Shingeki no Kyojin 98

Spoilers soon.

1st.
Op is a fag.
2nd.
Jean is a gay horse faced guy.

These are factually correct statements, please go on.

Soo...Why are Eren and Armin friends?When did that start?

Armin impressed Eren.

Best Girl

EHfags when?

Eren is a whiteknighting fag

Here

Oh god, the letter was addressed to Annie's father

I love Ymir.

We know, Hisu.

Reminder that Warriors killed the manga and the threads

EH is cute and canon.

Armin a cute.

*YH

But none of the current shitposts in this thread have anything to do with the warriors.

what killed the manga is the creator having 0 conception of narrative flow or storytelling

always 40 books of nothing happening then 2 where insane shit happens all at once, its like dragonball z

I'm so happy

these threads are dead because of the constant shitposting and metafag hate. The manga has been fine lately, way better than the serum bowl times.

The chapter or the episode?I'm pretty sure what is ''killing'' this threads is the fact that there is actually going to be an anime adaptation and that there is a chance that the whole manga will get adapted so people just don't bother moving from the anime to the manga

Hanji is for manlet's cock, Eren is their adopted son

Will Armin see more Bert's memories?

I assume he's seen quite a bit by now.

I'm under the assumption that Marley has found a way to deliberately withhold the passage of memories from Titan to Titan; hence why Bert once said that they didn't get any.
This seems contradicted by the fact that Galliard received Ymir's memories pretty instantaneous and vividly. HOWEVER that could be explained, given my first assumption, that Marley wanted him to get those memories for intelligence purposes.

I feel Eren didn't initially get any memories from Grisha because Grisha managed to utilize the Coordinate mindwipe ability on him. He did eventually unlock them though certainly.
As for Armin he had nothing like that happen to him: No mindwipe, no Marley science, sooo he ought to get Bert's memories.

even an anniefag like me could tell you that's nothing but dumblr theories

>LAMEfags trying this hard
>metafag hate
>hate
are you retarded user?

THIS

>to let them know that I'm here and safe

The letter is for Zeke

I don't think the letter is to anyone that Falco potentially knows/recognizes.

Sure he wouldn't go as far as to blatantly open the letter but he is a young kid and curiosity will get to him: He probably looked at the name it was going to. If he recognized who it was going to he might get suspicious, which he wasn't.
So even though they made a big hint that the letter is going to Zeke, I think it's possible it's going to someone else entirely. If that's the case, I believe it's going to his fellow infiltrators to get ready for the next phase of their plan.

t. samefag
>inb4 n-no I'm not
if you are not retarded as him state your reasons

>to his fellow infiltrators to get ready for the next phase of their plan.

>BRAshit this mad
Kek, take your pills.

I take it you are of the ilk that believe Eren has infiltrated Marley/Liberio all alone. I've seen a myriad of attempts to explain the logic behind that thought process and none of it has ever made sense.

Maybe you think you're smart enough to logically explain why Eren would be there alone.

You would have to be completely suicidal to send your greatest weapon into enemy territory

Well uh... they did? That's why he's there?
The point you (presumably you) were supposed to defend is why you think he is there alone.

You would have been better off saying it would have been suicidal to send your greatest weapon into enemy territory alone, thus solidifying MY point.

I wasn't the user you were replying to, just pointing out that any and all "SL is in Marley" arguments can be easily broken apart just by pointing out how fucking retarded it is to have Eren be alone for the most part

>y-you're mad
sure user, I'm not the one evading discussion

What you want to discuss when you're this triggered? Now you're playing the victim? pathetic.

>that believe Eren has infiltrated Marley/Liberio all alone
what makes you think that people that deny the SL being there thinks eren is alone? the point is that such a plan is stupid and whatever he did was not with the consent of others

I don't get what you are saying. Are you agreeing with me that he isn't alone or are you saying he is alone and the Paradis Military is stupid.

He's fine on his own atm cause hes blended himself in but when shit starts going down it would be in his best interest to have friends there, which I strongly believe to be the case.

kek, I asked you for any logical reason for agreeing with the user's statement, the fuck you talking about ? but all I see is
>y-you're triggered
>y-you're mad

No, he's most definitely acting alone.

This is the side that thinks Eren came to Marley against the SL's will/unbeknownst to them, whether to speak with Zeke or attack

This is the side that thinks Eren went to Marley aided by the SL and is presumably accompanied by a select few of them.

There's a third side that thinks Eren went to Marley on his own following SL wishes, possibly because they felt secure with control of the colossal and female titans.

He's saying it's suicidal to send Eren willingly, yet he's there, so it's more reasonable to think he isn't there on orders/with others.

so you think he went rogue and just completely abandoned/deserted the Military and his Friends to do whatever he wanted?

Also explain how it's stupid? Stupid because Marley did it and ultimately failed? Stupid because you just don't seem to understand that clandestine military operations exist?

Thanks for explaining for the other user.

So you think went rogue. I whole heartily disagree with some reasoning already explained here Him essentially deserting the military and his friends doesn't seem like something he'd do. Even though he has grown up and gotten a little wiser he isn't exactly a strategic mastermind; it would make a lot more sense if he is there as part of a centralized plan and that he has some kind of reinforcement waiting in the wings when the time comes.

All of the people thinking he went rogue base that on pretty much nothing. There is absolutely no indication he would do any of that.

I don't think it's suicidal. They are at war and they know that sometimes you need to take risks. For them to sit on their greatest weapon available and essentially do nothing seems like a completely wasteful military strategy and thus I don't believe they went that method. I believe they want to and will fully utilize Eren to whatever capability they can, including what he is doing now.

Happy to help

Aren't you? Stop being this pathetic. First of all, Gabi is annoying as fuck, we had enough with Eren at the beginning of the manga. Second, Reiner's backstory is forced, it's not like readers did not know they were not really the bad guys. Third, I don't care about that Pieck slut, neither do I care about Porco. The only good thing about this arc is Falco, Eren and Zeke (I hope we see more of him).

>so you think he went rogue
precisely
> just completely abandoned/deserted the Military and his Friends to do whatever he wanted
not how you think it happened, he fought for freedom, he called titans his own people, he has the memories of the people who fought for them and now you think he'd just abandon them? did you not notice how he talked about the war victims? Isayama mentioned that eren wanted to go to the ocean not for curiosity but for the reason that it was there and he couldn't see it. He killed the kidnappers because they took away someone's freedom.
>Also explain how it's stupid?
do you really think a bunch of SL infiltrating in marley can result in anything successful? killing the shifters? the power might as well get transferred to marley eldian because it's random, they are not strong enough to do such a mission, it's a mission that requires them to know that there is no way out and sending eren there is the stupidest thing they could do

>All of the people thinking he went rogue base that on pretty much nothing. There is absolutely no indication he would do any of that.
Interviews, foreshadowing, the fact that he was alone in the middle east, there's plenty to go off of you just don't want to hear it

>not how you think it happened, he fought for freedom, he called titans his own people, he has the memories of the people who fought for them and now you think he'd just abandon them? did you not notice how he talked about the war victims? Isayama mentioned that eren wanted to go to the ocean not for curiosity but for the reason that it was there and he couldn't see it. He killed the kidnappers because they took away someone's freedom.
what the hell are you babbling about what does any of this have to do with your assumption he went rogue, which would entail him abandoning his duty/loyalty to the military and to his friends. Stick to the point at hand and explain why he would do something as totally out of character as desertion.

>killing the shifters? the power might as well get transferred to marley eldian because it's random
Should a Shifter die without going through the proper process of transferring his ability it gets PATHMAGIC transferred to a random Eldian baby that may or may not be on the mainland. Said baby would obviously not be a threat to them.
>they are not strong enough to do such a mission
Why do you say that? It has become pretty clear that they have become more than sufficient in fighting Titans AND Shifters. 4 years have past and one can only assume they have gotten better.
>it's a mission that requires them to know that there is no way out and sending eren there is the stupidest thing they could do
Why do you assume this? You make a very odd basic assumption that this is some kind of suicide mission. Why? That doesn't make sense to think that is the ONLY reason to be there.

the statement was
>warriors killed the manga
you give the example of new characters and reiner's story while falco and zeke are still interesting
and you're telling me that 7 chapters ruined the manga compared to what we were forcefully fed before this? what were you reading all this time? did you just pick up the manga recently or something? you should know better what we have been through if you've been reading it for long time

Just because he the only one we've seen doesn't mean he was the only one there, it is also easily plausible that others infiltrated other locations and at other times.

You people also seem to forget a certain character named Mikasa, and her ENTIRE point to her plot line is this: Do not leave Eren alone, even if he wants you to.

Oh, you're the same guy from before. Again, it makes no difference however the fuck Mikasa feels. If Eren goes, he goes, and she's not gonna be able to follow him once he gets far enough away. Thank fucking god.

>explain why he would do something as totally out of character as desertion.
I just explained what his character really is but I don't think you understood at all, military? duty? he has fucking insulted duty when it came to what he wanted
>Said baby would obviously not be a threat to them.
what then? give and die? how can they secure eren's safe return to paradis? what if they can't kill all the shifters at once? fuck they don't even know anything about tybur
>It has become pretty clear that they have become more than sufficient in fighting Titans AND Shifters. 4 years have past and one can only assume they have gotten better.
keep in mind they have to bring all the equipments they previously had and this time military soldiers would attack them too and not just shifters, so yeah they are not strong
>You make a very odd basic assumption that this is some kind of suicide mission. Why?
read what I said above

assassinating a Shifter would be highly beneficial for exactly the reason you said. It would go to someone random, a baby, and thus would be eliminated from the board of play pretty much all together.

isayama literally mentioned EMA's separation but user you don't get it do you?

how and why not. She can't use a boat? As stated Mikasa's entire character is "do not leave Eren" that seems to be a pretty big indication as to what to expect.

see

so you're telling me that they for some reason know there is a festival and all shifters can be assassinated at once? and they already know about tybur too? wow everything would be successful and they can easily just walk away with eren and leave marley

he's not completely above abandoning it even if he felt the need to disobey an order once or twice.

>what then? give and die? how can they secure eren's safe return to paradis? what if they can't kill all the shifters at once? fuck they don't even know anything about tybur
Sure they don't know about the Tieber's and they'll find out soon enough. But what are you blabbering about the first part? It wouldn't be beneficial to kill the shifters? You just think after they do it they sit there and die I really don't understand what you are saying you're not making any fucking sense.

>keep in mind they have to bring all the equipments they previously had and this time military soldiers would attack them too and not just shifters, so yeah they are not strong
you vastly underestimate their ability to get stronger. Also equipment? They can't put their ODM gear in crates and ship it along with their soldiers? Are you retarded?

see

I never said they'd know about the Tieber's but they can figure out about the rest of them and get them at opportune times.

>they can easily just walk away with eren and leave marley
why would they do that? I don't think the war would just magically end at that point, they'd still have much to do.

the festival appears to be pretty public knowledge. so yeah they'd know about it like any other peon there.

There is plenty of things that Isayama failed to stablish with the Warriors.

Really weak motives for all of them, even vague. This just creates a false illusion that they are moving with one direction that is poorly reinforced with the big mission of getting the Founding Titan and go home. Bert motives are non existent other than duty, Annie is just to survive and muh dad but fails to have any impact just by making her a rock. Reiner could be an interesting character with his internal struggle that ends up meaning nothing because of his obsessive nature. All of this is reinforced by the fact that Isayama thought we needed a spoonfeed of their story, already told in between lines, for the reader to connect with them. It meant nothing and just ruined the pacing.

Another weak character whose motivations or plotwist would be really lame,no matter what it is, would be Zeke. He just character just fells flat because if him enjoying killing and his general conduct overall.

All the future Warriors are forgettable and pretty standard stories. They need way more development.

>I never said they'd know about the Tieber's but they can figure out about the rest of them and get them at opportune times.
Marley/Tybur: Oh, they killed our shifters, let's give them time to figure things out about us and do nothing even though we have an army and the warhammer titan
>I don't think the war would just magically end at that point, they'd still have much to do.
read above
>the festival appears to be pretty public knowledge. so yeah they'd know about it like any other peon there.
their planning would require them to know about the festival even before they went to marley, a good plan is not a good plan if it's based on insufficient knowledge, so yeah, how did they know about the festival and make the plan? or are you telling me they made the plans after coming to marley ? that they came to enemy nation without planning?

all I'm hearing from you cowards is that Paradis is too weak/stupid to somehow conduct basic activities of war like Infiltration and Sabotage.
Yeah sure it wouldn't be easy but I mean cmon it's not like they can't do it. Marley did it to them after all and nearly succeeded.

>Marley/Tybur: Oh, they killed our shifters, let's give them time to figure things out about us and do nothing even though we have an army and the warhammer titan
When did I say they wouldn't attempt to retaliate or get control of the situation? You are putting words into my mouth assuming shit that simply isn't true. I never said it would be easy, and I never said it would go according to plan/without a hitch. Doesn't mean they won't try.

>their planning would require them to know about the festival even before they went to marley, a good plan is not a good plan if it's based on insufficient knowledge, so yeah, how did they know about the festival and make the plan? or are you telling me they made the plans after coming to marley ? that they came to enemy nation without planning?
So what? A good commander/strategist knows when an opportunity is staring them in the face and to properly utilize it to their advantage. Just because the Festival part may or may not be part of their assumed initial plan doesn't mean that it happening cannot be advantageous to them.
You're making the foolish assumption of things not always going according to plan. You think that just because they go there with one set plan it has to be THAT.

>the change of the wind can't be a disadvantage or an unexpected gift.
this is basically what you are saying. Not everything has to be set in stone.

>They need way more development.
and what you told me is that they killed the manga even though you know how short they have appeared for, or do you mean that compared to the past reiner's flashback for a few chapters killed the manga? what were you reading my dear user
>Really weak motives for all of them, even vague. This just creates a false illusion that they are moving with one direction that is poorly reinforced with the big mission of getting the Founding Titan and go home. Bert motives are non existent other than duty
bert is dead and something worse came after that, the serum bowl
>Annie is just to survive and muh dad but fails to have any impact
she appeared for one arc and you mean to tell me that killed the manga?
> already told in between lines
no, the pacing might have been slow but don't tell me everything you saw about the warrior mission and their circumstance was already known, when a manga ends the author goes back to old plot points to closed the story, that's how it is, I don't see why people overreact like this as if it's their first manga

>Doesn't mean they won't try.
you're basing it on 'trying', with their most valuable weapon at stake?
>Just because the Festival part may or may not be part of their assumed initial plan doesn't mean that it happening cannot be advantageous to them.
no it can't be, because a new shifter is there, whole country reporters are there, military soldiers are there
>You're making the foolish assumption of things not always going according to plan.
through armong's mouth isayama has mentioned that the enemy always has something unexpected and unforseen that they can never predict, that was the reason how armong found reiner in the walls, considering he's also a strategist now do you mean to tell me he would take a bigger risk this time? that he would risk eren?
>all I'm hearing from you cowards is that Paradis is too weak/stupid to somehow conduct basic activities of war like Infiltration and Sabotage.
>cowards
kek
well, sad that you don't understand the point at all, yes paradis is not strong enough
i don't know what you understood but wait for the spoilers, SL isn't there

>Let my people go

>you're basing it on 'trying', with their most valuable weapon at stake?
Use it or lose it. He's only got a couple good years left. Assuming he's been honing his skills over the 4 years in a variety of ways it would be a shame NOT to utilize him.
>no it can't be, because a new shifter is there, whole country reporters are there, military soldiers are there
The whole point about assassination is that it doesn't necessarily have to be so blatant. The Marley Shifters can possibly get killed while the WarHammer is oblivious to it.. for a time. The Tiebers can/will retaliate when they are aware. A lot of bad things can happen during a loud and confusing festival without anyone noticing until its too late.
>through armong's mouth isayama has mentioned that the enemy always has something unexpected and unforseen that they can never predict, that was the reason how armong found reiner in the walls, considering he's also a strategist now do you mean to tell me he would take a bigger risk this time? that he would risk eren?
Once again, if he is their best weapon.. use him.
>well, sad that you don't understand the point at all, yes paradis is not strong enough
If you aren't strong in one field you utilize your other strengths. The American Revolutionary Army probably wasn't considered as "Strong" as the British but look how that turned out. The point of winning a war is you do what you have to, it would be foolish to play blatantly play to your enemies strengths without attempting to emphasize your own.

Marley's strengths: Numbers, Shifters.
Paradis' strengths: Skill, apparent Subterfuge.

>Use it or lose it. He's only got a couple good years left. Assuming he's been honing his skills over the 4 years in a variety of ways it would be a shame NOT to utilize him.
so it's a do or die mission? that could become their last attempt, so you're implying that festival will start their final battle? and possibly end there?
>A lot of bad things can happen during a loud and confusing festival without anyone noticing until its too late.
that assumption is based on them knowing about the festival before even planning it all
>Once again, if he is their best weapon.. use him.
read above
>Marley's strengths: Numbers, Shifters.
>Paradis' strengths: Skill, apparent Subterfuge.
Marley's strengths: Numbers, Shifters, Unlimited Weapons, Known surroundings
Paradis' strengths: Skill, apparent Subterfuge, Limited Weapons, Unknown surroundings

You're retarded AND make far too much headcanons about Eren, it looks like you're desperatly trying to project yourself on him. This is not a pro/pol/ manga, so you should give up.

>Falco
>Good
He manages to be more boring than manlet, if that's possible.

>Unknown surroundings
>Kruger and Grisha's memories
They were pretty pathetic, but they remember.

>so it's a do or die mission? that could become their last attempt, so you're implying that festival will start their final battle? and possibly end there?
possibly? Why not? We KNOW FOR A FACT that Marley is planning on going back to Paradis. So Eren is going essentially going to be in a fight for his life one way or another. Why not bring the fight to Marley.. something they clearly are not expecting. Marley sure as shit is not expecting Eren and friends to show up there, they certainly have not planned for it at all.
Using Eren as some kind of Deterrent, basically doing nothing, isn't going to work because they are gonna come for him anyways. So yes.. USE HIM.. OR LOSE HIM.
>that assumption is based on them knowing about the festival before even planning it all
JESUS CHRIST YOU STUPID FUCK I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS: Just because the Festival is an unexpected occurrence that likely was not calculated into their plan doesn't mean it can't be used to their advantage? What do you not understand about that?

>Limited Weapons, Unknown surroundings
They have guns, they know how to use them. They also have specialized weapons that are already proven to be highly effective against Shifters that they were able to develop within months. Who knows what they've developed within 4 years.

>You're retarded AND make far too much headcanons about Eren, it looks like you're desperatly trying to project yourself on him. This is not a pro/pol/ manga, so you should give up.
what what what? where did you come from? eren has been like that for year user

Are you a Marley battle planner or something? Your assumption that Paradis is too weak to attack Marley is EXACTLY why Paradis will do so.

You foolishly disregard the possibility of them coming to you, and so when they come to you they will wipe the floor with you because you had no contingency plan for it. Paradis may not be as physically strong but it's not like they aren't smart. They are banking on Marley assuming Paradis would never come.

As for Eren. As the other guy has stated yes absolutely use him.
Marley has made it clear they intend to go get Eren, so letting Eren sit around waiting for them is no different than Eren surprising Marley by attacking them instead. Eren and Paradis also sure as shit doesn't want Marley to come back and make war on THEIR homeland...

tell me how many years it has been?
>ESUS CHRIST YOU STUPID FUCK I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS
kek, fucking triggered, you need to calm down, you'll see who's right when the spoilers come out
>They have guns, they know how to use them. They also have specialized weapons that are already proven to be highly effective against Shifters that they were able to develop within months. Who knows what they've developed within 4 years.
muh guns can win against a country with an army

>Are you a Marley battle planner or something?
fuck, busted

..are you implying Paradis doesn't have an Army?
Is the entire basis of all your arguments some odd belief that the Paradis Military only consists of like a couple dozen of guys?

no, it seems you think they brought an entire army to marley?
so the scenario is
>Whole SL army
>Loads of equipment
>2 maybe 3 shifters
and they have not been found out yet, during war time, number of ships containing SL soldiers enter their country with their equipment, hide the equipment, blend in the populace
all that during wartime when security is too strict
and somehow that's not absurd? forget them knowing about or expecting paradis to attack, it's wartime, other countries attacked too

Why? Because with enough years Africa can turn into Japan over the night? We already saw nothing changed but the people.

Fuck off, Janbo's based.

>Erenfags thinking Ragetard can hold his shit together without someone commanding his every step.

>he thinks Eren is the same person after being forcefed the memories of his predecessors/the terrible truths of the world

>He thinks Eren did not get worse because of his his muh revenge kill millions brethren.

>no, it seems you think they brought an entire army to marley?
Who said the entire army, I never said that.
>Loads of equipment
Why do you keep bringing this up. In war you have to establish supply lines and you have to transport your materials/equipment. Why do you think this is somehow a sudden impossibility
>and they have not been found out yet, during war time, number of ships containing SL soldiers enter their country with their equipment, hide the equipment, blend in the populace
all that during wartime when security is too strict
If you go back to where this conversation all started, and I once again reiterate twice in this post now: When did I ever say their entire Army has secretly infiltrated?

While anything is possible in terms of Paradis sending its Army to the mainland without it being entirely noticed... I never once implied or outright stated that is what I thought was going to happen. This infiltration may not be very big at all but as I've firmly stated I certainly believe it isn't just Eren by himself like a goober.

I love how you have abandoned your argument about how Eren is some kind of too valuable weapon that shouldn't be risked. Have you come to see the light on that situation? Eren is at risk whether he sits home at Paradis or he goes to Marley.. him being "too valuable" to use makes no difference when he is the ultimate target.

>He thinks some fag crying into the ocean about having to kill enemies to be free is harder than the bloodthirsty brat Eren used to be

What? Also no, the last chapter just confirmed he's still going at it, like Grisha.

in other words you're agreeing and saying in span of 4 years paradis somehow became more advanced than marley and is able to win agains their army?

>muh revenge
not anymore, not by a long shot
and you don't need to be an erenfag to discuss that SL isn't there, this topic is not about that

>monthly manga
For what purpose?

When Paradis officially stopped holding back their technology growth Hange found and was able to develop that absolutely devastating anti Shifter weapon, those thunder stick things, within mere months.

They may not advance completely to be on par with Marley but I think you are underestimating their ability to come up with something. They aren't stupid.

>and her ENTIRE point to her plot line is this: Do not leave Eren alone, even if he wants you to.
Do you read Uprising and RtS?

Why not?