Berlin Firefighters safe gypsie family from fire. What happens next will make you shit bricks

This is how a bus loos like after it was occupied by 7 Gypsies (5 adults, two children) for 3 hours after they had lost their flat in a fire.
The firefighters had to clean the bus after the family was moved to their new flat.
youtube.com/watch?v=YuUb3u7rsL8&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42otWvQ5GkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans nuked the wrong country

We either have to clean up after sub humans or live in filth
I literally feel like hurting people who litter, they are ignorant and stupid

I'm a bit suspicious of the whole holocaust thing if the nazis could not even terminate the gypsies

>terminate the gypsies
You cant. just kill 100% and a jew digg them out and clone them for the next wave

>We either have to clean up after sub humans or live in filth
or force them to clean up.
It's so humilatiing. I like clean ordered streets and I have some respect for public services.
So I don't throw litter everywhere I stand. But you're often seen as Babbitt when you think like tat.
And the people who do this, know it. they know "somebody" will clean up. Because they can't stand dirty messy streets. So no matter how shitty you behave there will never be consequence

the gypsies come from Eastern Europe. You have visa free tvaleing and living in EU-Zone.
So they move to Germany from Bulgaria and live from welfare or crimimal activities

and we thank the west EU countries for getting rid of our trash. You can keep them as well

>the family was moved to their new flat.
>which will catch fire next week

You cant call it flat

as a person who has lived in various large American cities and made extensive use of their public transportation networks, I have to say riding a bus or a tram in Germany or Czech republic or Hungary was an absolute pleasure

you people have no idea what it means to actually ride mass transit only with white people, like you take it for granted but you have no idea what hellish experiences we go through here, riding mass transit with other whites who are cordial and polite and not engaging in baboonery

why did you hand over your formerly clean and orderly societies to the unwashed brown third world masses? we were an example that was not meant to be followed you know

>I have to say riding a bus or a tram in Germany or Czech republic or Hungary was an absolute pleasure
I never seen something bad sinve 4years. The whites/slaves here are just still. The kids(turks) crying over the bus " show pussy", or hitting themselfes.

The new niggs are trash but theyre only violent outside the busses.

Im wearing a combat knife for the coming day...

They do it on purpose, they know white idiots will clean it and buy them more stuff

Babbit
Is that from Sinclair Lewis?
read it years ago, so long I can barely remember

Death to litter louts

It is not that bad you should keep buses with open windows so that they can throw the thrash away on the road
Unless you want to get rid of the entire problem by deporting them

This. Much like niggers in the US they take pleasure in inconveniencing as many people as possible.

Poland is right.
If you want proof that the muslim flood will never integrate just look at gypsies.
>They're the same all over the world
>Never integrated, anywhere, kept their shitty values no matter how many campaigns there were to send their kids to school
>They get away with EVERYTHING and do NOTHING for society
>Most of them unemployed and 90% illiterate
>Always leeching for welfare, everytime they block roads to get free housing they trash it and steal all porcelain and copper ruining the entire building forever
The difference might be that gypsies rarely rape white white girls. They bully people from money or stuff like that but no terror attacks or mass rapes.

Sadly I often see black parents here in London allowing their children to throw rubbish on the streets and they say nothing, makes me sick
I see them sitting in their cars outside my house and just throwing fast food waste out of the window
fucking disgusting

I occasionally see white people do it and in that case I can actually say something without worrying too much that it escalates to violence
sad but true

I was expecting piss up the walls and shit smeared seats. That's just a bit messy, but far from ruined. Run a broom around it and it's fine.

Why should I feel any sympathy for krauts? You forced us to give them rights or we would not be allowed in EU. Enjoy your product west. You deserve it.

Littering is black culture. Just as much as vandalism, loitering and being a public nuisance.

but don't you think there's something wrong with people who either
>want to live in filth
>expect others to clean up after them

Sure, but when OP says "you won't believe it, you'll shit bricks" and then it's just a moderately untidy bus, not really any worse than any other bus after returning to the depo at night then it rings rather hollow.

Does that seem the solution for you, fucking Pajeet?

Jesus Christ.

doch wohl

So someone had to clean a bus? Why the fuck are you posting it here?
You might as well give me an update on how someone tore up the mcdonald's bathroom.

Yes it works wonderfully people also vomit out of moving trains and cars.
Sadly this behavior will be seen in the west to after some years
Well my country has an average Iq of around 83

I am interested in the sociology of Gypsies vs Jews. As a burger I am not familiar enough with Gypsies to have any idea.

Theory: both Gypsies and Jews can visually blend in with whites.

Jews have been persecuted and left Judaism when the heat got too high leaving the best Jews to continue the line.

Gypsies have been persecuted - am I right they could have blended in elsewhere if they chose to abandon their Gypsy identity?

Also I get the impression Gypsies were allowed to roam more than the typical medieval serf of olde, did this make them permanent outcasts since there would not have been a way to enserf themselves if serfs were already in overabundance?

Why are Gypsies considered scum but Jews considered elites ( white collar scum )?

If only there was another, a more final solution. Something else you could cleanse.

And what about throwing trash in a fucking trashcan instead.

It's ridiculous. Just stay in your country and don't come to the west, please.

Fuck yeah! Babbitt! Pep!
Read Main Street though. It's the same story but with higher power level.You will hate Carrie so much.

what?

You are literally making zero sense, can you talk english please?

t. Europoor

Considering the fact that he talked about Czech Republic and Hungary I'd guess he was somehere in former DDR wich is mostly nog free except Berlin ofcourse.

Btw here bus drivers are allowed to not let gypsies in the bus on some routes.
>youtube.com/watch?v=42otWvQ5GkI

The good news is that this habbit has reduced significantly in the last 10 years although i live in a very nice area in india so this might not be true for the whole country

Well even if i dont come to the west other developing
Countries also behave in a much similar manner

The only way you can stop this is to fine people like crazy how they fine in Singapore

It's one thing to invade their country, steal their benefits, degrade their schools and rape their women. But you mess up one bus and it's "Achtung Juden!"

>you people have no idea what it means to actually ride mass transit only with white people, like you take it for granted but you have no idea what hellish experiences we go through here
stop edging us burger, tell a story for us to marble at

>see the name european roma rights center
>go to webpage
>go to contact page
>see this

Adam Weiss
Managing Director

Adam originally came to the ERRC in 2013 as Legal Director to channel his passion for strategic litigation into change for Roma. Raised in a Jewish community with a deep education about the Holocaust.

what a (((coincedence)))

Diversity is our strength, goy.

he meant that hitler couldn't terminate gypsies in world war 2 even though nobody gave a shit unlike for jews.

I live in a mostly white Canadian city, and everyone thanks the bus driver when he stops and lets them off at the designated bus stops.

>tfw all your nigh-illiterate untermensch willingly fucked off to Germany to procreate because Mutti Merkel promised a better life
o I am laffin

If Jews have been shaped by a) being a subset of whites b) persecuted leaving only the best Jews to continue being Jews ( rather than converting ) and the Jewish religion advocates in-group nepotism then why has it led to different outcomes for Jews as a people vs Gypsies as a people?

Gypsies have been persecuted, and their culture has advocated in-group nepotism, and I believe they can pass as white alone. Why have they occupied a sketchy-people niche?

Is the size of the niche relevant? Maybe the mere existence of an elite/banker niche and a sketchy-criminal-dude niche has meant populations have arisen to fill them nepotisitcally driving others out?

Would the existence of the niches necessarily bring about people to fill them?

I like you.

Also, without a 'Noble' class do Jews end up becoming the new Nobles by default?

Is aristocracy the antidote to Jews?

( Even nobles must deal with the (((Iron Bank))) lol )

>Gypsies visually blend in with whites
Maybe the bleached ones in England or Scandinavia. Most of the rest, especially the Balkans, Greece and Eastern European ones etc. are pretty visibly non-white.

Civility, tolerance, and western society in general are white virtues.
All other races are just...fucking human-skinned animals.