Why do soyboys seem to go bald so early and often so aggressively in general?

Why do soyboys seem to go bald so early and often so aggressively in general?

White people go bald early.

Incorrect.

estrogen and testosterone imbalances. There's a study somewhere if you look for it.
>Any type of ejaculation causes some testosterone in the body to turn into DHT which directly correlates to MPB. If estrogen is high testosterone is often too low.
>If testosterone is super high but you fuck or jack off too much you can still create too much DHT and thus lose hair.

Soyboy or not, they were already genetically predisposed to balding. Balding may have lowered their self-esteem and led them to soyboyism, however.

Incorrect
Trips of truth, it is about DHT, hence why Arabs are paradoxically the baldest and hairiest race.

Are you sure about Arabs? Most Arabs I've seen had great, thick hair and low hairlines, even old guys.

>why so many gets

He's a leaf, disregard. He's thinking of the latest animal he can fuck legally.

high testosterone causes baldness; this is why girls who take roids will go bald if they have the gene and why men who get fat can see hair regrowth. Baldness is purely a social adaption, because a bald man represents maturity and power. If you're not bald by the time you're 30, you have too much estogren or you have shitty genes.

Probably 75% of all black men over 30 shave their head so it’s safe to assume most of them are bald

White people are born to be cucked

A lot of men starts going bald in their 20s,the problem with soyboys is that they still choose to have long hair.
Guys witch receding hairline should keep their hair short

This
Those hormonal changes are not enough to facilitate actual changes in hair follicles.

>shitty genes.

Keep coping hairlet.

It is genetically determined if the hair follicle reacts negatively to DHT. If that's the case, more testosterone typically means more hairloss.

High androgen levels cause you to lose hair only if you are already genetically predisposed male pattern baldness. I’ve been taking steroids for 5 years now and still have a full head of hair.

Pic related is Dolph Lundgren, the biggest Aryan Chad in history and still has a full head of hair at 60 (he took steroids for all his movie roles)

Men who get fat see hair regrowth? What the fuck?

>tfw when working as a bouncer on Oxford St and Grace Jones (Black American Actress) grabs your crotch and says "I want you" making an easy mode entry to hollywood

He's shilling. DHT causes hairloss, not high testosterone. Don't get fat or drink soy in an attempt to raise estrogen because (((they))) said it will bring your hair back.

>DHT causes hairloss, not high testosterone

Even this is partially wrong. An over sensitivity to DHT in the hair follicle causes it; one can be low test as fuck and still lose all hair.

That's because the little test they have is getting totally converted to DHT during/after ejaculation. It's not percentage based. If there is no regular test to "dilute" the DHT concentrated DHT is what causes problems such as MPB and prostate cancer/enlarged prostate. I am not a chemist/biologist but I understand the basics and have seen too many studies proving this. The issue is count acting the bodies normal function of converting test to DHT and making sure you never get so low test that the DHT is too concentrated.

>hairy as fuck everywhere
>even shoulders, ass, even a bit of back
>thick beard
>thick wavy hair
>then started balding at 16 and I shaved it all in shame at 20

I like to joke my hair just migrated elsewhere, but I’m still in mourning over it. Stress, lack of sleep, poor lifestyle probably did it, plus the men on my mother’s side all got bald pretty badly.

All those bad habits lead to lower testosterone as well. What interesting in your case, DHT directly causes hair growth in other areas. So while having low regular test, you may have had insane amount of DHT during puberty and the ratio stays high in your family.

The aggression is usually an inferiority complex, being a soyboy it's the masculine equivalent of being a manlet. These people will behave like chihuahuas when confronted with a better specimen, generally defensive, snarly and aggressive. I figure it's just basic instinct to be hostile to things they perceive to be stronger than them.

If anyone wants to further provide data for testing, go get your testosterone lvls and estrogen lvls checked. We need your height and weight as well, and estimated bodyfat, muscle mass, and bone mass. One night before you go to bed pull a hair out from your head and don't contaminate it. Jack off or fuck and then go to sleep. After at least 6 hours take out another hair follicle to check the concentration of DHT. You will have to mail in your specimens to your local place for lab tests.

Estogen is also linked to emotional states, add in a little bit of testosterone and that can quickly turn into irrational aggression. It's why women who are on the pill year long are always in a state of "feminazi". It's like PMS and test isn't properly being metabolized it can lead to anger/irritability and other problems.

I dunno, never had any of the other symptoms of low t:

>Change in sleep patterns
>Reduced sex drive (low libido)
>Sexual dysfunction
>Infertility
>Emotional changes
>Decreased strength
>Weight gain

But I guess it doesn’t cost much to get tested.

I resigned myself to it from an early age because my father's side of the family are all similarly bald. It's held up a little longer than theirs but I'll probably be embracing the skinhead soon.

people on this board are so goddamn stupid

The funny thing is, my younger brother is 21, a Chad, but already lost most of his hair, meanwhile I'm 24 and still with a full head of hair.
Genetics is complex shit man.

Tofu vegan raviolis

And vegan pancetta

Doctors are such cunts. I have low test but it still falls in the "acceptable range". Fucking niggers will give test to a 8yo girl but not to a guy who needs it.

If you really want to trip yourself out, do 3 months of pro-estrogen based diet and habits. You will notice the emotional irritability and many other things. Then don't go full trans and get back on a pro-test diet and habits. You will feel the confidence and calmness. I first experienced it on accident, I've been highly interested in hormones ever since. I believe we could directly counter leftism if we had some sort of food like soy but that increased test instead.

So jews were right, Rabbis said that masturbation caused hair loss all over the body

Negative, from what the studies show, high DHT concentrations (typically from too many ejaculations) can increase body hair but reduce head hair. Although body hair doesn't seem to be a variable that is considered enough in most of the studies. So who knows.

>hair plugs/graft
>advanced hair
>yeah yeah

Its predominantly genetic. If the males on your mother's side of the family have tendecies to balding you're fucked almost no matter what.
>grandfather from my dad's side had head full of hair when he died in his 80s and my widow's peak keeps moving north at 27

actors get free hair transplants in award show gift bags, not a good example

actually baldness is related to testosterone

they're manlier than u

If this is true I need to ejaculate more often. DHT is the most masculinizing hormone. Testosterone is pretty fucking weak compared to the real big boi steroids like trenbolone and DHT. Do you have any studies to back up this claim? It sounds too good to be true. Just fap once a day and you get fuarking ripped.

How much men, do you imagine, do not fap at least once a day? Outside of the mordibly obese that simply can't reach it, I can't imagine it would be a very high number and yet, most people aren't "ripped". Diet and exercise is the only surefire way.

fap or fuck*