Will based crypto-currency miners solve the western manchild problem?

Will based crypto-currency miners solve the western manchild problem?

Fuck no.

Fuck you I'm a poorfag and I want cheap cards

lmao, I need to get into it

>over $12k in cards
how quick do these things burn out while mining?

Cryptocurrency and stocks are the ultimate manchild, basically babychild. You want money with no work at all, you just want to pay money and magically expect 100 time more in return.

>man children expect a return on investment, why aren't they just donating their money? geez

They last and they last..fans occasionally get noisy
>rma

I love when these fucking cryptoniggers inflate the prices of GPUs.

>Couples who mine together. Stays forever!

Why the fuck is that period there? Shouldn't it be a coma?
And "Stays" doesn't even match the grammatical number of the sentence.

You are correct on both accounts

>geez i don't want to work like those baby Jews at muh bible corp who blame Cultural Marxism while they snort crack from prostitute's anus
>look how successful i am daddy, i sold apartments to all the niggers and Mexicans, now i am rich
>i will increase the prices for white people and invest into good goy stocks like those chosen Jews told me, all splendid companies the second Jew makes their stocks available
>all bad companies when no Jew is CEO, lets send more to CIAcurrency, we need more cocaine for our youngest morally aware Christians of USA. After church we going to party with Thai ladyboys, demand and supply, capitalism works, hurray!

Current 200 day ROI.

Who the fuck knows what it'll look like that long from now. You sure you wanna be a used graphics card dealer?

Yeah, that's a real worry.

If you put up money you WORKED to earn you deserve a return, no? (I'm implying you even work and save)
Doesn't have to be real estate, stocks, or currencies either.
Maybe you know someone with an idea who needs capital for a start up? a family member? a friend?
Don't be so narrow minded and do not be jealous of success. If you're not intelligent enough to make it on your own then mimic success.

Wasn't btc at 16k by the time of this pic?

I wonder if they really stood forever after the big crash

why not. It's not like the entry costs are that much. I think I could start with 10k euros, but maybe in fall next year. I won't buy coal for heating my home, lmao

i meant this year, lol

I hope you like pink wojacks

Imaginary money inflation isn't work, never was work and never will be work.

you don't mine btc with these, dude
what do you mean?

>#couples who mine together
more like some roastie whore getting in the way why the guy tries ot set it all up.

Good luck dumping 10k into graphic cards with those inflated prices... just crazy

I'm saying money you worked a shit job to save up and invest will always come with an ROI.
No one will ever give you their life savings, 401k, or clear their bank accounts and expect nothing in return.

Work labor for 20-30-40 years, service sector, wherever. That money is EARNED.
If they decide to invest it they will expect a return on their investment. Commodities, currency, real estate, it doesn't matter.

You can argue investments aren't work, that much I don't care, they WORKED to reach that point and ability. most anyways.

Not everyone gets inheritance, most have to WORK for their money. In fact I'd say only a minority get handed their wealth, like Trump for example.

>Mining with graphics cards
>Mining with nvidia graphics cards.

Are these people this dumb or did I miss something

Work or not, doesn't change my fat stacks from crypto

>relationship based on economics.
This will end well lol.

Who has those cards?

Do their coins go up if the price of the cards owners goes up?

>inb4 murder suicide.

Nearly everyone invests, about the only people who don't are retards who live paycheck to paycheck.

all the things I want require alot more than IOUs

god there's so many people on this planet who outta be put in chains and forced to work. You know, I'm starting to understand the slave trade now. Letting people do what they want means they just do stupid fucking greedy unethical selfish bullshit, constantly. Hope somebody mercs these faggots and steals all their hardware.

>implying
they will fix the shitty video game industry because people will turn to good quality games instead of AAA crap.
Everyone should just play dwarf fortress anyway.

no one in their right mind wants to use graphics cards to make someone else money when all you get is commission.

They bought up all amd cards and now swithched to nvidia. Motherfuckers comletley ruined videocard sector. At least here.

>you are now aware their power bill will always exceed their income.

the concept of bitcoin works off the lack of stem understanding.
You get a bunch of people to crowd source power usage for you to make a profit and give them dividends.
classic ponzi scheme

crypto genocide best day of my life

The laws of thermodynamic get in the way of bitcoin miners alot.

Thats the game and I don't see it changing anytime soon...

are you stupid?
You are devaluing the AUD

its honestly infuriating if you just want a gpu to play the video jew. A top level gpu used to be like $350, decent serviceable tier $200. Now it's 4x that.

when bread costs 10 million a slice don't come crying to me.

Fuck them.
I'm forced to play my manchild stuff on shitty gtx 1060 because of this vermin.

how the flying fuck are people even making money off of bitcoin? Like you arent actually making anything, so how can people be getting money for it? Are you selling the bitcoin or something? Whats the other person going to do with it, also sell it?

youll just have to hope your chinese slave masters are kind.

they are victims of a ponzi scheme.

i'm playing a computer game, a console game. and my star wars toyd at the same time right now.

>on shitty gtx 1060
m8 i'm running a gtx 950

how. It just seems more like pure hype, for a technology that is supposed to replace money, not a way to make money.

No, it makes it worse.

t. someone who can be a comfy neet forever

shitcoiners must die

companies are making mining void the warranty

You call that shitty? I use a 960 4gb to play my manchild shit

That must be really painful, dude.

They mine profitable coins instead.

its a ponzi scheme.
what you just said is basically the definition of a ponzi scheme.
Hype up a replacement that will never work.
take fools cash and leave them holding the bag.

this extension is great

>tfw still on a 760 waiting for the bitnigger crash of 2018 and 1080tis get sold for $300

>"profitable imaginations"

>Bitcoin is the future of world economy!!
>we do do absolutely nothing, sit on my ass whole day, while my 12 PC's calculate some made up imaginary, worthless bogus shit
>and then... uhh..... i uhhhhh..... sell the uhhh.... imaginary calculations.... and uhhh uhhhh....

Why are people so stupid nowaways.

I blame hip hop.

Still waiting for the day I can finally turn hairworks on on the witcher 3 and get more than 42 fps

>you just want to pay money and magically expect 100 time more in return.

Thats exactly what brokers do desu.

i bought drugs on silkroad couple of years ago when btc was about 400 dollars. anyone knows is silkroad still up?

Future generations will laugh at this "cryptocurrency" faggotry like people today laugh at beanie babies.

>still cant upgrade my 8 year old computer because everything is expensive

fuck you ponzi scheme niggers

shut up i'm running a GTX 750 Ti

Also, that fucking fag complaining with a 1060: choke on cock

no what I said was not the definition of a poniz scheme. It is actually just a modern version of tulip mania. The technology actually works, its just its not a cash cow, its a replacement for money that is being used as a magical money making machine.

Why? I have a 970 and i run all games just fine.

it's profitable until you're the last one holding the hand grenade.

mining is worth it if you have free electricity or free access to underused computers. Putting your own money into it is honestly pretty dumb.

it's not like they will be worth nothing after I'm done with them. I bet I could get 5k back, at least few k from coins I mined and I would have free heat source in the winter ;d.
I'm just thinking right now how to integrate their cooling with my central heating system.

Ha I still got 2 of those in my cupboard.
Nice low spectrum card actually.

660ti checking in

you don't mine btc with neither amd or nvidia. GPUs are for different cryptos

>faggot that doesn't understand how a free market works.
t. cryptominer

I think it will become an issue with people who use such GPU's for work. If you wan't to get rid of the manchild you should have an enviroment that does not support manchildren. And even then people who take this as a hobby will remain.

playing the jew on an r9 280
get on my level

>Lithuanian education trumping burger education
I wish I were surprised. Keep being unretarded, little rainbow fella.

I just want to know how long after they broke up and who got killed for the cards.

the mining part is just pure waste. its only there to make it seem like the bitcoins have real value.

Suck muh dick faggot.

No, just buy a prebuilt system.
They get the hardware at cost.

You just resell them after some months and replace them.
Otherwise, they don't really break if they are cooled correctly.

shut up dumb retard eastern euro

underrated card, exceptionally low noise while running everything on medium+ settings @ 1920x1200.

I'll never forget my first MSI card

Them crypto cucks fucking ruined my dreams of getting a fucking new graphics card, now its easier to invest in those shitty coins or buy NVDA and buy the fucking graphics card with the profits than actually saving money to buy them.

Now thats some ghetto ass setup cleetus.

How hot is that damn room?

Seems to me you're just a salty no-coiner who's upset that he has to clean toilets all day for a living.

Y I used to play with that card for years before a mate gifted me his old 970.

Games liek pubg run like a bitch in full hd tho.
Anything below that spectrum runs like a charm.
Just buy a used mid grade card that lasts 1-2 years until you have to up again.

I know exactly you enormous faggot. TSMC is fucking flooded with orders from chinese crypto mining companies. They can't manufacture Nvidia's chips fast enough, thus prices have gone up.

Back in the day you could build s serviceable gaming pc for like $600. Now you pay more than that for a fucking graphics card that can run 2 year old games.

specs?

That is actually why they are worth something.
There is always a price to pay, better electric power than basically giving real power to (((central banks))).

and what's wrong with eastern euro? no school shootings? no aids ridden feral niggers everywhere?

mfer i still have my gt 260, ain't even a GTX back then
shit, Assassin's creed origins in low is 23 fps :(

It just cost me almost 1k for a 1080.

they should restrict buying: 1 card per customer. someone make a law that puts these coinfaggets out of business.

>underrated
It's legendary. Everyone had one of these over here
Ultimate poorfag gaming solution

Hopefully their impending bankruptcy and suicides will

I don't think crypto is ever going away since there is too much sentiment globally against the parasitic nature of the present (((money system))), and this is one working way to do away with that parasite, possibly even taxation parasites if you are careful, since you cannot conscientiously object to where your tax dollars go or allocate them, and if you're an American, a lot of that money just goes to niggers and Jews.