How is this studio so based, Sup Forums?

How is this studio so based, Sup Forums?
They keep putting out masterpieces.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/09/19/whats-up-with-mappa/
youtube.com/watch?v=1O08fWK00GQ
4archive.org/board/a/thread/143573547
twitter.com/AnonBabble

studioteens do not have human rights

They saved anime. Truly the geniuses of our time.

Yes

You're baiting or you haven't seen virgin soul yet.

Because it was created by ex-madhouse employees

They are purely an animation studio i believe so the shit ending isn't on them, the series was animated amazingly.

>YoI had scheduling issues and QUALITY in half of the episodes
>everything they made after that has been shit

Someone didn't watch Virgin Soul last season, did they?

The only thing close to a masterpiece that they have done is Kono Sekai

Ahem

All the talent Madhouse once had went to MAPPA.

>saying this after a season where three of their shows flopped hard

JUST

>You're baiting or you haven't seen virgin soul yet.

Just look into your own eyes

>Because it was created by ex-madhouse employees
You mean Maruyama? He already left MAPPA for some no-name studio.
blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/09/19/whats-up-with-mappa/

It's like Imaishi directed this.

My favorite studio. Looking forward to Garo and Inuyashiki, next season.

>YOI
>Virgin Soul
>Kakegurui
If by masterpieces you mean complete shit, then I agree.

Kakegurui was good.

Virgin Soul is fucking shit.
They only made 1 good anime so far out of maybe 10 shows? How is that based with a 10% hit rate.

I'm glad bahamut s3 is all but confirmed. virgin soul was fucking kino.

they half assed the Shoukoku no Altair
biggest crime they did in years

>salesfag

>Indexfag

>literally ZERO classics other than garo S1 and the slope anime
>every other show is fucking trash and can't hold a candle to madhouse classics

The guy that left madhouse to lead mappa has left mappa too, terrible studio

Kono Sekai was okay, but that's like, their only good work, never mind a masterpiece.

>blog.sakugabooru.com/2017/09/19/whats-up-with-mappa/
This just says he left because MAPPA has become too busy/corporate like Madhouse ie MAPPA got to successful and big were else he wanted a small creative studio

>madhouse
because it is so hard to make 8/10 animoos out of 10/10 manga while there's no competition. The shows so classic Madhouse doesn't even give a shit about remastering them into 720p. And also now they sit on a fuck ton of rights doing nothing but being capeshit sellouts.

What in particular are you so bitter about?

Apparently mappafags are a thing now.

It had zero tension, it barely had a story, the characters were one dimensional, and it was repetitive as fuck. Like the others anime from this studio, its only strong aspect was the visuals.

>kakegurui
>masterpiece

It's one of the best movies ever made and definitely deserves a spot on Best of All Time lists. I won't even try to list awards but you should know that in the midst of overrated trash like Your Meme and average movies that get hyped only because of the name of the studio that made it like Koe no Katachi, it's the only modern classic.

It look Madhouse nearly 40 years to sell out to corporate and make Maruyama leave. It only took MAPPA 6 to do the same.

Makes you think

Fuck Mappa.
Went from a small artistic studio created to maintain Satoshi Kon's legacy (rip Yume Miru Kikai) to some mediocre studio constantly churning out commercial crap.
Gutting out Madhouse for this was such a fantastic idea, right?

I don't feel the same way, and it's kind of annoying to drag other, unrelated movies into the mix in order to artificially prop it up.

Be happy you didn't watch Virgin Soul

>virgin soul
MAPPA is shit. Cy is the true messiah.

New season looks great though
youtube.com/watch?v=1O08fWK00GQ

>it's kind of annoying to drag other, unrelated movies into the mix
Those are its direct compositors ya dolt. For example, in the NHK 100 years of anime poll where they asked 30 Japanese critics to choose the best anime of all time, the only modern (2010s) movies they chose were Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni (7 votes), Your Meme (5 votes), Kaguya-hime (3 votes). Other similar lists went for Koe no Katachi or Omoide no Marnie. So no, they're not "unrelated". I'm saying it's the only BOAT worthy movie post-2010.

Oh okay, weird choice. Topical though, I wonder if the praise will last.

>Went from a small artistic studio created to maintain Satoshi Kon's legacy (rip Yume Miru Kikai) to some mediocre studio constantly churning out commercial crap.

"According to someone who attended Maruyama's panel at Animazement this year, he says his health is degenerating, and expects he has 3-5 years left to live. Therefore this new studio is to be dedicated to making the projects of his dreams."
4archive.org/board/a/thread/143573547

is this bait?

mappa a shit