Brit/pol-Edition Amerimutt leftists are worst leftists

Continuing from prevous one...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2PQL0hG0to
stdtestexpress.com/blog/trichomoniasis-men-need-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=uQqs-Cno5Bc
bit-tech.net/news/tech/theresa-may-confirms-eu-digital-single-market-exit/1/
ft.com/content/9461157c-1f97-11e8-9efc-0cd3483b8b80
thesun.co.uk/news/5724833/post-brexit-trade-deals-us-firms-cornish-pasties-scotch-whisky-britain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, what about Antifu?

>Antifa

That Latina goddess on the right needs to be on my dick and face.

Why not the American one?You fat shaming bigot!

>when your shirt is standing up for your pants

#fatpeoplethings

Thread now themed:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2PQL0hG0to

Are there more pictures of the goddess on the right? Asking for myself, not a friend.

Bongs what is there to do in Edinburgh? I’m going there on my summer vacation.

lad, if you're gonna hang around here
you might as well make a decent OP

>include news links
>spell Sup Forums correctly
>don't just put "continued"

all this predicated on the fact that you aren't a shill
however, i'm not sure. you spam hard on certain issues, but you cynically omit those subjects you know nothing about. coupled with your avatarflagging makes you an insidious presence here.

I founded image on Sup Forums

Heroin.

UUURRR UUGGH

getting stabbed and being depressed

I work for Kremlin.Each post 600 rubles

>left
How does one become shaped this way. Surely this is not a human shape.

why didn't you go to the boatyard?

I glad I have confirmed the mountain nigger is mentally retarded, can happily ignore now.

She is protesting Capitalism by driving Ford, eating at McDonalds and drinking Coca Cola every day

Hahahaha but seriously though, seriously though. Who's the girl on the right? Is there more of her? What's her name, address and telephone number?

How about this one,she is famous

Considering that all those corporations are the biggest supporters of poz and neoliberalism, she is actually right to do so.

No thanks. I don't want some pampered model bitch. The girl in the OP is way hotter. (on the right)

>Brit/pol/
>Only 3 Brit flag posts

>free smells

no thanks

Yeah I'm sure the Coca Cola board is full of pink haired dykes.

Have you ever seen a coca-cola commercial? There is not a single one for the last 10 years that does not have an interracial couple in it.

Who IS THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT?? Are there more pictures? Give me more pictures so I can create an accurate 3D model of her and utilize it for my own purposes. I need to make more latina characters.

it's dead, everyone worth talking with lost patience and fucked off

Climb Arthurs seat
Visit the art gallery
Walk the royal mile
Have a picnic in the Princes Street gardens if its a nice day.
Visit the national museum.
Take heroin.

she is protesting her miserable life

fat bitch

the girl on the left is hot too.I am sure she never feels cold,with those tones of fat,right?

Would

Oh sure I guess. I didn't even acknowledge her because of the absolute goddess on the right stealing my attention. God I need a latina gf lads.

All leftist/feminist women are trash. If you think that UK leftist women are somehow better than Americans, than you are delusional. At least America still has some decent conservative christian girls.

AHOY CAPTAIN

ever notice that paki takeaways allways have pepsi and no coke,
They boycott it becuase coke sells to israel or something like that

Billy,stop hiding under Swedish flag,you ol bastard

I believe she was titled by Sup Forums, 'Gunta Kinte'

How many new parties have we got that have split from UKIP now.

Though I do like JRE, he should of won the 2016 UKIP leadership over Nuttall.

Spanish and Brazil girls are definetly the most sexy of them all imo

Nah, you won't.

>democrats and vetrans
you allready can tell this is going to be max boomer, SUPPORT ARE CHROOPS and the whole budget redirected to pensions

Too true my man

>Brazilian girls

Too much ass though.

>""""""British""""""
>""""""Politics"""""

not exactly the fracturing of the right
UKIP's fall
>1 baldy scouser loses a general election
>1 woman fails to enthuse the party enough to remain leader
>1 man hounded out of office for his gf's twatter

thing is they were nover powerful, they just had a host of edge-lord right wing kiddies, as well as disenfranchised 40something divorcees who used to be Lab/Con but are now woke...

also
>2018
>still falling for the controlled opposition meme

the joke about Bojo not turning up is that
he keeps dodging questions on Britain's foreign policy in Syria, Iraq, v-a-v Russia etc. by running away. literally, running away from reporters, jogging out of parliament before a question.

and yet he sees fit to 'weigh in' on this issue because [to him and the dumb MSM but not to us or the general public] the 'russia poisoning' narrative is congruent to the 'russiagate' meta-psy-op. Funny that the USA is now dropping all the teeth from Russiagate and trying to brush it into the long grass. I wonder if Russia will be so forgiving once Bloat Johnson is out of office.
>JOG ON U CUNT

Hey go on Sup Forums and masturbate on Brazilian or Columbian or Venezuelan etc..

This is a serious political thread

Will you be there in August?

I'm from Edinburgh, there is little heroin.

*brags about killing the BNP*

Did Bomber Harris do anything wrong?

Those are either implants or a shitty photoshop liquify.

*quits party when going gets tough*
*takes EU pension*
*takes cushty chat show jobs*
*bends knee*

To correct this mass murderer bomber Harris,didn't England bombed Axis territories 9 freaking times before Hitler did Blitz in London?

Anyone here ever have an STD?

Tried LSD drug one at Exit festival in Novi Sad,Serbia.
STD don't know what that means kek

Yeah, they've moved on to subbies, pills and spice.
Westerhailes and Broomhouse

Sexually transmitted disease

Lads.

/ourguy/ Sargon got attacked by AntiFa last night.

What do we do?

Eddie I bet you have

What?

Yes. England were the ones who started bombing civilian targets.

I bet you've had an STD before

A couple

Screenshotted

Did you notice within a week or did you only find out when you could be bothered to get tested?

good morning

Just watch this movie with Russell and Jonah Hill,laughted the hole time the guy puts fucking heroin up his asshole kek

Any good comedy lads?

I had chlamydia, but I didn't get any signs but I use to skive work every Thursday morning because regiment let you go the GUM clinic every Thursday if you wanted and they picked it up.
I had warts, which I gave to my GF at the time and she told me and then I got checked, clear, but then later developed some and had them frozen off.
Then I had this fucked up one
stdtestexpress.com/blog/trichomoniasis-men-need-know/
I was pissing lava after shagging some slag, got tested and the NHS told me I'm clean, continued to piss lava and went back and they did further test and they found that. Easy antibiotic treatment though

kek

NEW

NEW

Abandon slide/offtopic thread

whos the girl on the left?

good afternoon

Shoving heroin up your arse is the second most effective way to take it after injecting

Fair enough cheers for sharing. Shagged some bird raw recently and I'm paranoid I've got something. I've had something before but I'm not getting any symptoms yet.

Autist

what are you doing...
I seem incapable of waking up before 1pm

Get a job then you lazy Wallsend nonce.

poor eurofag, doesn’t know what a real ass feels like

Fucking state of you, skank.

Just get checked, I was pissing lava the morning after that skank and I didn't think it could come on so quickly so I hoped for urine infection, but nope.

No the scene was about hiding it from police when Russell was traveling the plane from London to Los Angeles

youtube.com/watch?v=uQqs-Cno5Bc

Shut up, inbred swarthy Med descendant women are the biggest meme on the planet. Ugly mutts from Brazil to Mexico. The only good features are European features.

got uni innit

Thought he plugged it.

if you think this is the real Brit/pol/ you're mistaken

titposting is a known distraction / slide technique. stops any real discussion

this is the real thread, not waiting for the flagfag to post 200 off topic photos before racing to get the next edition:

NEW

I'm full of regret for my Deano ways back then. The gf I cheated on was the one.

Enjoy being unemployed.

You're autistic.

>EU Phone Roaming charges to return post Brexit
bit-tech.net/news/tech/theresa-may-confirms-eu-digital-single-market-exit/1/

>UK-US Open Skies talks hit Brexit turbulence - Negotiations cut short after Washington offers worse package than EU
ft.com/content/9461157c-1f97-11e8-9efc-0cd3483b8b80

>US firms bidding to sell knock-off Cornish pasties and Scotch Whisky in Britain as part of post-Brexit trade deals
thesun.co.uk/news/5724833/post-brexit-trade-deals-us-firms-cornish-pasties-scotch-whisky-britain/

WHAT THE FUCK??? NO NO NO NO ITS NOT FAIR

Visiting the castle is a must, visit the National Museum of Scotland, if you’re into your sport take a tour of Murrayfield or one of the the two football atadiums

Yeah, kinda shit you have to wait 2 weeks before getting tested otherwise they won't pick anything up. She had told me that the only person she'd fucked before me was her ex who was a virgin. Today she told me she'd sucked off and been eaten out by multiple guys before me. Convenient that she left that bit out.

Snakes with tits lad.

Italian females are better then British one easily

>97 posts
fuck off lad