Paganism is theological oestrogen

Paganism is theological oestrogen

BASED ODIN THE CUM DRINKER!!!

>hanged man semen

what nigger?

how could the dna of three people be used to make one person? That graph stops making sense the moment you try to meme.

better luck next time, kiddo. you've just been called out by the Meme Master.

Fucking pigeons

who cares

Norse mythology includes lot of lesser known faggotry, like Odin drinking semen from a hanged man, or Loki turning into a female horse to get fucked and give birth to Odin's eight legged horse.

Odinism is basically Ye Olde DeviantArt: The Religion, based on sources written by Christian monks over hundreds years after paganism died.

Why did he drink the semen?

fo dem broteins

There's nothing in the lore about drinking cum, christcuck

>The desert cult attempts to attack the mighty kingdom of Norse

Nice try you fucking untermensch.
ODIN SMITE THEE FOR THEY ARE BUT KIKES!!

Now STFU before I go Viking on your bitch ass.

Paganism =/= norse mythology, And it's mythology for a reason. It's all metaphorical. Christians just take their mythology to seriously.

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED LARPER

THAT'S A BIG LOAD

He says as he supports the gay marriage loving pope who kisses migrants feet.

Enough with this shit you lying faggots.

Denigrate others in the name of communism.

>believing in jewish lies

Wouldn't be the first time, Christcuck.

Kys, ironic namefagging is still namefagging

christcucks drink jew semen and lick nigger feet

>Vice

Totally reliable.

SHUT IT DOWN
[spoiler]The only pagans I know are cringy Americans who look like spics but get the fuck off our mythology[/spoiler]

D-DEUS VULT G-GUYS

THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Americans generally ruin everything.

>your mythology

all of europe was pagan sven cuckerson

And amerimutts believe anything they read on christian websites

He was refering to norse mythology, Spurdo

>implying Varg can argue instead of just strawmanning

Are you butthurt from those chopped arms?

>uses the term "christcuck"
>proceeds to accuse others of being kike shills
If only you understood the irony.
The "christcuck" meme was probably invented by a Jew shill.

Good goy.

This

come lick my feet

Buddy, while the CATHOLIC Charles Martel was defending France from the Moorish hordes, the PAGAN vikings were off looting other Europeans for personal wealth and fame, you hypocrite.

>bible advocates for race mixing, tells you to hate your family
If you don't like Christians making up stuff about your fandom, don't make up stuff about Christianity.

Shouldn't you go to your local church to make a donation to gods chosen people?

Gaystians

>implying I support the current state of the Church
The only kike puppet ITT is the one attacking the Christianity, the Pillar of Western Civilization

Refugeeswelcomestians

Buddy, while the CATHOLIC Charles Martel was defending France from the Moorish hordes, the PAGAN vikings were off looting other Europeans for personal wealth and fame, you hypocrite.

>Aaah yes the good old time, before we where all 'civil'. At least we didn't ruin their way of life. Just took some shit. Like any successful group of people at any time at any place in History.

>tfw no intercontinental grab and bag banter with the lads.
Thanks jebus.

Backedstians getting ready for church

Christian “Eucharist” Founded in Ancient Semen-drinking Rites

While there is no evidence that the historical Jesus, himself, ever advocated the use of semen in either the Last Supper or otherwise in religious ritual, yet there is intriguing evidence that some of the most ancient Christian sects, known as “Gnostic Christians,” that predated Catholicism by many centuries, found deeper symbolic and spiritual meaning in using semen as the sacramental wine of the Communion. This more erotic interpretation is founded upon even more ancient rituals in which semen drinking was considered the drinking of Life, itself. Thus, its amalgamation into the symbolic drinking of Jesus’ blood so as to attain Eternal Life could not help but ring very familiar to such pagan converts. It should therefore come as no surprise to discover that in combining both rituals together, the semen-drinking adherents connected both with their pagan ancestral beliefs in semen as Life and also their newly found Christian beliefs in Jesus’ “body” and “blood” as Eternal Life.

FUCKING ROFL Chrsitians are such fucking idiots just like the kikes dicks they suck. Accuse your enemy of that which you are guilty. You motherfuckars must leave white lands and go to the desert with the rest of the semities whose dick you suck

However, to the dismay of the orthodox Church, some Mystery sects were still practicing an uncensored version of the anointing ceremony that used actual semen… In the Roman Church’s version of the mystic solar rites, the ‘good chrism’ is swallowed in order to infuse its allegedly life-giving potential. This act of performing ‘sacred fellatio’ for the male saviour – swallowing the royal seed, so to speak – leads us to the notion of the receiver of the ‘good chrism’ as emulating the goddess – in particular, Isis – servicing the male god.”

“In very ancient times, sexuality and divinity were seen as inseparable aspects of the ever-begetting Universe; sexual rites were an attempt to harness the generative powers of creation, as well as a celebration of the mysteries of life and rebirth. That the Church saw fit to preserve the essential elements of the sexual mythos, while prudishly hiding their meaning, indicates that the Church recognized the mystic potency of the ancient rites.”

Sexual Mysticism in Christianity, Michael Clair, 2009

Wrong

>pagans defending muslims
Can't make this shit up

>He doesn't drink the ejaculate of fallen heroes and ty enemy's
Typical Christian Dylel.

>not true scotsman

I'm not defending anything. All Semites must die. It is just a funny picture to trigger Christian "nationalist"

virginstians cant compete with teh chad pagan

Only a subversive kike could make this image and unironically portray a native European spirituality as cum-drinker worship.

Daily reminder that the earliest written descriptions of ancient Germanics included admiration for their sexual purity.

From Germania by Tacitus, 93 AD:
>Marriage Laws. Their marriage code, however, is strict, and indeed no part of their manners is more praiseworthy. Almost alone among barbarians they are content with one wife.
>Thus with their virtue protected they live uncorrupted by the allurements of public shows or the stimulant of feastings. Clandestine correspondence is equally unknown to men and women. Very rare for so numerous a population is adultery, the punishment for which is prompt, and in the husband's power. Having cut off the hair of the adulteress and stripped her naked, he expels her from the house in the presence of her kinsfolk, and then flogs her through the whole village. The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband. No one in Germania laughs at vice, nor do they call it the fashion to corrupt and to be corrupted. Still better is the condition of those states in which only maidens are given in marriage, and where the hopes and expectations of a bride are then finally terminated. They receive one husband, as having one body and one life, that they may have no thoughts beyond, no further-reaching desires, that they may love not so much the husband as the married state. To limit the number of children or to destroy any of their subsequent offspring is accounted infamous, and good habits are here more effectual than good laws elsewhere.

Not that much of a strawman. Varg says they get forgiveness from Christians, dude says they get it from Christ. Well functionally they DO get it from Christian people since Christ is a character in a book.

disrespecting your ancestors will make people believe that god is a jewish man?

Do you believe this genuinely?

pic related is from the same book that people used to conjure the semen drinking thing

you misunderstand their goal.

the agenda of neo-jews, without fail, is to deprecate anything european, to imply that europeans alone are some fucked up race that requires the almighty jews to come n and rescue them from themselves, while the chinese and japanese piss on the idea of jesus for their entire history and turned out just fine.

You will notice that the more hardcore a christian is, the more enthusiastic they are about slandering the genepool which they derive from.

I think my christian ancestors were certainly wrong and confused, but I would never imply that they worshipped cuckoldry just because they believed in Joseph's wife's son. Bizarre mythologies are what they are, I don't hold it against them

ATTENTION LARPER PAGANS:
Cultivating a martial spirit and connection to nature is a good thing!
Worshiping a fucking tree because it looks cool and you have a Faceberg group who does it, is gay and retarded.

Let me know when you start sacrificing livestock and people and throwing their blood all over your crops hoping they grow. Until then, you're all LARP.

PAGAN POSTERS IN THE THREAD TONIGHT
KIKE WORSHIPPERS ARE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

AND WE'LL MAKE AMERIMUTTS LOSE THEIR MINDS
PAGAN POSTERS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

>ye olde deviant art
My sides

all "spirituality" in 2018 is LARP, there is a 0% chance that you genuinely believe god gave stone tablets to moses directly from heaven.

thanks, i was already looking for these crafting recipes

>KIKES ARE GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME
fify

Couldn't they find a better allegory than cum drooling?

>all "spirituality" in 2018 is LARP
Then why the fuck are defending Pagans? Obvious kike shill exposed

There’s so much bs in this post it’s laughable

I guess Varg got intimate with a migrant while he was locked up. Really makes you think.

I'm pagan, and You made me laugh with the Ye Olde DeviantArt desu.

>hating jews
>worshipping their religion
Pick one

>Be a kikestian
>larp as a nazi on Sup Forums
>worship a jew

kekd

desu, the renaissance did start when greek escapees from Constantinople brought their ancient manuscripts to Italy.

They coudlnt because the semen meme was made up by a Jew and never happened, like Christianity.
If you didn't want your thread to get dabbed on, you should have stayed on r/christianity, where you belong.

>Then why the fuck are defending Pagans?
Exposing the jewish book that you vile rat faggots use to claim that pre-christian europeans worshipped drinking cum isn't defending pagans, it's defending truth. I descend from people who believed in a variant of odin/wotan, and you claiming that these people lacked the natural repulsion towards paraphilias that all races have by default offends me on a racial basis, not a religious basis.

Also, there is no doctrine for constructed neo-paganism that says all life has value or that we have any obligation to help and show love to the global south during their mass exodus into european lands, whereas the bible is unambiguous about the subject of universal human brotherhood and universal equal value of human life.

I disagree with the values espoused by christianity, ergo christianity is an enemy and larpaganism is not

>Obvious kike shill exposed
You believe that the god of the universe is a physical jewish man of the exact same tribe that the term yehudi/jew even derives from you stupid cunt, and you're throwing your ancestry under the bus to convince others to believe it as well. Who's the shill?

>Be a virginstian
>Delete your post out of shame because you realised you posted a mutt meme and youre a mutt yourself

kek

Paganism is not a problem for the West.
Islamism and its Jew pushers Are.

dead kike on a stick

Christians getting annihilated in this thread (as usual)

He must have learned WE WUZery from some negro in there, too.

I like the idea of ordinary men becoming gods than "dude we're all sinners and equal in god's eyes lmao".

We are all for we wuzzery for all races, as long as they don't intermix Ruining self sustaining cultures is what Semites do.

>Exposing the jewish book that you vile rat faggots use to claim that pre-christian europeans worshipped drinking cum isn't defending pagans, it's defending truth. I descend from people who believed in a variant of odin/wotan, and you claiming that these people lacked the natural repulsion towards paraphilias that all races have by default offends me on a racial basis, not a religious basis.
I don't endorse that book. The same book attacks Christianity as well.

>whereas the bible is unambiguous about the subject of universal human brotherhood and universal equal value of human life.
But that doesn't endorse putting your people in danger and destroying their civilization which has been defending Christendom for years, which is what the migrant invasion is doing. Without Western Civilization Christendom would be dead.

>You believe that the god of the universe is a physical jewish man of the exact same tribe that the term yehudi/jew even derives from you stupid cunt
Jesus was radically against the Jewish materialistic world view and that's why (((they))) hated him so much. The Fathers of the Church in the Apostolic Era were against Judaism as well.

>and you're throwing your ancestry under the bus
The Catholic Church drew a lot of influence from classical Greek philosophy and many of the Catholic and Orthodox kingdoms used symbolism that was also used by the pagan Romans. (pic related) You're the one throwing your civilization under the bus.

>Who's the shill?
The one attacking Christianity, the Pillar of Western Civilization obviously.

You should have stayed on /leftypol/ or the ADL website.

I wonder who is behind this thread.

>I don't endorse that book. The same book attacks Christianity as well.
then what is your complain about me shitting on that book?

>But that doesn't endorse putting your people in danger
yes it does
"Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen."
You are to put EVERYTHING at stake, including your own life, to further the agenda of universal jewish crypto-bolshevism

> Without Western Civilization Christendom would be dead.
This is true, unlike the other way around.
The inheritors of the jewish faith are now sub-saharan africa and latin america, where these religions are growing massively.
It's suitable - dumb superstition for dumb superstitious people. They take our retardation from 500 years ago, believing that europe became strong through the blessing of the god of israel, but they will find nothing. There is no god of israel, and sub-saharan africa is just as much a shithole today as they were before converting to christianity.

>Jesus was radically against the Jewish materialistic world view
You're confused about terminology. Jesus WAS Jewish,his parents offered sin sacrifices at the temple, he was circumcised on the 8th day, preached the torah, took part in all seremonial rituals of old testament judaism. He rebuked certain other subsets of judaism that in his point of view were jewing wrong, and hoped to turn the entire world to the "correct" form of judaism.

Also materialism isn't jewish, it didn't even exist in Jesus' time. The other jews that jesus rebuked believed in the god of the old testament just as much as the rest.

>The Catholic Church drew a lot of influence from classical Greek philosophy and many of the Catholic and Orthodox kingdoms used symbolism that was also used by the pagan Romans.
Yeah no shit, what's the point of even mentioning this? I'm not the one saying they were filthy animals

good job, you found the word for semen?

>someone spend time adding pictures of gays and drawing all that

>You should have stayed on /leftypol/ or the ADL website.

That is rich for a kike slave to say to a environmentalist nationalist.

>You're the one throwing your civilization under the bus.
Absolutely not. I want my civilization to hopefully be truthful and strong to the end of time

>The one attacking Christianity, the Pillar of Western Civilization obviously.
Western civilization is the pillar of christianity, not the other way around. Christianity is already dead in europe, and things keep trucking on. Just as japan and china keep going even though they never believed in jesus in the first place.

Belief systems change and upgrade, nothing wrong with this.

delete this

sorry wrong bible verse, meant to post this:
Luke 14:26
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."

Americans reproduce via spores.

Finnish man, I'm impressed with you. Would you happen to be a member of paganpathway.org? We have a discord server linked on the site, and I think a smart person like you should join.