"We will come up

With a conspiracy about pizza and sacraficing babies"

"We can get all these sperglords to believe in a pizza cult that runs the government"

How dumb can you guys be? Pizzagate isnt real. Its a hoax. Like ballon boy or WMDs in Iraq

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ
vimeo.com/142444429
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/
nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html
wakeup-world.com/2015/07/03/organized-pedophilia-and-child-trafficking-implicates-governments-media-churches-and-charities/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/17/nancy-pelosis-super-pac-keeps-donations-from-backp/
archive.fo/58n7b
medium.com/@HeapingHelping/who-are-the-royal-order-of-jesters-55ffe6f6acea
truthseeker.ca/2017/08/roy-cohn-cia-pedophile-ring-leader-of.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ImoZv1rprc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in all fields

GAS 'EM

>Didn't even bother to greentext
Saged and sent a report to your mom so she limits your browsing to

Blood Passover: The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA

>sacraficing
>calling other people dumb
amerimutt education?

people who are 'woke' love being manipulated

TOP KEK
they also fell for that one too

This

That means the fbi doc explaining the pedo symbols was bollocks and they just made it up as a joke especially for Sup Forums

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8

Jews make these threads , sage all, this video is for the red pilled few who pass through

Now youre starting to understand

understand that the FBI is a child transfer operation and CPS are the feeders, yes we know about how far the corruption goes
you NAMbLA piece of shit

Only trolls and shills spout pizzagate. The investigation moved to pedogate which is seemly true, there's no pizza shit going on but pedos in Hollywood have been proven.

Refute or die

>3 phrases,mistakes, calls people dumb
sacraficing, its....

Education in the USA, where holocaust class is a reality.

so guys i would say hes right.
dont answer to OP. or try to show him the "lie"..

>Ben Swann #Pizzagate Special 720p - CBS News 1/17/17
youtube.com/watch?v=oBSvUlkB61s

>If 60 MINUTES is Right & PIZZAGATE is 'Fake News'... EXPLAIN THIS!
youtube.com/watch?v=_7OoUQ2KFt4

>Ex-Head FBI in LA exposes The McMartin Preschool Case
youtube.com/watch?v=2ej8Lzn5ZcQ

>AN OPEN SECRET. Sexual Abuse in Hollywood
vimeo.com/142444429

>Boys For Sale (1981 Forgotten Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw

>Hampstead: Leaked Medical Reports End All Doubt About Sexual Abuse Claims
crimesofempire.com/2015/03/11/hampstead-leaked-medical-reports-end-all-doubt-about-sexual-abuse-claims/

>The Girls Next Door
nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magazine/the-girls-next-door.html

>Evidence of Organized Pedophilia and Child-Trafficking Implicates Governments, Media, Churches and Charities
wakeup-world.com/2015/07/03/organized-pedophilia-and-child-trafficking-implicates-governments-media-churches-and-charities/

>Pelosi, other Democrats pocket campaign cash from owners of sex-trafficking website
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/17/nancy-pelosis-super-pac-keeps-donations-from-backp/

>LEON BRITTAN AND MARC DUTROUX; WORLDWIDE CHILD ABUSE RING
archive.fo/58n7b

>Who Are The Royal Order of Jesters?
>Uncovering a Police-Driven, International Sex Trafficking Ring that Actually Happened
medium.com/@HeapingHelping/who-are-the-royal-order-of-jesters-55ffe6f6acea

>Roy Cohn - The CIA Pedophile Ring Leader of An Evil Mechanism of Political Control
truthseeker.ca/2017/08/roy-cohn-cia-pedophile-ring-leader-of.html

>New charity scandal as Save The Children executive quits after women's complaints of 'inappropriate behaviour'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

i love pizza threads

oh, pizzagate thread? post em

stfu jew

>WMDs in Iraq
You do know that Mueller was behind that as well?

If you wanted pizzagate evidence all you had to do was ask.

Holy shit. Proof is dropping isn't it?

>The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska

>It is a hoax
For what purpose
>We make the internet shitposters that make fools of themselves daily look dumb
Great job lowering yourselves to our level I guess.

>p-pls p-pizzagate isnt r-real t-trust me pleaaaaase Q____Q

for posterity

Even if pizzagate was real who gives a shit? I'm not a child anymore.

We have more important things to worry about than some failed abortions getting dicked down in a pizza parlor.

>suspended for exposing the sexual abuse of children by peacekeepers
makes sense

(((FBI)))

Can you explain then how you play dominos on pasta?

Look intro Detroux case. Serial killers and pedophile child murderers are the modern Kali Yuga power system.

Actually fuckface, WMDs were found in Iraq. Many were also shipped out of the country thanks to W's time window before intervention.

Pizzagate is real and you will burn as the heretic you are when the cards fall

youtube.com/watch?v=NIbXbzK-XIA
(((CIA)))

>be me
>opens thread adressing pizzagate
>saged

>be OP
>open a thread telling pizzagate is a hoax
>over 60 replies
Noted for future (((pizzagate))) threads

i got this same piece chillin in my living room, looks great for the guests

Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I have said in this post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and cannot be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and impossible. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

>Pizzagate isnt real.

1-Lurkmoar
2-kill self
3-go back to plebbit

choose one

Hes ripped in the second painting.
Must be some crazy jewish workout regiment.

Yes I can't wait for the curtain to drop and its free range on pedo fags. There is a great sense of accomplishment in their deaths

youtube.com/watch?v=ImoZv1rprc0

>its absurd so it cant happen
i bet they thought of that as a defence before they even started lel

damn, never seen this before

>an office sharing one piece of pizza
k

meant for

>no relation to pizza at all