The MC of the last Isekai you watched swaps places with the MC of the second to last Isekai you watched...

The MC of the last Isekai you watched swaps places with the MC of the second to last Isekai you watched. Both start with the same abilities and stats at the beginning of their stories. How fucked are they?

Funny, those WERE the last two isekais I watched.

Kazuma is soooo fucked.

Which girl would Kazuma go for?

Kazuma would be fine because he wouldn't risk his life over some bitch he just met. Subaru would die (repeatedly) in any fantasy world since he's delusional. In other words, events would play out exactly as they already do in their respective shows but swapped.

>Isekai Smartphone
>Zero no Tsukaima
Jesus remains as broken as before, Saito would probably add the first three girls to his harem until things went off the rails.

>MAR
>Smartphone

Smartphone is literally fucked as he probably wouldn't do as much as Ginta to stop Dorothy's advances. And given his lecherous tendencies, he'd marry Snow, the catgirl, and convert half the cast of bad guys into his harem through pure cell phone jesus max charisma charm.

Ginta would probably fare well in smartphone world if he had Babbo. Without it he'd probably make it living out his days as a daydreaming NPC until the apocalypse or whatever. I'm anime-only for smartphone, so idk how much danger he'd actually be in

Would Subaru bring Aqua along? I think he'd end up like the white-knight dude who Kazuma keeps one-upping.

Kazuma wouldn't make the initial mistakes that Subaru did, but he'd probably try to make it as an adventurer in Re:Zero world like he did in Konosuba world and get fucking shanked before the first month was done

Is Digimon an Isekai?

Adventure 01 and 02 are at least. The genre seems to be pretty damn flexible everything is an isekai seems like

And Tamers is a reverse isekai.

>Knight's & Magic
>Isekai wa Smartphone
Touya would OP everybody because of his phone. Ernie would try to figure out how mechs could work in that other world.

>Would Subaru bring Aqua along?
I think she counts as Kazuma's OP ability so she would still go with him.

How well would he fare against the rabbits? I wouldn't say too well.

There's a hidden mech factory in Smartphone, it appears AYYLAMOS are involved but i'm not sure about the details.

>Isekai Shokudou
>K&M
Ernie would lament there's a world with mechas and would probably try to go there via the nekoya's isekai doors. Not that Red would let him.

I want to become Surabu

Since Kazuma still gets Aqua, she can just rez him if he fucks up.

Is aqua able to rez people?

She can. Just like in Konosuba.

>Subaru in Australia
Can kill some demon king general after a lot of reset, stuck at Vanir/Maxwell.
>Kazuma with Aqua she technically Kazuma cheat despite what Kazuma said in Re:Zero World
Ferrys lose his job, Aqua resurrect some people, fucked od/ed of the world, Eris arrive in panic and hit huge Re:set button.

>GATE
>Konosuba
While I think Itami would do just fine and even collect a larger harem than Kazuma's, I dont think Kazuma would survive a day beyond the gate. Then again he'd just get evacuated and enjoy a 2nd life in the real world

>Overlord.
>Ainz monologues to himself for 30 minutes before deciding on his gift before being reincarnated.
>Since he's already an overpowered being, he wants complete knowledge of the world, how everything works and what the current situation is.
>One of two things happens then, he either replaces the demon king and conquers the world or hides his identity and becomes an adventurer powerful enough to save the world.

>Konosuba.
>Kazuma finds himself in Nazarick and immediately proceeds to turn it into his pleasure palace.
>He completely ignores the outside world until adventurers from the empire stumble in.
>He freaks out and runs away once he realizes what kind of monsters are serving under him.
>His new objective is to run away and live a quiet life, thanks to his insane luck he ends up as an adamantite adventurer and the world pins its hopes on him to stop the monstrosities pouring out of Nazarick.
Meanwhile Nazarick just wants to get their leader back.

Ainz's story would be a little boring because he can just curbstomp everything in that world, but I like the idea of Kazuma being carried through the NW on just his luck and misunderstandings.

To add more options, Isekai manga and Light Novels with no anime yet also count.

Smartphone and Restaurant so Smartphone MC steals recopies from the internet and Restaurant MC becomes a chef in the first town.

>Overlord
>Konosuba
I can see Ainz-Sama doing just fine but Scumzuma getting FUCKED.

>Tsuujou Kogeki and Konosuba
Does LN isekai with no adaptions yet count? Mamako would be fine,Kazuma,on the other hand...

>Isekai MCs in NW setting
>Subaru
He's straight up fucked unless he has RbD. And even then he could get stuck in a death loop like in ayamatsu.

>Kazuma
He should be fine due to his insane amount of luck if it works the same way like in konosuba.

>Naofumi
He'll do fine working as a merchant or cook. If he learns magic (though only healing and support) then he'll also be a pretty great asset to any party he joins. However his unique charisma with animals, demihumans and such would probably end up in him getting enslaved by those races. If he has the shield then all the better but he wont be able to deal much damage.

I mean NW in overlord.

Funny how there would be not much change between Kuzuma and Hajime. Besides Kazuma accepting harem a tiny bit more easily, if his trip to abyss doesn't change him that way too.

He could only go for Rem or Emilia. They are the only easy ones and they don't have relationships.

Why?

So I can jerk myself off on a cute trap

But you can do it right now? Why do you need to be Subaru for that?

>implying best girl doesnt forcibly attach herself to kazuma

Seriously, tell me this shit wouldn't happen to Kazuma.

Felix is straight, he'd kill you.

Because Subaru has physical contact with said trap

I'd just start over again until he stops killing me. Another benefit of being Subaru

The real question is how would MC of the year do?

>Smartphone
>Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku

Depends entirely on whether Jesus gets to meet God still. If yes, he saves that world within a day, and while the rest have already seen a lot of shit Sara at least still keeps her innocence. If he's powerless, he'd die since he wouldn't willingly join the army and wouldn't try escaping without saving the kids, who in turn wouldn't trust him. If he got captured and forcibly became part of the army he'd just go against orders and get killed that way.
Shu would be happy enough with or without powers, he's resourceful and was always willing to do what needed to be done even before he experienced actual suffering. That world lets 14 year olds do whatever so he should be able to get by even at his age.

>shield hero swaps with that guy who reincarnated as a dragon
I..

>goes into 51% mode
>demon lord dead within 2 days

How will he stop killing you if it's the same moment over again?

If there's an even slight chance he can get Felix to agree, after enough repetitions it will eventually happen.
is a madman, but he's a madman with conviction.

Just like in groundhog day

Tell me about that manga

Kazuma would be fucked in any sort of "serious" isekai adventure, he's completely below average in everything but his luck, and luck is worthless to protagonists since deus ex helps them anyways.

How is he fucked if Deus ex machines will carry his ass?