Anybody else in college? what's the most [progressive] thing you've had to do?

anybody else in college? what's the most [progressive] thing you've had to do?
Pic related, current assignment for my MANDATORY psychology of gender class.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5149933/Transgender-weightlifter-wins-medal-world-championships.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now isn't this just the perfect use of your time and money.

Lol who would willingly sign up for this shit?

How much do you pay for such a quality education ? Gay pride training practice. Omg, how low the west is falling...

Just write from a first person perspective of this person
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5149933/Transgender-weightlifter-wins-medal-world-championships.html

If you really want to piss them of write as a women about how much you love baking and knitting.

had to as a requirement for my Psych minor to my undergrad degree, too late in the game to change majors without delaying graduation.

I am on a full scholarship but otherwise it would be 10k a semester, and I do know people who pay sticker price for this swill.

Most professors I’ve met outside of the classroom all tend to seem mentally unstable or mentally ill.

Haha Jesus Christ
I think my boomer parents are still pissed at me for deliberately avoiding college even though they're gradually being forced to realize that their generation fucking demolished academia

I was gonna ask how do you guys deal with leftist teaches, since the academia is crowded with them.
Take the opportunity to troll. Say you're an orange or something.

Kek

> We're past all that binary stuf by now, right? Phew.
This was in an assignment title???
Man, I sure would love to be a near a hundred thou in the tank for this!

i think it's from our (free) textbook "GUIDE TO GENDER: THE SOCIAL JUSTICE ADVOCATES HANDBOOK" which is definitely scientific and psychologically sound and well researched, just look at this totally scientific illustration from it (yes this is really something we were quized on)

>paying 50k a year to dress up as a tranny

>This is for teaching little kids right?
>Oh god I hope they're not teaching little kids this
>They're teaching little kids this and this is also what our higher education has been reduced to

Wow it's like reality keeps getting worse

>College
>Try on another gender expression for a bit
>Safe space!
>We're past all that binary stuff by now, right? Phew.
>Push your comfort zone
>Not too much, tee hee!
>Safe space!

I'd wear a burka and stand outside the professor's house all night.

Ah, yes. Those MtF Trannies have just a little bit of penis and vagina. I think I remember that from communist indoctrination class.

>who
people who lack the principals to boycott (((academia)))

this is what penis inspection day has brought on the west.

Had to write about the 52+ genders and muh white privilege, and how capitalism is evil. How white colonialism is the root of all evil, etc...

It was for a cultural anthropology class. It was prerequisite and i could either takr that class or african american studies or women in history.......

I had a communications class where I was paired with a landwhale. Also had to debate with a bunch of feminists on why mandatory reeducation camps are bad. Got a C in the class.

you really chose this garbage over african american studies?

what the actual fuck is this shit? I'd fucking walk out right there.

Dude i got a c in my communication class too. Prof did not like my speech about deporting all the immigrants, legal and illegal, that are already in our jails. She was such a lib.

I had no idea what to chose, and frankly i thought the cultural anthropology would have been just discussing other cultures as opposed to bashing the US. I had only taken science and math course up to that point and was my first real liberal class.

First must come the flames before a Phoenix can rise/

That's really refreshing. That actually makes perfect sense. What doesn't make sense is saying things like gender is a social construct That meme leaves non-binary genderqueer faggots totally BTFO, whether or not they realize it. That meme asserts that gender is a real thing and is based on the spectrum between masculine and feminine. What's the problem? You just don't want to put a magnifying glass to the things you think you know?

Just hand in a picture of a dildo in your ass with the words 'you did this to me'.

My English is cucked, had to watch Emma Watson's "HeForShe" speech and write a reflection essay. So I wrote about all those feminists myths(my professor called herself a feminist), but surprisingly I got an "A" and a comment that goes something like "Thank you for providing valid criticism". Other than that English subject there wasn't anything super liberal.

Dont you mean niggerology

>you will be doing one the activities
what happens if you write "I refuse to subject myself to mental illness glorification propaganda"?

You'd fail, unfortunately. They have made it so these courses are required to graduate.

These colleges are corrupting generation after generation.

>literally do what ever you want

Go to a bar and hit on a woman then write a paper about of awfully manly it made you feel

>thinks noncompliance is an option

What the fuck do you think college is for? Education? LOL

Education, indoctrination, you say potato, I say hand over the potatoes comrade

>"outlined in on this site"
>this is a teacher of young people

On the bright side, I almost got her fired. I took a screenshot of my grades and all assignments I turned in, and she changed them after they were graded.

God this shit is so fucktarded.

PICK UP A BIOLOGY BOOK YOU UNEDUCATED FUCKS. Is what I tell'em.

As for you OP drop that shitty class. Not worth your time.

Cross dress and pressure the teacher for gay sex all day in front of the entire class.

This non binary gender stuff doesn’t align with the transgender folk claim there is a female brain and a male brain. Also transgender folk seem to be big on binary gender roles

> transgender folk
this phrase triggers me timbers

Is this what they teach in psychology classes in the US?

meanwhile I'm sitting here doing my thesis on the replication crisis

Stop going to shitty schools or getting shitty degrees. Pick up a math and physics book instead. At the very least a biology book. Anti-science fags.

>So I wrote about all those feminists myths

>Got an A

This is actually mystifying. Do you mean you called out the wage gap myth and shit and still got an A or something else?

Did you get detailed on the myth bashing like linking that Swedish doc?

English is ok in my country, since even the president sux at it

I would refuse to partake in that sort of disgusting humiliation no matter what.

Nigger, i majoring in chem. But i had to take a few lefty classes for prerequisites.

Legitimately upsetting to know people are doing actual classes with actual content and i'm stuck having to be a tranny for a day.

Also. Ive taken o chem and will be taking physics (trig based) over the summer

this for me also, I'm Econ major, psych minor, thought it would be an easy way to get to the 120 required creds for graduation but now i'm stuck with this.

Yeah man, i chose my major carefully. I wanted to only take science classes as they seemed to be the most objective.

>they say US Universities are the best in the world
>you get better classes in Romania whose unis arent even on those "rating" lists

The problem with US schools is they teach you what to think and not how to think.

>Still in a shitty school.

TRANSFER what are you waiting for? DO IT.

I’m in a college that had two demonstrations in one week. It’s a liberal shithole with gender inclusive bathrooms and whatnot.
But, I have NEVER been in a class that blatantly spewed shit like OPs image.
Maybe you’re just taking the wrong classes.

I genuinely feel for you man, what class is it?

Im almost done so that doesnt make sense. Also i have enough conviction in my principles to no be swayed by some leftist hack. Also other students are silently conservative and I am definitely more outspoken than most.

Excuse me? What the shit? This is part of your syllabus?

Which degree do you study?

>Getting a psych meme degree
Neck yourself faggot

>enough conviction not to be sawyed by leftist hack
>accepts a C in Communication
>outspoken
>bitches on a fucking board instead of IRL action

Nigger, I don't care how far you are. TRANSFER OR BE FOREVER KEK'D

>they are so brainwashed it never even occurred to them they could simply not get a (((degree)))

This shit is real

I had to write about my use of microaggresions for a class. had a guest speaker coming in. he basicly used them as an example that people could get offended by anything. I love community college.

TED. How much you wanna bet it'sTEDX? all of the fat acceptance and race stuff my black teacher had us watch was TEDX

the most "progressive" thing I had to do was sit through this old libertarian faggot's ramblings about "da communists" for an entire semester.
as an actual communist, this was pretty entertaining.
oh you wanted a story about a "FEMINAZI HURRRRR" professor? sorry.

>I am on a full scholarship
Well done my man. It’s a shame psychology has been so disgustingly infiltrated.

>privilege 101
my fucking sides

Same with you. TRANSFER OR BE FOREVER A FAG. Your Choice.

Pic related. YOU

You might as well be drinking gallons of this shit.

QUIT THAT SHIT AND TRANSFER.

Should have gone STEM they dont make us do any of that shit.

become a cardboard attack helicopter. make rotors and tape to your back. A tail section and some card board missile pods you carry in your arms.

Nope. Too old for college and the academic landscape for college is impossible for a cishet white male.

>no maximum or minimum word count

No.

Cite me faggot.

For what i want to do i need a degree, unfortunately. I wish i would have gone to trade school desu.

This is the sort of drivel being pumped out en masse by Universities. Thank fuck I do STEM.

The Academic class needs to be liquidated.

In Commiefornia they do even for STEM fields. It's thrown into the GE requirements.

>psych
What a trash study field. College is only good for hard sciences at this point,

>Times New Roman
>no minimum word count
>Buzzfeed article as reference in an academic context

Fucking lol, the state of American universities.

Here's what you do OP; forcing gendered behaviour you don't identify with is stressful and damging your mental health. Instead go drink some beers with your friends and write your paper about biological dimorphism being the prevalent norm and trying to structure society against it is damaging human development.

I had to defend Keynesian economics and the Euro but I was also obligated to add criticism to my thesis so it was ok.

>Going to community college
>Want to go to this "nice" school
>Will have to pay out of pocket for course
>Course comes out to $250 or so with books, each unit being $45, 3 units.
>Class starts at 8AM on Tuesday
>Get there at 7:30AM
>Supposedly 16 people signed up for the class
>Its 9AM and teacher arrives
>Sorry the class had to be cancelled because of no shows
>ME: WTF, thinking to myself how is this even possible
>Teacher tells me that I should come to the class on Monday, it's accelerated and there will be people there
>Come on Monday
>Again get there early, class starts at 830
>Its 10am now, and all of a sudden, some lady from the school brings her group of illegals/degenerates
>Apparently the ENTIRE rest of the class, not including me, are part of a program here in Los Angeles called LACOE.
>Everything they have is paid for, books, units, including the really expensive parking permit
>Me, wtf.. Thinking to myself how much that could have helped me, and that even though I don't qualify for it, still barely even able to afford the daily $3 for parking
>Teacher calls me the black sheep of the class, or the "visitor" as a joke.
>Spend the next 2 classes having people manually added cause they didn't give a shit to register, I did this a year beforehand.
>Am the only student who was not forced to sign up for gibs, but wanted to sign up because I wanted to learn
>Everyone is introducing themselves.
>I stand up and say where I'm from, telling them this is my 4th semester in college, and tell them all the courses I have taken, and where I want to go.
>The female school employee who brought those people in, looks at me in disgust, as if I'm trying to belittle them
>Not realizing that the industry they are trying to get into is cutthroat.

Liberals are cancer. The entire education system is a scam dude. You want to know why scchools love illegals? Because they are warm bodies for their schools, and they get $$$ out of it. I really have not experienced anything like it.

The more I lurk on pol, the more I realize what a liberal shithole America is and how blessed is Russia.

At this rate, America will become the new Sodom in less than 50 years.

yeah that's if you want an associates in science or something, but taking many machining classes or welding classes, most employers do not give a rats ass about GE. As long as you have some math in there and a good chunk of whatever major you are going for. GE is so the school makes even more money out of you.

>Socalists asking why you paid for something
Don't your taxes pay for this shit wether you're enrolled or not?

Hahahah just be ultra masculine and hit on the hot chicks in the class and slap them on the ass. When they complain just say I was doing what I was told, thats what a ultra masculine guy does, takes what he wants.

Russia IS blessed, I don't give a fuck how fucked up your buildings look, at least there is some common sense and decency over there. You know you have gone as a country when your own schools are complicit with the all around degeneracy going on. The school will not stop without a fight either, and it's all for $$. It's the reason why whenever there is a DACA or LGBT protest that the school board leaders themselves come out to support them, because they know, once the mental illness goes away, so does their paychecks, because lets face it, most of these degenerates are taking classes like ART and POLSCI or Psychology, It's mental illness, with the school making money off of it.