Are Iranians white?

Iran isn't an Arab country, and persians have relatively light skin. Do you consider them to be white/caucasian?

Whiter than thou muhammaf

Arabs are whiter than Persians

no

no

it's quite a genetically diverse region

I guess it depends on what you mean by white, but there are some white skinned and blue eyed people there. I don't think there are many naturally blonde people there if any at all

ThisI've seen way more "white" looking Arabs than Iranians.

they are sandniggers. A different variety but still sandniggers. Just look at their faces and you can clearly see that they don't look even remotely white. It's isn't about skin color

>Do you consider them to be white/caucasian?

caucasian: yes
white: no

>Saxon rape babies claim to be whiter than actual anatolians.

Persians had European decent and Iranians are decedent of Persians so yes they are technically white but they follow a shitskin religion. Then again Iranians are actually majority peaceful and the only reason they are hated is because their economy isn't controlled by an outside bank.
Most Iranians can intergrate, their crime statistics are very low all western countries with Iraq and Sudanese people been the fucking worst scum on the entire planet.

Mercury was white so yes i guess persian is white

Iran literally mean "Country of aryans"

I have a Persian girlfriend.
>She's a refugee from Iran
>She hates niggers, spics, Muslims and Jews
>She supports a refugee ban (says she's glad she made it here but doesn't want more refugees to come)
>She hates middle eastern men, always wanted to meet a blonde haired man
>Says Americans know how to treat a woman
>Cooks awesome Persian food every night and cleans the house daily, even though I keep telling her to stop working so hard

She's pretty fucking cool, famalam. She's a good woman. Although I hesitate to call her white. She is light skinned though.

wallah i agree my brother

Arabs are semitic people, cousins of Jews. Not white. Iran literally translates to Aryan

Tri/ps and I'll post pictures of my qt Persian gf

they are literally caucasian but i wouldn't say "white". i mean they are still whiter than the average american but thats not saying much.

Post Persian qts

If you haven't fucked a Persian girl you're just letting the best in life pass you by.

But no, they're not fucking white. They're a cumball mix of White, Arab and Turkic.

OBVIOUSLY.

dios mio.... la creatura el diablo
absolutamente asqueroso

la creatura del mundo nuevo...
un orrendo futuro americano...

Persians are absolutely, unequivocally white.

whats wrong with her face?

mesopotamian vibes. still, they're not white.

Lol

postem

sorry no, but they are great people, only Europeans are white.

caucasian yes, white only some in the north

spbp. Iranians generally have a somewhat Indian, darker look to them.

My girlfriend left Iran because they arrested her for being Zoroastrian. They said she was promoting her religion instead of embracing Islam. Iran is a Muslim country treat non Muslims like shit.

>this is how hookers in Iran dress