What is the future of Alt Right?

What are your thoughts about the future of said movement?

I like it.
It’s used straight lines like a Nordic or Germanic rune.

I think the movement will die out because currently it has no purpose.
A successor movement that is anti-democracy and pro Monarchy will follow it.

BA? What's that?

It succeeds and thus fails to be alt, or it fails and ceases.
Either way it's doomed.

>It’s used straight lines like a Nordic or Germanic rune.
>It's used

How come Anglos are the worst at English?

Not my fault I’m being a cringy applefag atm with autocorrect and I’m also a lazy cunt.

looks like some sort of jewish voodoo symbol

so NRx and/or a new Technocracy movement?

You've never spelled a Finnish word wrong finnfag?

a fucking leaf

If America is anything, it is foundationally anti-Monarchy. We could accept limited Fascism before we could a King. We don't have enough religious cohesion and influence for a divinely appointed family myth to work.

>leaf

I give it 2 more years atmost until it looses any relevance

Obviously.
The Dark Enlightenment was the spark that started the alt-right. After it died and the alt-right grew it became more populist. The alt-right will either fail or be stomped out by liberals and anti-fascists. It would take some serious meme magic to not fail. I think that after the alt right fails there will be a resurgence in NRx.
I am of course talking about the very long term, by the time NRx becomes popular online again there won’t be much of America left.

Localized ritual immolation

Play stupid games win stupid prices.

So basically like Project Chanology, GamerGate, Skeptics, etc etc. There's a burst of attention for a couple years and then it just fades in to become part of the undercurrent as new movements spring up. Sounds about right. I suspect the next is Internet Blood Sports.

This
Image board culture evolves all the time.
New ideas that are better than before are created before they slowly die and become cancerous.

That symbol looks like an abstract merchant to me.

Nice reference op

All I see is a happy merchant OP.