Sup Forums is a Terrorist Training Ground

According to this Rabbi, the "ok to be white" and the pepe the frog are symbols of terror and hate.

He also confirms that Gen z is more red-pilled than previous gens.

Times Ups /pol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8
youtube.com/watch?v=RTPr5j81jks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once for visibility. After that I'll abandon thread.

SHUT IT DOWN

No way it's not a terrorist training ground everyone is already trained here I thought this was the alt right terrorist support group

Illegal use of memes.

>blaming the CIA or mossad for 9/11 is racist and antisemetic
OOH HELLL FUCKIN NO. SOMEONE TELL BILL ABOUT THIS HES GOTTA SEE THIS SHIT

Oy fucking vey

t-the protocols of the elders of zion are totally debunked g-goyim! believe m-me!

>Global Social Action Agenda
I’m curious to what their reaction to a, “White is beautiful” campaign would be. Is that white supremacy, too? What about all of the “Black is beautiful” campaigns used by advertisers in the beauty industry, is that Black supremacy? I think this rabbi needs to take his meds and take a nap. He’s lost it.

>compelling messages of inclusion, compassion and love

Oh boy I can't wait. My ancestors are smiling upon me, can you say the same?

bump

>Sup Forums is a Terrorist Training Ground
What is "Sup Forums airstrike"?

>My ancestors are smiling upon me, can you say the same?

56% of them are

this rabbi wants to love me up good

i feel blessed

Which did they strike?

syrian rebels..or ISIS. Can't remember.

back when /sg/ was actually good, I was in the epic bread too, feels good man. probably will be arrested now and put in prison and murdered by a nigger convert for helping to kill his peoples.

The more the kikes put out this trash, the more I collect, and help redpill salvageable white people.
The kikes have tried to kill their host countries hundreds of times over, and got BTFO each time.

Are racially motivated violent attacks by blacks on whites like the knockout game regarded as hate crimes? If not, why not?

This rabbi sounds exactly like the type of person who would paint swastikas on walls at night to manufacture hate crimes and still think he's the good guy.

that jew should shut his fucking mouth.

>look at these thought- I mean, HATE crime statistics (that are all real and totally not faked,
I swear)
>no, don't look at the other crime statistics, that's racist

Keep quiet anti-semite, do you not know Israel is a relatively small nation compared to others? They receive aid and simply can't support many poor refugees, nazi.

SHUT IT DOWN

look at those black soulless spheres on its face
it doesn't feel anything good a human will feel

She's American.

where is /sg ?

try this

checked and saved. have a you. gonna try it.

actually not as usefull. It only really reduces the size.

FUCK CIA NIGGER JEWs

That explains it

>only really reduces the size.
yes 2-4x on avarage

how is that not useful?

>be the most hated peoples in the world
>wonder why

everyone else is the problem

Who debunked them?

You do realize they're trying to censor the internet?

I wonder how long Sup Forums has left. Moot already did a number on it when he fled to google.

They’re gonna send in seal team 6 to raid our hentia and pepe stocks panic!

We are a board of peace.

Hmmm, who was it that made all the synagogue threats after trump was elected, a kike in israel and some commie nigger in st louis. Good job bumping up all of those (((hate))) crime stata rabbi

The new era of information Tyranny is upon us

Soon we won't be able to discuss stuff like this
>all information filtered by Google AI
Soon we won't be able to talk about happenings
>Chinese style censorship
Soon YouTube will be ALL elsagate videos
>the elite sicken the virtuvian man

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8

>old people don't understand Sup Forums

The white goyim must accept their genocide willingly like in South Africa. Opposing our pet niggers and us - anti-semitism! We will be drawing up new reports on skinhead eating habits.

>Hate crime vs real crime semantics
What about Jew on Jew financial violence? Won't someone think of the shekels?

Sad

calling gen Z neo nazis is what made then right wing in the first place. good luck with white genocide. the thing is, any white folk fall prey to white genocide will fall out of the gene pool. theyll go gay, become trannies or cucks. the unintended eugenic effect is purely incidental, and only strengthens the white man. oh and race realists arent anti semites because race realism shows that the jews are the most intelligent "race", completely obliterating the aryan supremacy ideal of nazi ideology. you can only red pill more gen Z by calling them racists or white supremacists.

they (gen z) know to perform due diligence on the author. this time its a rabbi. thats gonna confirm their biases too. god these people are fucking idiots. whatever race realism is, whatever the dialectic reveals, it certainly shows that bloodlines of ancient families are weak. (((they))) are not on top of the gene pool, they never have been. like alan watts said they are scared. a king is a man who puts his back against the wall and makes others bow before him so they cannot take up weapons against him. the surveillance state is a symptom of a greater neuroticism that the ruling class cannot cope with. you cant be based in agency when your acting out a control freak complex on other people. if they're not based in agency then they are not taking action on their goals, they arent exercising any self awareness & self actualization. a mentally unhealthy opponent that is also fucking braindead would be easy to defeat even without the internet no matter how powerful the opponent is. history has demonstrated this already. this situation is nothing new to us ...

>Digital terrorism
lmao

in the oven

Wait...
"It is OK to be White" is White supremacy???
WTF...
It *IS* OK to be White !!!

syria general thread on Sup Forums

I like how he adds legitimate political efforts like "boycott and divestment" to things like "Protocols of the elders of Zion" etc like they are one and the same.
And how he calls "It's OK to be white" white supremacism while working for the mother fucking Weisenthal Center (I guess it's only OK when they do it)

Tell the Rabbi to stick with suckling on baby boy stump.

They're (specifically CNN) is trying to get us shut down

Mythbusters

Putin's just inviting in all the enemies so their easier to hunt.

jews exaggerate so much it always falsely gets my hopes up

>Sup Forums is a Terrorist Training Ground
Can't imagine where he got that idea from....
youtube.com/watch?v=RTPr5j81jks

Congratulations, it's called journalisim in 2018.

What the hell is Fox News problem? Why would they print something like this? Fucking cucks

You know in a training ground, you actually have to do, training, right?