Oy you focking slag! Lemme see that flower picking loicense!

Oy you focking slag! Lemme see that flower picking loicense!

youtube.com/watch?v=hgnPMj3eunw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EZoD8FpQI3I
youtube.com/watch?v=KT9U6nDOkBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your not allowed to pick flowers :|
It's stealing and vandalism
Throw the book at him

300 hours community service planting flowers should do the trick

£60 fine plox

>t-those comments must be satire. R-right?
1984 was not supposed to be a manual and silly bongs weren't supposed to capitulate so easily to those that think it is. Yet here we are. Or rather, there they are. I don't live in a total nanny state ... Yet

there is nothing worse than policewoman

You guys are trolling right? God I hope this is bait.

The absolute state of Shitannia ahahhahahahahahahahahahah

The eternal Dutch is being this.

I don't want my park and nature areas being de-flower'd. He should have grown some or bought them.
I don't want to mention that it deprives the world of its beauty, but that's one round about with less flowers.
Could have at least gone into the woods to gather them.

I hope she also swept his car for butter knives.

arent forest in UK private property?

uk is an empty, soulless, rotting carcass of a society.

All land is owned by the crown, thus here by governed by the law of the land. Nature areas (protected areas for wild life e.g. forest) are no exception, but the law isn't to be interpreted as black and white.

It looks like some one has illegally parked on a country road (very small road) to pick flowers with his child.
This can be endangering to the 2 people if a Looney or something hit there car onto them.
Also flowers on the road side are the ones everyone can see, so should be left alone.
Nick him!

Much like your streets & parks after mothers day

Personally, I like to think of flower picking as mass-genocide to keep an edge to my debate point against vegan activists.

I don't practice or encourage plant-murder for simple means of ornaments but only for the need of consumption. The same goes for Animals.
Shows the moral of life is where you draw the line of importance in exsistance.

I do think this sentence is really important as we would not excuse this man if they treated humans or animals in this way and all life matters.
Just think of the poor creepycrawlies being diaplaced and the poor flower's family around it seeing its torture, kidnap and murder.

Don't you have some trees to hug or something?

Good riddance. I hope they all go to prison.

Agreed.

The punishment fits the crime.

you give up your gun rights and this is what happens

What? You get told to stop illegally picking wildflowers and to move your parked car from a narrow road?

That's right, you twisted Brits, BUY flowers like any decent human being.

Too many mudslimes to hang before I hugging trees.

Priorities, my dear fellow.

hold up mate, is that an assault flower.

>let me see if I can cut this steak into smaller chunks so I can digest better...

chavs have been getting big bushels of stinging nettles and attacking people with them where I live.
It's not a fucking laughing matter you barbaric cunt. Kids have had allergic reactions and died.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, brits are beyond redemption. What a fucking mess your country is.
>let 10000 children get raped by mudshit pakis
>bin that butter knife
>dissenting opinions towards the rape hordes from third world countries? into the prison you go

HAHAHAHA serves you right, fucking Anglo scum, you rothschild soulnuggets

Christ. Me' ancestors had the right choice when when they stole the bread.

Oi cunt, england's a mess but you're just as fucked up. We might be universally beady, but we're not all poms.

What has been the latest abuse of police powers there
>comfy

Cucked beyond belief. How can England men ever consider themselves free. This is a disgrace and the bongs need to be bombed and restarted.

i remember i used to have great respect for gb because i used to read their history from roman times up until the industrial revolution and the victorian era.

Something went seriously wrong in the 20th century and i don't know what.

Now it is just a crumbling draconian shithole police state.
>oy bin dat knoif

U have 0 rights.

this

>UK is cucked

>legitimately bends over and lets the government fuck him in the ass

Wow. And I thought the leaves were cucked.

Stop illegally parking on narrow country roads.
Stop illegally harvesting wildflowers.

It's lucky I'm innocent til proven guilty then.

Iv'e worked all over the world, and Britain is in the worst state of any place I've been.
>Zero culture
>Out of control drinking
>Disgusting slag women,
>Niggers everywhere in the cities, even worse than America
>Men are either skinny-jean wearing soybois or chavs

We are fucked up because our country lost the total war against fucking anglos and slavs (both jewish controlled puppets, ready to destroy every white country that does make a stand against their Rothschild banking masters), I don't deny that our government and especially our current day culture (which is mainly influenced by jewish Mainstream meteooor) are cucked, but you, the guys who thought that they fight "the good war" (toppes of my lels) and are bragging about it and yet get raped by your government in the "post-war, post-nazi "coexist" enforcing times" which you compel to every state, IT'S DELIGHTFUL. I HOPE YOUR SHIT TURNS THE CIVILIZATION BACK A FEW CENTURIES, SO I CAN ENJOY THE IRONY.

i have a question for you bong cunt. is imposing colonial rule on people part the the eternal anglo dna? because now that you have ran out of colonies, the states has imposed colonial rule on the brits
>oy! you have no rights cunt, think what we want you to think and do as we say or go to prison

>Tomatos grow in supermarkets

England has culture. It's unfortunately used as the ass-wipe for all of it's visitors though. Has a great, impressive history but even it's own children spit on the flag.

I'm not english mate.

>Iv'e worked all over the world,
Spot the remainer.

Oi m8, Churchill was a fine lad, he saved us from the "evil oppressive NAZIS"
>meanwhile current year +3 UK

Lmfao
WOW, you are some soft motherfuckers.

U will never feel freedom like me. I was born free, u were born in chains.

Where is the culture? Please point me to it. I see lots of beautiful history here, but modern British life is drab consumerism, shit food, drinking to excess, and promoting diversity and the SJW agenda.

>Oi wanka u Germans were evil nazis, bombed us after we bombed Dresden civilians, Churchill is a GOOD BOY WE HAD TO SAVE THE JEWS AND POLES FROM "OPPRESSIVE NAZIS" (btw: jewish coined term, (K)ill(E)very(K)ike

As I said, it's used as an asswipe. Probably can't find it, because it's already halfway down the thames.

r u tryun to tell me ye divin have TV loicense ?

Nah, I would have been a leaver if I were able to vote.

Keep on laughing, we will see how much more your win will bring you in just about a decade, fellow m88

The philosopher Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king. Said Aristippus, 'If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.'

Said, 'Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king".

Freedom is a state of being

>0:25
>a woman cop
in here women cop used as ads for tv only

Germans always lose in the end.

Sigh, you fuckers got off too lightly. Should have taken more land and kept more of you in camps.

>if you let your country and the western world turn first into a amoral, nihilistic, cultureless mess and than into third world shithole after winning the war you also win everything else

>Freedom is a state of being
Til you try and pick a daffodil.

burger btfo

>it's a guy from a similar cultural Marxist shithole that I am from, but his Population is allowed to fry their brains on MDMA and weed

Try and make me pay that fine, as long as I'm not jailed, I am free...
The man in the video is a prisoner to his life style

and the brits in the comments agree with that, for fucks sake what kind of a fucking dystopia is this place
we're approaching an age where people will be born in a house and forbidden from ever leaving it
I just want to see children play in the fresh air, picking flowers, running around, playing with sticks. I remember how my father taught me how to make a bow from a random stick and a piece of rope for the fun of placing an apple somewhere and trying to hit it with that imprecise piece of wooden crap. Yeah but you needed tools to made that - a knoif for example - which is pretty much and offense in itself to have one nowadays. No tears can be seen but on the inside I'm crying.

SOON

>win against nazis
>let your country get ruined by goat raping third worlders, because your Rothschild master jews told you so

Cheeeeeers

Hahaha

Bongland is fucked up.

> unzips pants for dog.

Absolutely delusional, like the leaders that lead you into ruin.

>>let your country get ruined by goat raping third worlders, because your Rothschild master jews told you so
Oh, right sorry, you were on about Britain, not the whole of the EU

You said exactly what I feel. Well put.

>if everyone came and picked these flowers there would be no flowers on the side of the road

Is she wrong? Can't we just have nice flowers around without people constantly trying to pick them and ruin it?

meanwhile in Manchester youtu.be/EZoD8FpQI3I

This.

>impose your stupid fag jewish equality shit on every country

Hmmm rly meks me fire thos neuronions

This

Depends, if there's a lot of flower pickers I'd say yes. If this is incidental a warning should do, they do that plenty here.

I hope some jihadi decapitates her

BIN THOSE SECATEURS

blink your eyes if youve got a gun to your head guys... im hoping you and all the commenters on that video were trolling. If not i think its possible you as a society have hit rock bottom. You let it become illegal to have a knife to cut a steak, you need a license to watch TV, you make it legal for all your rapefugees to abuse children and not be punished, and its illegal and punishable to pick a flower from a verge? My ancestors made the right choice commiting crimes and getting sent to australia, I always thought we here lived in a pretty controlled country but fuck me man, england is fucked in the head the last 20 years.

Provide link or its bullshit.
Also learn to defend yourself and others you overgrown baby

Stop it Germany, the only high horse your riding is Muhammad's dick.

do you see the side of the road there? the one covered in dirt and weeds? did he break into a garden or parkland to get them ? no its some wild flowers growing at the side of some shithole road

if everyone suddenly started walking all the land would be flattened, Can't we just have nice hills without people constantly trying to walk and ruin it?

>parking your car on a narrow country road to pick flowers with your kids.

>Stop it Germany, the only high horse your riding is Muhammad's dick.
Meanwhile the average School in britian.
youtube.com/watch?v=KT9U6nDOkBc

CHEEEEEEEEEEERS

a shit hole road with an old couple who have committed to seeing out there days looking out of the window and calling the police on anyone doing anything.

>have tea and cookies with granny in emmerdale
>police drive by and notice it
>we both go to prison
God save the queen

Spot on!

Sticks and stones. We all know Germany has it worse with out having to copy pasta

not even one white child in this school
ja pierdole

>be bong
>get flu
>goto work anyway because the soonest the doctor can see me is 6 weeks
>give coworker the flu
>locked up for 20 years in a muzzie prison for biological warfare

What annoys me the most is that English people will defend this because they're so indoctrinated.
>hurr durr my high taxes paid for those flowers so it's stealing
Taxes paid for a native plant to be planted in where it was native to anyway and would have grown there. It doesn't even look like the garden was well kept, it just looks like someone at some point planted some flowers down and they let them grow.
>2 kids go and pick flowers
>OY FOKIN HELL BONG THAT'S STEEAALINGG
>OY WAT IFF EVERYONE PICKED FLOWERS
yeah you better regulate that in case every single person in the area takes time out of their day to go with their kids just to pick fucking flowers. Better introduce more laws so they you can get the evil flower destroyers. You need to disperse flowers for all the little black kids as well as the white kids pick more flowers than black kids so we have to take flowers off white kids it's simply unfair.

In Bongland only muslims are allowed to deflower.

>Oi m8 sticks and Stones can break my bones but muhammads cock can never hurt you
- british Police force proverb after interviewing the 9 year old rape victims

I've got bad tonsillitis and got seen an hour after I made the appointment, kinda depends where you live

>ILLEGAL FLOWER PICKING
>OVERWHELMING BRITISH SUPPORT FOR THE POLICE
JEEEEEEEEEEEESUSSSSSSSS

t. descendant of janissaries

I defend it because I don't like people picking flowers, it's also dangerous, what if the car was hit and pushing on top of the kids.
Wrong place, wrong time.
If everyone did what that one guy did, we would be in a lot of shit.
Ethier we can all do it or non of use can

I can tell you poster wall is full up with pics. Your quite the obsessive