured with a u. Actually Coloured is a proper noun so you're supposed to spell it with a u regardless of what country you're in.

So, how are you doing, one drop rule nigger? Have you got a DNA kit to share with us?

This whole thread is filled with fucking bots.

suidlanders.org - Don't be part of the problem, don't sign the petition. Provide real help where it's actually needed. Don't open the door for future black famine related refugees.

White South africans are like white new zealanders, cuntish people with cuntish attitudes and an inferiority complex.

Let them burn.

>No argument
Thanks for playing

Where is best place to buy lotsa wepons?
Asking for a fren.

You know this shit doesnt work when most of the people you're talking to have read your playbook right?

I didn't know Abos can use a computer. How's the stone age treating you?

Turn geographic location on for your next post so we can see what country you're posting from. Yes, you can change flags in the middle of a thread. I switched to a pirate flag for this post.

Are you drinking listerine or bathtub tequila, la cretura?

Well at least we don’t have to get involved with it as Americans. Not our problem

>implying this isn't fear politics.
Yes we know America is fucked but lets be real, they will not kill off their entire working population in the name of political correctness. And even so when whites (and probably asians) are slaughtered all over the world the NWO police state will save us
That's what this is all about, order out of chaos.

America is only 12% nigger. There is no way niggers can genocide us. We're not 80% nigger like South Africa is. This is a little ridiculous.

>why do they do this?
They are white when it works on their behalf, and jewish when it works on their behalf.
Kinda like The Thing

Why do people fucking care about South Africa?

I've posted some of their DNA results on here and they are a joke.

I ask South Africans on this website for DNA results and they never provide any. Because their results are horrible and they don't want to admit it.

The anti Afrikaner shills are really trying in this thread

Fact is all Afrikaners are white by definition. as only Afrikaans speaking Dutch and to a lesser extent German and French decendents can be called Afrikaners, White Anglos that live in SA are not even considered Afrikaners.

The shills are either black, mutts or salty anglos.

Merck toch hoe sterck

>try SA style genocide in country where 40% of population is legally armed

Good look with that.

I asked you to make another post with geographic location turned on. You haven't done so yet. It's been 16 minutes.

At this point I think it's pretty obvious that you are a South African who was pretending to be an American. I wasn't really sure about that at first but now I'm relatively certain.

So, have you got a DNA test to share with us? Or are you going to be an unmanly coward like the rest of the South Africans on here and refuse to provide your results?

Maybe your average person doesn't want to blow $100 on a DNA test that you'll almost exclusively use to shitpost on Sup Forums

DNA tests are for the rootless amerimutt anyway, if you know your ancestors names and where they are from you don't need some ((DNA test)) to tell you where you are from

uh they literally cant that's the point them revealing their faces now while being 13% same as muslims in Europe they don't have the stamina to shut up until they have the numbers they need instead they cant be silent and smart about it they rather are loud and stupid and shoot of their idiot mouths so everyone knows whats up and votes already that way. If anything will save muh white in us and Europe its that our "enemies" are really stupid.

I've seen some of their DNA tests on theapricity and they were all a horrendous joke.

>Eugene Terreblanche
youtube.com/watch?v=lVIon9TWECA

>Africa: 2% Benin/Togo - 2% Asia: 2% Asia Central - 1% Asia South - 1% Europe: 95% Europe West - 71% Ireland - 12% Europe East - 4% Finland/Northwest Russia - 3% Great Britain - 2% Iberian Peninsula - 1% Scandinavia - 1% Italy/Greece - 1% Pacific Islander: 1% Melanesia - 1%

Yeah, another South African who's not posting with a South African flag. In order to avoid admitting what country you're posting from. You're posting with a swastika, unlike the other South African who was posting with a Gadsden flag.

And of course you're giving lame excuses about why South Africans supposedly haven't been doing DNA tests.

And to make me especially infuriated you're calling us Amerimutts.

No, South African, you South Africans are the mutts. We in America average 0.19% sub-Saharan African ancestry. You "whites" in South Africa average 2.2% sub-Saharan African ancestry. You South African "whites" average more than 10 times as much nigger blood as American whites do.

To make things worse you "white" South Africans also have Malaysian and Indian blood, for a total of about 5% non-white blood.

Meanwhile, we white Americans have 0.18% Native American blood on top of our 0.19% black ancestry. For a total of 0.37% non-white blood.

15/0.37= 13.51

"White" South Africans average more than 13.5 times as much non-white blood as white Americans do.

And you're calling us mutts.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPM38SzxZj8

This guy is 4% African

pay for my dna test the you cunt

I've come to the conclusion that no matter how much evidence is provided that South Africans are admixed frauds, people on here will still believe they are white. It's a mental block.

Seriously people call us Amerimutts. And there are almost exactly zero Americans who have 4% African ancestry. Heck there are barely any Americans who have 1% African ancestry.

you can also pay for my dna test if you so curious. cunt

What do you have to say about your countryman on youtube who WaVp+bKn provided a link to? Who had 4% African ancestry?

Do you find this to be embarrassing?

I would fight for america !

BTW, this is the real power of Sup Forums
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

finally someone that makes sense

suidlanders.org

We get it already, you're a shill. Jesus Christ.

Now where's your DNA test, you fucking mong?

He said 40%? Jeez what ultra Left wing BS web site does he source for those digits? The man's an idiot!

you stupid cunt. averages are averages. each person is unique so your averages mean shit when attacking one specific person. fuck americans are so dumb they think mcdonalds makes food and not flavoured plastic

go fuck yourself soi-boi

>divide and conquer shareblue bot thread still up

i
didnt
look
because
i
dont
care.
your poes

He's not American; he's Jewish

>Its reverse Sup Forums day

So, the blackies in SA are taking back their ancestoral lands. Literally what pol is arguing for 24 7.
And suddenly it is bad, because just muh trailer park whiteys are allowed to follow those principles?

america has jew too my boet

fuck off you stupid somali refugee

I can't tell if you're calling Americans or South Africans mutts in this comment. But you are correct that blacks and mutts in SA do not need protection.

And since every South African except for recent immigrants is black or a mutt, none of them need protection. Even the supposed whites in South Africa are mutts. WNs should not care in the least if every single person in South Africa dies.

The descendants of Bantu immigrants from the last couple centuries who never lived on or made use of the land. Didn't farm it, didn't live in it, didn't extract value from it. No claim whatsoever, they don't get the entirety of a continent just because they live on contiguous land hundreds of miles away.

I'm a pure white American and proud. You're a lame ass American who's defending a bunch of mutts in South Africa.

>Bantu
>Natives
pick one

Where's your timestamped DNA test? Phone post a screen cap or shut the fuck up.

Always this fucking goblin.

>I've seen their fucking DNA kits
Then post proof you lying faggot. Post pic of person + their dna results.

Because according to you pic related is not white.

This is not white

this is also not white

this is not white
>t. goblin

it's a fucking d&c shill from leftypol
stop replying

not white

What's with all the niggers?

Stfu you dumb cunt. Other tards will fall for his disinfo so I will keep posting

link faggot

Actually even the Bantus were in South Africa about 200 years before the whites. The San have been in South Africa for tens of thousands of years. One of the first known sites for humans is the Blombos cave on the southern Coast of the country, which dates from 70,000-100,000 BC. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blombos_Cave

The stuff about whites being the first in South Africa is ridiculous garbage, quite frankly.

Madagascar was the last settled area of Africa and was settled around Jesus' time. Hawaii was the last settled area of earth and was settled around AD 400. Yes, for God's sake, even the Hawaiian islands, which are thousands of miles away from anything else, were settled long before whites arrived. There is pretty much no area of the world that was actually unsettled by the times whites explored the world. I mean seriously imagine the idea that the Hawaiian islands would be settled before an area on the mainland continent of Africa was?