What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c&bpctr=1520341131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

>that cringey 15yo voice of the narrator
Why is it all people who hate Anderson are Jews Atheists and Homosexuals?

It never fails.

"b-but he married that Mexican to that nigger that one time"
"b-but he lets non-whites in his church"
If you are searching for a church that is whites only and embraces hatred of people you'll never find it.

>>names the jew
>>hates big government
>>hates faggots
>>hates sluts
>>hates islam & eastern religions
>>drops regular redpills
>>has a large, all white family
>>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>(((destroys the white race)))

Sedevacantists are schismatics.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSHkvFFCJo4

He's a niggerlover, sorry to break it to you.

Looks like the opposite. That kid will be bleached, and will be unlikely to live in the ghetto. This will result the in the child marrying a white person, reducing the black genes even further. It only takes four generations to completely remove black genes (look at some of the descendants of Thomas Jefferson and his slave).

>Hates eastern religions
>Is a Christian
Makes you think, actually not really. There is no thinking involved to see Christianity as a filthy foreign abrahamic eastern religion. Sage

Heretic. Will probably burn in hell.

His career is 20 years long, hasn't he done thousands of mixed marriages by now? No? Just that one? And this is your only argument?

I am Catholic. The only true christian church that was started by Jesus himself.
Of course I don’t hate Anderson because you shall love even thy enemies. I pray for those heretics who are playing with hellfire daily.

He names the Jew in almost every sermon. He tells anyone who'll listen that fags burn I hell.

Is this why these same posters always spam these threads? That they are literally homosexuals?

You are actively agreeing with the sodomite Jew atheists currently spamming this thread... That's all I see.

>That kid will be bleached, and will be unlikely to live in the ghetto.

This video is what this user want you to reject...

>"I hate Pastor Anderson"="I'm a Jew"

>His career is 20 years long, hasn't he done thousands of mixed marriages by now?
Most likely yes, you can tell from the amount of racemixer couples in his church.

>He names the Jew in almost every sermon
no he doesn't, unless "naming the jew" is referring to the doctrine that the people of god is no longer jews but rather a new nation of all christians of every race united

> He tells anyone who'll listen that fags burn I hell.
Who cares? Anti-sodomy is the one pressure vent that christianity has, the one and only acceptable enemy that you're doctrinally allowed to hate and show aggression towards, and it shows. They have completely outscaled their hatred for sodomites to compensate for the lack of righteous aggression towards the actual problems.
Homosexuality is like problem number 300 on the list, demographics is #1, so who cares about his huffing and puffing and BASED pounding the desk about the 100 faggots in his town?

>Is this why these same posters always spam these threads?
idk if it's a bot who posts these threads but if not, yes they might be gay

Loved him as captain america

>His career is 20 years long, hasn't he done thousands of mixed marriages by now? Most likely yes
Nice example. Notice its always and only that one wedding (and she looks Latino).
>He names the Jew in almost every sermon
no he doesn't, unless "naming the jew" is referring to the doctrine that the people of god is no longer jews but rather a new nation of all christians of every race united
He names the Jew in almost every video. You lying only shows your motivations schlomo. You are literally a Jew who has no ammo other than one mixed marriage over his 20+ year career.
>He tells anyone who'll listen that fags burn I hell. Who cares
>Homosexuality is like problem number 300
This user is an open supporter of sodomy and gay rights! Why would anyone listen to you? Why are you even here from reddit schlomo?
>if it's a bot who posts these threads but if not, yes they might be gay
>gay
How obviously pro-faggot can one Jew be?

unhinged ravings

pasta-anderson isn't doing anything other than mongrelizing america even further, an irrelevant motherfuck.

He thinks latin america is a shithole because they're catholic, lmao.

>Notice its always and only that one wedding (and she looks Latino).
Yeah that's the one that got uploaded to youtube you retard, there's plenty of other racemixers in his church, they don't upload a video of every single wedding for you to investigate.

>This user is an open supporter of sodomy and gay rights!
I've never met a sodomite in my life, it's the mass scale browning that's ruining the neighbourhoods and nations, not 15 homos in some corner somewhere

Notice how anxious you are to paint me as some gay supporter, it's the only attack vector you have! You only have aggression against the homos because they're the only group that the bible unquestionably condemns as an enemy group, therefore every person who disagrees must first be made into a homo before you can say anything, because when it comes to any other subject you have to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, as per loving christian universalist doctrine.

>mongrelizing america even further
Its just that one wedding over a 20+ career. You literally have nothing else. He preaches sola scriptura, biblical truths, names the Jew and condemns literal faggots like you.
>they don't upload a video of every single wedding
Caught in your lie.
>I've never met a sodomite in my life
Your post here spells out that you are a faggot sympathizer at the least, but more probably a literal faggot.

Anderson haters are ALWAYS:
1 Jews
2 Atheists
3 a faggot

Every. Single. Time.

>Its just that one wedding over a 20+ career.
No, it's not putting it on youtube that's the problem, it's encouraging it in the first place that's the problem. And you can very evidently see based on his congregation that this is a racemixer's church.

>You literally have nothing else.
His modus operandi is to unite all the world's races under a lifeless lameshit religion, he does more harm than good.

>Caught in your lie.
Do they post the weddings of every single one of their church members?

>spells out that you are a faggot sympathizer
I said faggotry is problem number 300, not 1. This implies that it's still a problem. Do faggot sympathisers call faggotry a problem? Genuinely curious

of course, you already know what you're doing, if your opponent isn't gay you have absolutely no ammo to use. You only have righteous aggression against homos, they are the only group you're allowed to not love.

Anderson lovers are always
1. Obese
2. Racemixed mutts
3. Boring
4. Pounding their chests about how much they hate homosexuality while endorsing and acting out globalist jew agenda

Every. Single. Time. You aren't an exception

>No, it's not putting it on youtube that's the problem, it's encouraging it in the first place that's the problem. .
So... Just that one vid? Over a 20+ year career then? That's all the evidence? Just like i said 5 replies ago?
>And you can very evidently see based on his congregation that this is a racemixer's church
So because Pastor Anderson allows Latinos and Blacks to attend church services he's bad? What? Have you ever stepped foot in a church before schlomo?
>a lifeless lameshit religion
Not even hiding the fact that you are a Jew now.
>Caught in your lie. Do they post the weddings of every single one of their church members?
Where are these thousands of weddings you claim he has?
>faggot sympathizer
>He tells anyone who'll listen that fags burn I hell.
>Who cares?
Your words not mine. Best I can tell you suck dick, therefore you are supper triggered by Anderson.
>you already know what you're doing
You're the one trolling a pro-Anderson thread.
>, if your opponent isn't gay you have absolutely no ammo
Jews hate Anderson, Fags hate Anderson, Atheists hate Anderson. You make yourself too obvious.
>Anderson lovers are always
>1. Obese
>2. Racemixed mutts
>3. Boring
>4. Pounding their chests
Being this triggered... So are you in fact a Jew and/or Homosexual? These are the only groups that could be this triggered.

>That's all the evidence?
no, the evidence is the army of mulatto babies in the pews that you can visibly see during his sermons
>So because Pastor Anderson allows Latinos and Blacks to attend church services he's bad?
No, he's bad because his goal is to unite the races of the world under reformed judaism

>These are the only groups that could be this triggered.
once again, you only have your tiny designated group that is cleared for attack. If anyone falls outside of these groups, you're shit out of luck because according to christian doctrine you are to love everyone except reprobates.

>is a baptist

Based Heretic=Based Black Guy

>no, the evidence is the army of mulatto babies in the pews that you can visibly see during his sermons
He doesn't hang a "Whites Only" sign on the door therefore God doesn't exist? You logic is shit. Still waiting for evidence of these "thousands" of mixed marriages he did... Or maybe you just hate him because he enthusiastically names the Jew. You're being to obvious again.
>his goal is to unite the races of the world under reformed judaism
Please provide evidence? Here's mine:
In this video he says the holocaust never happened. Tell me you agree?
It must suck to be a Jew and have to use your own identity as a slur. Self-loathing isn't healthy.
>once again, you only have your tiny designated group that is cleared for attack
You are actively defending Jews, fags and atheists (cultural Marxists)...
>according to christian doctrine you are to love everyone
I love anyone and everyone, but I rebuke those unrepentant who attack God (like you)