Be White

>be White
when comparing asian and whitoid
>meh iq doesnt mean nothing
when comparing whitoid and black
>kek look at those brainlet monkeys

asian iq matters it's just that your autism is more intense making you socially quite retarded

How come all science has come from west, when there are so fucking many chinks? One Englishman does more for humanity than ten thousand chinks.

Pro tip: IQ is very real. You just aren't interpreting the results correctly. Asians are nothing special, when compared to some other groups.

Asian IQ stats are skewed. They do not include the several hundred million peasants that are barely above nigger intelligence. History shows the reality of intelligence amongst the races. Whitey has been well ahead in all areas for hundreds of years now and has been ahead at various times throughout history despite smaller populations than East Asia.

Are you insinuating that East Asian IQ statistics aren't fake?

>no source

This right here.

The problem for the west, regarding asia, is that they have the numbers and the centralized government to make up for the gap. High IQ citizens get concentrated into effective jobs (effective at stealing and exploiting western IP patents), and the peasantry are left to pick rice by hand.

>White black IQ gap
>Asian white IQ gap

It also varies by White and Asian population. Let's just get rid of niggers before worrying about this.

>hurr durr Asian iq is different

Whites have made more discoveries and inventions than Asians

This. You asians can have your 105 IQ but you have lower EQ than whites

>more
That word doesn't really cut it, does it now? You should know it better than any, since England alone has contributed about half of all significant scientific discoveries.

This is sorta true. My Asian ex-gf has an autistic fear about class presentations. However all women have a higher EQ than men.

Asians are smarter, but not as innovative. Whitey didnt take over the world because he was the smartest, but because he was the best at building things. Ships, guns, aircraft, etc.

>EQ
Does not exist.

>fear about class presentations.
That's just an aspect of neuroticism. Women tend to get more anxious about everything. Except from a crying baby, perhaps, since that annoys men far more.

> Argentina is white

Because black IQ is absolutely pathetic that it's worth making fun of???? I mean what's your point? Whites are an advanced race and Asians are our competitors...

it does matter
i don't care whether whites or slants rule the world, as long as it's not jews or niggers

it's not different, brainlet

It's your fault gook. You just had to fight Finns and delay progress for millennia, didn't you?

>IQ is important
>IQ is not all-important
Completely consistent ideas. There's a reason the entire world wants to live near white people and very few people have any desire to immigrate to China.

Because when testing for tbe average IQ of the population, China only tested their most intelligent, so it's not an accurate representation.

>muslem

only jews are smart

lmao whitey cant accept facts

Have you ever been there? I'm guessing that's a no.

LOOK AT THE PERFIDIOUS ANGLO'S SCORE.

It's called a Standard Deviation you retard, how difficult is this to understand? A difference of less than 15 points is within one standard deviation, which is why asians, whites, hindus, and even certain groups of blacks are mostly indistinguishable in terms of outcome.

Then you jump to the majority of blacks and see one, sometimes TWO standard deviations of IQ lower than the rest, that's where you start seeing the bottom totally fall out of economic achievement.

muh deviation

we're not niggers eho chimp out at the sloghtest outside perceived flaw.
Who gives a shit?
Whites create, asians improve upon it, niggers desecrate.

suck my big white dick =)

nice iq what did you do, remind me please

Most modern trading techniques are at least partially based on Jap shit from well before industrial revolution. Funny how this shit was rediscovered in the west in 20th century and was considered groundbreaking.

Also gunpowder.

I mean Asian inventions aren't as impressive as the ones that came from the West, but it's not like they're useless like niggers.

blacks are 5 SD points lower.

>be white
>see south korean women getting eye surgery to look white
>feels good to be white

>This. You asians can have your 105 IQ but you have lower EQ than whites

t. roastie
t. nigger

Stop with the EQ meme, it is horseshit. Asians have a higher mean IQ but they are so conformist that they don't do much with it except conform harder. Whites get the "crazy genius" type which is where inventions come from.

your just talking about china u fuvking idiot. and even then its a lot of the non-han, jungle or mountain non-east asian admixtures that bring a lot of them down.

Its okay to admit that the averaged chink or nip is slightly more intelligent. But the gifted, curious upper third of white people are soo much better than the asian eliete its almost laughable

maybe you can outmath me nipon, but your woman will still crave for white cock