What's the worst saga in the Dragonball franchise?

What's the worst saga in the Dragonball franchise?

Goku Black and Zamasu

Evil Goku is lazy and we already had Turles. Not to mention the arc consists of time traveling back and forth while jobbing.

Turles and Black were nothing alike though

Cell

Garlic Jr. & all of GT.

It's overrated as fuck but not total dog shit.

All

Saiyan man
Anyone who disagrees is just retarded or worse, a gohan fag

DB is consistent all the way through
DBZ, cell arc, animation went to shit and the arc is just boring after cell absorbs 17
DB Super, resurrection F arc

Goku Black only sucked because the mystery around his identity ended up being a boring turd. We were all excited that something interesting might happen and then... oh right, Toriyama writes this shit.

>"Shit, I forgot the seal"
Goku, what the fuck.

>hating on Goku Black and Zamasu

Best Goku.

Found the plebs.

Worst drawing tho

Gotenfag plz

The one that starts with the first episode and ends with the final episode.

Super

RoF followed by Super 17 and the Black arc.

This, also adding the Super Movie Arcs.
>Shit taste
>Using "jobbing" incorrectly
Fuck off, pleb.

Garlic Jr. Memes aside, it is literally the worst saga based on the fact that it is entirely filler.

>Implying super didn't improve Resurrection F.

for how much people bitch that gohan should have been the MC after Goku died, I'm surprised the Garlick saga isn't more talked about

the only thing I remember thinking at the time was that is was lame it ended the exact same way as the movie.

Garlic Jr, GT, BoG/RoF retellings and ToP

Red Ribbon Army.
fuck that cave.

Either black or RoF

GT is better than super.

When Goku, Trunks, and Pan fight that priest dude with the whip and the giant buddha baby robot statue. Hey para para! Hey para para! Now smile!

That one

I'm glad I never bothered watching GT

U6 and ToP.

The worst arc was undoubtedly 17 & 18's arc. It was literally just the pair driving around in a stolen car with 16 while the protagonists just yelled at each other.

After Cell arrived it became top-tier though.

Buu saga is pretty shit all around, the only saving grace being Majin Vegeta.

And kid buu and Gohan

>Adult Gohan
>Good in any way, shape, or form
>Despite being literally the most powerful character, he gets jobbed on super easily
Yeah, fuck no.

I'm just feeding the memes man.

I preferred that arc when the androids were the main villains. Imperfect Cell was fine too because he looked creepy but everything went to shit after he became Semi-perfect Cell.

Anything in GT
Garlic Junior
Saiyaman
Resurrection F

all of GT, not even a contest

It could've worked out if black were his own character even if it was still just someone possessing goku's body as long as it wasn't zamasu.

doesn't matter. It's still the same schtick. It's Goku but evil! Only it turns out it's not actually Goku, in both cases.

And yeah, the Goku Black saga was the worst

I kinda like Saiyaman, it's kinda fun in a very cheesy campy way.

Everything in Super

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who unironically think Dark Goku is a good villain
>they probably like Dark Pit, Dark Link and Shadow the Hedgehog as well