Sup Forums Absolutely BTFO

Sup Forums Absolutely BTFO

(((Schwartz))) from (((Vice))) just exposed the sexless Trumptards on this board.

>"A lot of times you’ll connect with someone [on an app] and they’ll Google you, find out you worked for Trump’s campaign, and then it’s pretty much all downhill from there," the official said.

>Gutting stuff. Even if you're not associated with the current administration or a MAGA-hat wearing Trump supporter, it can apparently be hard to lock down a date if you lean right. A reporter for a right-wing media outlet told theWashingtonianhe recently went out on a date that crashed and burned once the woman noticed some conservative books on his shelf. Even though the guy told her he didn't vote for Trump and considers himself a moderate conservative, she ended things there.

>"She was like, 'I have to get out of here. I can’t see you,' and left," he said. "The policies and these things that are attached to the right, whether or not you’re a supporter of Trump, have been pre-supposed on you, and it’s like a black mark."

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.a041d8bb541a
youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>living anywhere near that nigger-infested shithole

glenn danzig is life
this is now a danzig thread

>vice

>A lot of times you’ll connect with someone [on an app]
>HURRRR IMA CONSURVITIVE NAD I PUCK UP WOMEN LIEK LIBERLAZ!!!!
retards

I think a lot of you are just desperate and trying to take whatever you can get from shithole apps like tinder and whatnot. You're trying to get lower-class women which are always liberal. Of course you're not having any luck; you're not compatible!

You need to be courting well-bred women from upstanding conservative families. Assuming any of you are from good families instead of trashy lower-class junk.

>leftist males write articles calling calling right-wingers sexless losers
>leftist female writes articles on how they regret having sex with a right winger
really need to pick a narrative and stick with it.

He's absolutely right. Who the fuck would want to date a disgusting redneck shartbucket

This is nothing more then another inflammatory vice opinion piece written for the sole purpose of annoying conservatives. It is no more relevant then an opinion piece written by someone on here claiming all liberals are faggots.

Are you sure?

Lol suck my dick kikes. I fucked a girl this very morning who I won over with Sup Forums memes and Jew bashing.

>>"A lot of times you’ll connect with someone [on an app] and they’ll Google you, find out you worked for Trump’s campaign, and then it’s pretty much all downhill from there," the official said.

What sort of world do these people live in? This sounds like cloud cuckoo land.

ROASTIES BTFO

Firstly:
>using (((dating apps)))

Secondly:
>leftist whores automatically segregate themselves
>this is somehow a bad thing

That woman is retarded if she left because she saw some conservative books on the shelf. I for example am right leaning and can't see anything wrong in reading Karl Marx or Mijail Bakunin. Only ignorant faggots don't want to expand their mind.

>Schwartz
>Vice
>Black mark

Oy vey dats racist

>bothering to date smelly roasties that just finished up being in the cock carousel
no thx we want qt virgins or nothing

Any Republicans on Sup Forums are white trash

They all have the same randy-bo-bandy burger gut

Here come the inevitable REEEE ROASTIES posters.

Actually, being a proud conservative or right winger among leftists is the biggest pussy magnet imaginable.
Seriously, you can come in, look like a virgin (like James Damore) and have women come up to you demanding your attention.
This article is a perfect example of a female shit test.

They are always trying to link conservative ideas with repressed sexuality and insecurity. It's obvious projection

Interesting considering conservative whites have a birthrate which absolutely dwarfs that of white leftists

Yup, if anything the right has bee historically known to be more sexual then the left. The left, if anything, is just more deviant.

A libtard, Muh Dick post. That's pathetic. All de's women's wants muh, politics, how can trump guys compare. Oh for fucks sake, how sad.

Idk I hook up with liberal chicks all the time, the problem is finding a good conservative girl to lock down. Maybe it's different in DC

Why are libshits so pozzed and have AIDS and die childless surrounded by cats?

Why does America have to talk about politics so much in normal social interactions
>1st date
>So are you a trump supporter? Cause I don’t date those ;/

Retarded. Pathetic.
My fiancée turned out to be a feminist, and I’m RW authoritarian. Neither of us were bothered at that point because we had built on our relationship by being PEOPLE. Don’t let politics define you americucks.

FYI I have redpilled my fiancée. The only thing she won’t give ground on is that women have a hard time sometimes just because they’re women

fpbp

Conservatives are better looking anyway

Is this an example of a "healthy relationship" in the nation's capitol? The male whale ejaculates his long-unseen penis and hopes his sperm falls into the female whale's gravitational well?

The is false, chad is without a doubt conservative. The gym I go to is probably 90% conservatives the rest are knee grows.

comparing them to mgtow and kekistani faggots is just the left trying to pander

amirite?

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.a041d8bb541a

Conservatives really are better looking, research says

That isn't reality at all. The Trump angle is practically negging, women eat that shit up, probably feel like they're getting fucked by their Dad. I don't engage in it personally, since 3d women are trash, but this article is contradicted by a dozen "Why do I keep sleeping with guys who turn out to be Trump supporters?!" articles from dumb whores in New York.

>fatties against fascism
Yeah no shit because they’d be one of the first to go

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

Are all the (((sources))) anonymous, or just the ones ones listed in the OP?

>in the capital
I wouldn't want to get laid in DC anyway, the entire population are a bunch of fat niggers.

>trump supporter
>wearing an anklet
Lol no.

I live in NYC and this isn’t the case here, save for a handful of women like pic related. Seems like the author is trying to meme right wing guys as sexless losers.

You guys are reading this all wrong. This guy is sounding the alarm. If liberal white women refuse to fuck conservatives, what are liberal white nu-males going to jerk off in the corner to? There are only so many Tyrone's to go around, and God knows liberal white women don't want to fuck liberal white men. NO ONE wants to fuck liberal white men.

Truth is
>ALL leftists come from the position of underdog
The left right paradigm is a coin.
>if your opponent is right wing you have no alternative but to be left wing
If an actual totalitarian fascist dictatorship took power, it would almost certainly shut down Sup Forums and any other avenue of free speech just the same way that a totatarian left wing power would do.
>in response even the so called right wingers here would be forced to identify as left wing.
Of corse “left wing” , SJW trannies, now, doesn’t look anything like left wing did 40 years ago when it was only about workers rights. The left wingers back then would have been as (((transphobic))) as the right wingers now.
>women traditionally have been framed as the underdogs
That’s why they are almost always exclusively left wingers.

Oh, You still believe kike media?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

NONE of us ever wanted to fuck roastie libtard SJW whores, so dating pool hasnt changed IMO