Italy/pol/ Hung Parliament Editior

Italy election: Populist Five Star and League vie for power -BBC
archive.is/FxAqk

The incredibly shrinking Italian population: By 2080, Italians will be a minority in their own country -Gefira
archive.is/frPc3

Yes, the Italian elections prove that populism is not going away anytime soon -Gefira
archive.is/IgXQl

Riots in Firenze
hooktube.com/watch?v=fBWczVTAB4k

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Italiamiaamata/status/971002734978662400
video.repubblica.it/edizione/firenze/omicidio-firenze-la-rabbia-dei-senegalesi-distrutte-fioriere-antiterrorismo-paura-in-centro/298903/299527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TAJANI IS COMING
A
J
A
N
I

I
S

C
O
M
I
N
G

DUCE SALVINI

welcome back /italy/zen
who /renzimissile/ here?

>The incredibly shrinking Italian population: By 2080, Italians will be a minority in their own country -Gefira
Holy fuck. I didn't know it was that bad. Jesus Christ, congrats Italy, purge every nog and Chink you can.
P.S, not hwite.

>le 22% face

nah man.... the only solution is M5S + center-left
Memesalvini dont want to run with Di Maio

Now that the storm is over do you guys think we got the occupy wall street treatment from the media? Never seen so many newfags in my life after that article and that flag.

really enjoyed the terroni vs northcucks debates yesterday

I've worked in Pisa for 4 years, if you feel threaded by the Senegalese junk selling guys you really should lurk more.
They are the lower threat.
In Pisa gypsies and northafrican (Moroccan and Algerian ) are the real danger.

nigger 2080 we be all dead worm food

whoever gives a shit is mentally retarded

Women need to stop trying to be men and start having kids. This applies to the entire west.

To be honest I kinda feel sorry for renzi, imagine having to deal with the PD congress for years.

kike shill

PD doesn’t want to run with M5S either. So unless Mattarella makes an exception or Berlusconi doesn’t get caught bribing some seats, we’re gonna get a (((governo tecnico))) to change the electoral law.

>nigger 2080 we be all dead worm food
>so we shouldn't do something about it now

Pls Uncle Tajani save us

the stupid motherfucker did this shit all by himself, nobody forced him to destroy the party and approve a shitty electoral law that backfired bigly against him.
I he had a grain of decency he'd have just left after the referendum disaster and never tried to run again as secretary.

his party didn't get the majority

that was if FI got the majority in the coalition

5s could ask for a re election and the people who voted PD would vote for them and keep the right coalition out of power.
5s are better than corrupt forza italia and Lega mongs, at least the fathers of DiMaio and DiBattista were MSI activists.

I was reading the news about the riots, fucking niggers, we should fucking lynch them in the streets every time one of them does something wrong (that is everything because them being here in the first place is wrong). Hopefully Salvini will be PM and this shit will stop.

m5s have soros's man in their ranks.

>the fathers of DiMaio and DiBattista were MSI activists
>implying DiMaio and DiBattista themselves have anything to do with MSI
I’d rather have leghisti in power, whose corruption is mainly related to Bossi’s old guard

>WHY WONT FUCKING TERRONI SUBHUMANS VOTE FOR MY ANTI-TERRONI PARTY WTF THEY ARE CLEARLY INFERIOR YOU MUST BELIEVE ME GUYS

It took 7 years to have this shitty electoral law, in the meantime that a new one is made there must be a government in charge.
It will possibily be a Mattarella (=EU) appointee supported by multiple sides (M5S, PD and Forza Italia), while probably Salvini would ragequit and go to opposition like with Monti.

nice

what happens now

Start early you faggot

siesta

kek

He speaks against Soros another time

first translation, no bully

se se succhiami il cazzo
TERRONE DI MERDA

Salvini isn’t anti-anything, he’s just an attention whore.

Good translation, thanks for sharing

Are the nigger boats going to be stopped or not?

Thanks.

Terroni are literally retarded.

>hey boyos let's vote instead for a meme party that promises us free money that says we're entitled to simply because we exist, they will sure deliver!!! After all, we don't want to work or do shit at all anyway, free money is gud! GIB ME FREE MONEY!!!

ready for another eu government?

>inb4 they move to America and shit it up
I will personally come and bring back any misbehaving libtard.

We wuz Borboni n shieeet

Who are the soros men in M5s ?

I'm almost in tears, this man hasn't forgot his duties unlike Di Mao. I've been shitposting against Soros for years, it really makes me happy to see someone from the leading party even mention the name. I hope Salvini will keep a cool head and ignore the agitators that will come within the near future to smear his presidency, he has my full support.

You could have voted for Meloni
You could have voted for Silvio
But noooo, you voted for the gibs.
You are like niggers in America relying on welfare.

Wtf, do "refugees" think it's ok to chimp out if they don't get their way.

How are people responding to this rioting?

Are the immigrants being sent back to Africa or not?

>1post by this ID

Knock it off.

The fire rises

Pay for my sheeps padanianon.
Give the sheepbux to your bull, and lemme fuck your waifu

They're probably regular.
On one hand, they're correct being angry about what happened. On the other, chimpout gets double 0.

>you could have voted for Silvio
The eternal polentone

>I'll never have kids: the post.
Genetic dead-ends shouldn't vote

>new thread
>many 1 post ID
Wow no shit

Where did this bitch get a seat?

For every broken pottery we deport 10 negrobroccoli

Very unlikely.

The problem are people like Meloni, Silvio, Russo, Santanchè, fucking parasites worse than maghreb niggers.

Fresh OC from last thread.
Google "uomini di soros m5s" to find all details.

nothing will happens.
more nigs will come

That's not how it works.
We deport people without a visa, chimpouts or not.
Starting with hunting down those with il foglio di via and kicking them out instantly.

>fucking parasites worse than maghreb niggers
t. voted for reddito di cittadinanza

Of course the retarded Polentone racist loser Sup Forumstard can't speak English

Trust our /piddis/ overlord.
Dario "Break a vase, genocide the negro race" Nardella

OUR /Piddi/

If Salvini doesn't go with M5S then it will be M5S + PD without Renzi.
No one from M5S or PD is gonna switch to Berlusconi's coalition.

negro

Heh.

How likely is it that some kinda inciucio or something like that will happen and we'll be stuck with pd and niggers for another 5 years?

twitter.com/Italiamiaamata/status/971002734978662400

;)

Not sure if ironic shitposting...

noone wants to run with m5s cuz they know it will bring ruin to our nation since they have no clue at all
it's a technical government like many before, so you put a famous doctor as a minister of health and pray for the best : already happened, it's shit, especially when one day your party says one thing and changes mind the other
Noone will team up with m5s ever

LMFAO it must feel good to be 18.

>polentone
i'm afraid not, welfare brainlet m5s-voter friendo

Yes, someone who produces his own food and doesn't bother anyone, surely they're the true plight of Italy, also why the hostility towards Sardinia? is it because you're from the North so 90% of your ancestry is Sicilian and Calabrian so you don't want to insult yourself?

>terroni
>inglese

uh oh this doesnt look good

>t.can't reead english

>terroni
>Italiano

>writing this as if those people are even slightly decent
ambrogini are never gonna make it

>i'm just trying to shitpost
>padanianon from the south gets uppity hoppity

STOP THIS BLACK ON BLACK CRIME YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.
ITALIANS ARE THE NIGGERS OF EUROPE

>people who receive welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote
Prove me wrong

They’ve 260 seats and need to reach 316 for majority.

video.repubblica.it/edizione/firenze/omicidio-firenze-la-rabbia-dei-senegalesi-distrutte-fioriere-antiterrorismo-paura-in-centro/298903/299527

Are you ready for the incoming race war, pastafriends?

renzi said he's not going to leave until a new government is formed, for the purpose to not let others piddini join 5stelle

FIORIERE
ANTITERRORISMO

If M5S decides to ally with PD we're fucked, though their reputation will be damaged beyond repair so on the positive side there won't be a M5S in the next elections.

>vote for antimafia people
>"you could've voted for mafiosi candidates instead"

FUCK OFF JEW
JEW ARE NOT WELCOMED IN Italy/pol/ THREADS.

someone put on this some of those "all those flavors and you chose to be salty" caption please

Nobody will jump ship no need to worry renzie
... ;^)

Terroni......then vote for Berlusconi who is a mafia frontman.

My sides.

>m5s antimafia
Hahahsgsgssgsrtfs

Actually I'm proud that the south finally stopped to vote Silvio.

Di Mao became a pro-EU ass licker.

>m-muh mafia
Literally terroni excuses for everything.
Maybe the mafia wouldn't even exist is you all weren't criminal subhuman scum.

Just wait till he promises 100 eur

Topkek I'll try to make one now.

Quelle fioriere erano antiproiettili, avrebbero fermato un camion blindato della pace, e i negri le hanno distrutte come niente
Ma vi rendete conto che stì negri sono una razza superiore?!

Could Forza betray Lega and throw their lot in with M5S to form a government?
From what I skimmed of both party's policies it seems more likely than M5S-Lega.

shhhhhhhh...
guys i'm working on it, give me a bit of time and let Silvio work his magic

>it's another barbarian mutt vs gibmedat terroni thread
Bring your divide et impera somewhere else you niggers