Do Asians have souls?

Do Asians have souls?
Give me the basic gestalt on Asians.
Don't bullshit me about Asian superiority, I have two functional eyes and the two necessary braincells to smack together in order to realize that there is something profoundly wrong with Asians, but I can't quite put my finger on what that is.
inb4 I don't know enough Asians, I've been friends with a ton of American Asians in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ho7HwRQqV6Q
youtu.be/bHw4MMEnmpc
youtube.com/watch?v=hL5mKE4e4uU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They value group integrity more than individual expression. Western genetics does the opposite. Because asians forsake the self for the group, you see:

-Higher suicide rates
-Lower crime rates
-Less social mobility
-Gradual political changes

>105IQ
>Culture and technology superior to anything on the known world until 1800s
>Can industrialise and build into modern society in 30 years, tops
>Best evolutionary traits (neotony)
>Rules the world economy, could make it fail with the click of a finger
>Most logical race, white bois complain about niggers and women being too emotional while asians are 'soulless'
>Doesnt give two shits about what some mad whitey has to say
The only thing wrong with asians is that it btfo your idea of white supremacy, mutt.

There is some kind of impenetrability about them, they keep you at the distance.

IQ is far less useful than mst everyone assumes. You'd probably laugh if I told you my IQ, but all it got me was great test scores & the ability to read a book quickly.

>asians are collectivist
says the country that collectively punishes anyone not trying to integrate murderous niggers into the collective via collective redistribution schemes

>Most logical race, white bois complain about niggers and women being too emotional while asians are 'soulless'
This is wrong on several levels. "Logic" is easily hijacked by sophistry. Women aren't "too emotional," they are too irrational. Niggers aren't "too emotional," they are too brainlet. Asians are "soulless" because they don't possess creative spark or personal agency/drive inherent to the white soul before the young wh*toid is polluted by excesses of modern, sick Western culture.

Gov't and genetics are unrelated m8

>neoteny
This is a sad abortion of human evolution

>Rules the world economy, could make it fail with the click of a finger
Chinese don't "rule" anything, they are the labor cattle of global Jewry propped up in the late 20th century to undermine Western white countries

you dumb nigger lovers voted for all this

asians are more independent than europeans. they reject redistribution, they reject collective guilt, they reject feel good nonsense (collective morality)

they are so independent it hurts. hence their inability to party or form large movements

you stupid ngigers are too dumb to see it too

the ONLY level they are collective at is at the level of the family

Why aren't there cool Asians like Cao Cao anymore?

>I will use my fucking deluded white supremacy infomation to make an argument.
Ok, I know where this is headed so I'm saging and bailing. If you actually believe the asians are uncreative meme then theres no point. Explain the period of innovativeness during the Song and Tang dynasties.

More soul than you fuckers

You're very close to being nuked if you insult the Asians again.

>inability to party or form large movements
atomized soul focused solely on self-interest, inability to conceptualize or even give a singular fuck about a.) history, b.) culture, c.) philosophy d.) ethics and their interplay moving forward. The above characterizes literally every asian person I've ever known in the US

Asians are not, and have never historically been, more independent than Europeans. Only Japan & Mongolia can even claim a semblance of independent spirit.

Just because you are a deviation from the asiatic norm doesn't change the norm itself.

I don't think that Asians lack in mechanical savvy or material striving. I think they lack a core component of whites that allow us to identify and emulate transcendent beauty.

Where is the Eastern J.S. Bach or Nikola Tesla?

No, they're literally Nigger cattle.

You're a complete idiot.

Asians are collectivists, meaning they honor the group above themselves.

Not like you guys, I see the America experiment has gone swimmingly to prove individualist societies work.

I think not.

Your country was founded by the devil.

The problem with the higher IQ thing is- all the major advancements in science etc. for the last thousand years have been made by Europeans.

Asians appear to be better at mathematical thought, but extremely lacking in creativity.

US asians don't read books unless it directly involves their niche specialized bugman university degree.
Also the person I replied to was literally arguing that Asians are the most independent so you're going to need to pick one. I understand what people mean when they say that Asians are collectivist and I tend to agree with the assessment. An important facet of that collectivism is individual-case diminishment of the soul, the personal lived experience is dampened and thus their individual lives are less meaningful. Asians have small souls. They try, I give them credit for being better than niggers but they don't have "it"

You are an absolute moron.

i hate you

Asians are best. Get yourself a waifu user

obligatory

>don't insult the Asians
>posts with a European flag

Saw an Azn in church so yeah but nnnoooooo waifuuuu ^_^

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=ho7HwRQqV6Q

Imagine a force of Chinese infantry marching in to join the Knights Hospitaller defend some Holy-Land castle. If they'd done that, I'd have a ton of respect.

Templars were protecting the Asian bloodline you dopey motherfucker

>Asians appear to be better at mathematical thought
American education everyone

stop LARPing as a white goy then, chinko

You're an ignorant fool, that's all. You sense something wrong with asians because they see you as yet another annoying white faggot who treats them as a nonhuman novelty and therefore maintain a wall between you and them. Fix yourself white man. Asians could be your greatest ally if you'd stop offending them for even one moment.

>greatest ally

I've been friends with a lot of Asians, I live in NE Los Angeles where there are large populations of Chinese, Japanese. Korean, Viet, Phillipino, etc, and I was in honors/accelerated classes in school which Asians strive to get their kids into. Many of my childhood friends were Asians. They aren't bad folks and they are better than niggers, I've said that already. There is something missing from them, though. In my adult life I can't maintain relationships with asians because they are almost universally hypermaterialist bugmen

>technology superior to anything on the known world until 1800s
Lmao no.

Fuck, took me a sec to realise this wasn't the same kid taken a year apart in every school photo

This.
Japanese value homogeneous values. They are literally the poster child of hard core Sup Forums

Latino society has moré soul than those robots

>brown eyes
>soul
pick one

I think this is a misconception. "Values" are highly subjective and rightfully so within a libertarian society. Ethics, rather, are universal. Asians don't internalize individual ethics because they are at the end several thousands of years of genetic-cultural feedback loops toward "shame culture" ethics rather than Western individualist "guilt culture" ethics. It's a big difference and it is encoded at a biological level. IMO the Christian internalized guilt complex engenders more humanity

>Wasting time questioning souls.

"soul" is shorthand for the unconscious and biological context of the mind, the invisible "cloud of observers" and the ineffable aspects of a person's mental/physiological makeup

There are tangible differences between the "souls" possessed by people of different races

>having no emotion and being solely logical is good
youtu.be/bHw4MMEnmpc

You are incorrect my good man

The more I spend time on it the more I realize whites are the master race is EVERY aspect

this. To Asians that I know beauty = obsessive, autistic mimicry of Western art, which they succeed in only to a certain degree due to maniacal materialistic competitiveness and drive for respect. I'm a musician and the asian musicians I've known make up for their lack of innate artistic ability with hours of singleminded practice. For example you see a lot of Chinese instrumentalists in classical music, but they all play European music and there aren't any noteworthy Chinese composers

I like your explanation quite a bit. Seems like soul is a way of understanding morality.

Great doc, can't recommend it enough.

Really changed my perspective on alot of things.

Yes, often people react to my use of the word "soul" as though I'm a mystic and discount what I'm saying. Mechanical materialism is as much of a religion to most modern people as any soul-espousing belief system

Waseda user here

Japanese have souls as far as I can tell. If I walked around town I would get complimented for my hair color and things like that. They have fashion and art movements, they make cartoons and videogames. They appreciate people.

It's the Chinese who are utterly hateful and resentful toward anyone outside of their hivemind locust swarm, and will try to devour your soul. When was the last time the Chinese made anything that wasn't either a knock-off or some nationalist propaganda coordinated toward worshipping those who the best at being liars?

To be communist is truly to have no soul. If you ever did have one, it gets systematically beaten out of you, and all that's left are drones and insect people.

I can generally agree with this. Yamato clade of asians are genuinely superior to Korean and Chinese

What if you have too much soul? So much for example that you can't kill anything to feed yourself and starve to death.

I agree with this, it also applies to some Hong kongers I've met. Chinks and gooks really meet the criteria for what I would call soulless, they really seem to only understand status signaling as a form of self expression. I've really only ever met one who wasn't like this but she is a lesbian so she was a bit of a reject from the Chinese community anyways.

China already owns Canada and Australia you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=hL5mKE4e4uU

Americans on pol really are fucking stupid?

They always claim extremely vague things: "there's something wrong with them but i don't know what...", "they lack creativity"

what does that even mean you fucking 90 iq burgercuck?

Definitely, from what I've seen Hong Kongers and Taiwanese are freedom loving. I can't stress enough that they should not be lumped in with the hivemind locusts. It's like they've experienced what it means to have an individual consciousness, and crave it more than anyone.

Meanwhile, their cousins have no idea what that would even mean, like they can't even rationalize the idea of an individual because it is not a necessary part of how they experience reality.

"soul" isn't equal to "empathy," although empathy is a component of the overall picture. The human soul is the most complex thing in nature so this kind of facile, "gotcha" response doesn't actually pin anything down.

Yes, it's possible to be too empathetic toward animals (like you said, when a human life is at stake for example) but I'd wager a dollar that significantly less white people have that problem than mongoloid asians have the opposite problem of far too little empathy toward animals.

I can tell you based on my own observations, mind you my sister is genetically Chinese and adopted. Biggest thing I can notice is she pushes many thing to extreme an has to learn moderation. It seems general Asian societal, perhaps evolutionary trait that they push things to extreme. Also they are emotionally less developed, they have emotions sure, but most pay less attention to them. This enables them to calmly do unimaginable cruelty to other humans&beings. Since they emotional system is less developed they fall easier to emotional extreme (think about pleasure stimulating sex kinks, rants, etc). Also they are less aware about their own emotions and how these emotions subconsciously motivate them towards certain actions. This also makes them less good with social interaction requiring subtlety. Good thing thou is it seems if they want to and are made aware of their weaknesses they can learn and improve.

>my sister is genetically Chinese and adopted
why did your parents adopt her? Were they bored with their 15 Polish Catholic children?

Good comment, I enjoy this kind of level-headed speculation about cultural or biological roots of observable traits between groups of people. I strongly believe that culture and history form feedback-loops with biology to create distinct categories of human "soul" or cognition between races. This is probably especially true with Chinese people specifically because of China's being perhaps the oldest continuous society in existence today

Asian fag detected.

As somebody who has spent a long time in Asian countries I have to agree with this.

>When comparing with nigger
>look at that brainless monkey haha
Fucking kek

don't fall for these divide and conquer tactics, who knows who OP is or why they are insulting Asians like this, maybe it is a false flag

Basically they were too old to have more children and there were some legal issues and because at time didn't have polish citizenship, couldn't adopt from Poland, they still live abroad atm.

Options were basically low quality gene white child from nuclear wasteland known as Chelyabinsk in Russia, or undesired Chinese girl with good genetics, high intelligence and strive to succeed. She's being raised Catholic so it's ok.

How are koreans compared to the japanese?

>form feedback-loops with biology to create distinct categories of human "soul" or cognition between races
So let's describe this a bit:
Major facets of Chinese culture
-Filial piety (obedience to authority)
-Communism ("equality" at best, class-struggle and resentment at worst)
-Bloody history full of famine and slaughter

If your soul or identity is sort of a vessel or a frame of perception through which you interact with the world, what kind of people is China producing, then compare that to say, Japan or the US

>they are almost universally hypermaterialist bugmen

Have you even looked around you retard? You worthless fucks always go on about how whites invented everything and bla bla but neglect to acknowledge how ashamed you would make your ancestors and the sorry state of the culture you inherited from them. Kill yourself you dumb yokel, you're just chaff.

intelligence is more inclined to maths rather than language (which is why chinese grammar is so silly)

Butthurt white feminist detected.

> cute east Asian waifu's getting all of the attention? Poor you.

I think it's generally understood that the Yamato genepool underwent some seriously different selective pressure than the Chinese tax cattle. Feudalism and resource scarcity in Japan was definitely progenic and masculine, Japan suffered a serious blow to their genepool during WW2. Whereas cascading intra-ethnic violence and thousands of years of dynastic rule into barbarian invasion, rinse repeat in China has led to other adaptations you mentioned

>the projection and butthurt in every single reply from you

koreans are universally considered as an unholy combination of jews and niggers in Japan.
The majority of Yakuza criminals and communist liberals are zainichi (ethnic koreans) and nork saboteurs are many.

And the South Koreans just got ruled by a shamaness cultist last year
so...

smart gypsies - smart, but tend to be extremely collectivist and materialistic

>indios
>souls

nope atahualpa, nice try tho

Yeah something is wrong with the Korean brain as well, they have the same syndrome as the Chinaman. Small soul. You just have to look at the immense vapidity of their pop culture compared to Japanese

Agree there

Here is something weird I've been thinking about regarding how the Chinese articulate themselves and manifest their identity.

They LOVE to mock and imitate people. It all goes along with how they idealize the idea of a Monkey King. It even manifests in their speech. They literally communicate to each other via imitating a facet of someone's identity, such as a gesture or something about their hair, while tearing them down until they stop doing it.

Essentially, mimicry and the degradation of the individual is built into their culture and manifest through how they articulate themselves, resulting in a homogenizing effect, as natural as birds (or locusts) chirping.

So it's no wonder that they all look the same. They've systematically, over generations, existentially genocided anyone who dared to be different. Furthermore, because of their emphasis on hierarchical structure, there is no social space for eccentrics to occupy.

The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. This is a problem in Japan as well, but at least the Japanese lament it.

Here is the real red-pill, they aren't human they way we are.
They are like elves.
They aren't superior but different.
The way they function, build society etc.
They are essentially aliens.

WTF . Did they eat that thing afterwards?

Maybe its because of the post-WW2 period, not sure, but Koreans are far more community based still. Koreans are far more likely to give zero fucks about people outside of their own circles, and have a very strong us vs. them mentality, partly based on hatred toward the Japanese for trying to conquer them. That's why they've built an identity based around anger and being hot-headed. That's why they are so good at PvP

>2 nukes
Do Americans have souls?

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive I suppose.

i hate all the asian shitskins posting with western flags

Yeah, it wasn't more.

In China you can get arrested for reporting a killing since the local police will claim that you've been the one commiting the crime. Also the one who gets caught making a traffic accident has to pay for any hospitalization due to injuries. Therefore many people kill the victims since they can't repprt it then anymore.

Oof major shots fired by Japan... will Korea seek retaliation???

Is there any reasoning at all for these laws or are Chinese people just literally retarded? Why can't Chinese into ethical behavior?

I think the laws have been introduced to make traffic accidents less likely because they try to make the drivers more aware and focused on the habbenings on the streets, but it just let the drivers become more antisocial than ever since most of them drive like fags without any rules and even driver's license at all. Also theres obviously no health care at all. This shit mostly happens to slum scum since you can't afford to pay someone's hip surgery with the 2 dollars your 4 underaged children make per day in the factory that produces crappy toys for MuttDonalds.

Also they're illegally aborting girls and children in general because of the one child policy that has been removed a year or two ago and their crappy condoms. If you have more than one child you'll get fined and all your social benefits get removed. The new digital social system will make shit even more fucked up.

pic related is an illegal abortion.