Why does pol think that redpilling is related to genetics...

Why does pol think that redpilling is related to genetics? I study medicine and scientifically speaking there is no proof supporting intellectual differences. Besides, I don't know why you are so focused on tests and IQ, they are based on training not genetics, it is cultural for chinks to train for it. The only thing that is really killing intelligence and awareness in America is the cultural focus on studying "how to do" and the ideological meme of indipendence/freedom used by whites to promote war games and money gain for those whites. Even your books are trash, you can't just pick up random literature to save yourselves.
I noticed that your ideological cucking starts from early age, American schools focus on American history and ideologies. That doesn't happen anywhere in Europe, history is always history of the world. I am not leftist, I'd be more prone to protect my family politically, I am much more of a nationalist if politics weren't all run by plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_health
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice bait.

Sage.

I usually just post this and move on

Last common acestor?
Even if it were true, it would be a difference of a few thousand of years, compared on the evolution of homo sapiens sapiens of millions. Please study science before drinking cum by random religious white supremacy stuff.

Bait here, because you get triggered. But aside from that it is just true.

kill yourself illiterate idiot

who is this spunky monkey?

>difference of a few thousand of years,
Enough for speciation to occur, as you should know.
Likewise you should know that intelligence is at least part hereditary, so genetic differences between races are to be expected. Even deductively there can be no argument.

No, not enough. Potentially we are as intelligence as we were thousand of years ago, 30 generations do not make a difference. The reason why our brain is able to study science is entirely cultural.

Speciation can occur within a few generations, and even for humans 50-100 generations is more than enough to diverge significantly.
Larping as a medical student confirmed.

Is pic related OP?

Speciation can occur within a few generation, but it didn't happen, they are still homo sapiens sapiens. Are you retarded?

It makes a difference if the group is small, which it not the case now but in the past.

No, I dislike sluts, both white and black.

there is no differetiation, they were in another side of the country, civilization wasn't even born in Europe. White Americans were genetically Europeans, all they think is just base retardation.

I never said speciation DID occur, since it obviously didn't to the fullest extent. But there has been wide divergence in genetics including intelligence but also diseases and of course phenotypes. To deny that is either plain stupidity or agenda-driven.
I don't care much which desu. You are a moron either way.

The odds of us all ending up exactly the same is next to zero. Evolution cannot just stop at physical features. The most complex thing in the known universe is not going to develop exactly the same if we're geographically segregated for thousands of years.

As Jared Taylor says: "Only very smart people could convince themselves that something so obviously true is somehow wrong."

That genetic extent of differentiation is not based on skin colour. Unless you specifically look for epitelial genetic differentiation and there aren't relations between the dead cells of the skin and the brain. What the fuck are you trying to imply?

Hurr durr I study medicine.
right, and other people HAVE studied medicine
Sage

>there aren't relations between the dead cells of the skin and the brain.
>What the fuck are you trying to imply?

Why are you trying to disprove IQ differences between whites and blacks when we already have the perfect case study? South Africa is on the verge of collapse after forced integration of white schools and neighbourhoods. We see exactly the same trends throughout the United States and Europe. France has dropped 4 IQ points over the last decade due to immigration from Africa and the Middle East. The onus of evidence is on you to prove IQ differences don’t exist, since it’s obvious physical differences exist. Why wouldn’t there exist psychological differences between ethnic groups. Why should we have to bend over backwards to keep pretending these differences don’t exist when we can see them all around us in our daily lives? Blacks have existed in the US for 200 years and despite many decades of affirmative action and forced integration they still show negligible signs of improvement.

IQ differences can be observed throughout the animal kingdom. Why the hell wouldn’t they exist between ethnic groups? Are you honestly telling me an Australian Aboriginal is exactly the same as a Nordic European? This argument is getting pretty old. If diversity is so great why would you want to eliminate all racial differences by mixing them out of existence? Whites should be allowed to have their own societies and live among their own people for the same reason Jews are allowed their own ethnostate.

You are a fat dumb WOP.
Who gives a shit what your think you spaghetti slurping half Arab grease ball.

All odds show that higher intelligence is achieved through training, does not imply a race difference and it is entirely based on cultural habbits. Race is not really an issue for the scientific community, you would be laughed at, by whites and black, I am sorry being white doesn't make you more smart, niggers are just culturally retarded in US because being a classist violent country thay could do little else than thug up and make ignorance and violence a cultural thing. Just like it is for murricons that related reading to being gay cause they were tards.

Higher IQ is achieved through good breeding, that's why we in Europe has achieved great IQs, in the north, the smartest were the people who would live long enough to procreate, and the dumb ones would freeze.

dude obv they are retarded, they are poor as fuck, all the did was swimming in a pond of aids or best case scenario using wisndows xp in 2015 thanks to bill gates trying to convince people he is a good person by giving out old computers

IQ is achieved by good training, it is a test not a description of one's neural tissue, you get recked by millions of chinks cause papa told them to study maths, and the fuck like rabbits

FACT: 'racial differences' in intelligence are almost entirely due to biases in testing methodologies, inherent conscious/unconscious biases in the researchers. Almost all differences in intelligence can be attributed to environment.

Black africans that emigrated to the US post 1960's have a far higher average IQ than white americans. Ethnographic IQ differences being brought up in a way to differentiate race is a form of racist bigotry trying to disguise itself as legit science, but is in fact pseudoscientific trash held up by dullards as a form of racial superiority so they can pat themselves on the back for being white without accomplishing anything.

We also study racial issues at the Sociology department in the University of Bologna - and I can confirm, there are NO difference genetically between races. Only skin color!

I study medicine and there is proof of white superiority.
So your whole thread debunked.

nah, niggers in the US would have higher IQ because of cultural needs. They needed to study and produce more and be more socially intelligence because of the difficult environment. It aint genetics. There is not huge difference in terms of intelligence based on skin colour that can be appreciated, there are huge cultural differences. There is no major conspiracy. It is always cultural. Scientists are not racist but they aknowledge the problem of ignorance in Africa. If it was an issue, burgers could try all they wanted to disproof the scientific community, by it can't be manipulated because international.

Do tell me how the level melanyn is improving the hormonal balance and development of the brain, with your own words. No need to post a research.

Melanin levels are not the only thing that differentiates whites from monkeys.

Well of course no, but since you are basing judgment on skin colour, no matter from whichb ethnicity, you need to have an excuse that is entirely related on skin colour, you retarded little monkey?

Oh look the little monkey claiming to be a medic shutted his shithole. You fucking cucks can't even back up your larps.

Did you have a stroke or something? I don't want to comment on your superior caucasian intellect, but so far it appears you have none.

I am claiming equality of races, using the word nigger doesn't make me a white supremacist. It makes me impolite and broken English is due to lazyness and cause I get easily distracted using phones etc

>I study medicine and scientifically speaking there is no proof supporting intellectual differences.
you don't study medicine

It's not possible to be medically literate and deny the fact of race differences at the genetic and intellectual level. Here is a wikipedia article to help you out, free of charge. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_health

Sorry bud, if you actually are a medical student and or health professional you ought to rethink your life.

The Wilson effect is entirely unrelated to melanin.
I am not saying there is no evolution, obviously there is differentiation of intelligence, like I am more intelligent than you are, but it's not specific to how much white I am.
Surely niggers are less prone to a lot of health issues, what does it have to do with intelligence, are you on about fat cuck?

I don't see anything related to intelligence and melanin levels.

bet I am whiter than you are u fatty white trash