I think the EU should choose virtue signaling

Let’s be honest, a deal with the UK will involve compromises, hard work, political bargaining etc. No matter what, everyone will be unhappy with a deal.

Better to have no deal and have a great market example (hard Brexit) for economists to study. We could get massive new insights on global trade effects in a true hard Brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Population_pyramids,_EU-28,_2001_and_2016_(%_of_the_total_population).png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USpop2010.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vapid Brexiteer crap. Protecting the Single Market is not 'virtue signaling'. But, the UK is about to find that out the hard way - and I love it. More popcorn please.

It wouldn't only be bad for the Brits. To us we're loosing a big trading partner. Everybody looses while China and Russia grabs the popcorn.

You loose with the EU no matter what. We‘ve run out of popcorn a long tome ago.

True. The old trade union was much better for everyone.

The brexit signals economical competetion - you cannot declare a relationship to be done and still expect to have sex whenever you want to

But you are Swiss. We screwed you over from the start because we found your little banking country funny.

We don't necessarily lose, the UK has been a pain in the ass ever since it entered. Yes, we lose some trade but as the Russia sanctions show, it can be substituted or compensated.
Of course there are dozens if not hundreds of companies and agencies relocating, many to the countries hardest hit.
Meanwhile the EU can crack down on tax evasion and pirate's nest London will be cleansed of euro trading.
And then there is an excellent opportunity to absolutely gut a country that has posited itself as a rival. And we will.
Brexit will in the end prove a net benefit to us of that I am sure.

>you cannot declare a relationship to be done and still expect to have sex whenever you want to

well , you can ask...

>We don't necessarily lose, the UK has been a pain in the ass ever since it entered.

If you by that mean that not giving completely in to EU commies and fascists then Denmark is a bigger 'pain in the ass'.

>Brexit will in the end prove a net benefit to us of that I am sure.

Depends entirely on wether the American banks move to Frankfurt or not.

the UK could still trade under WTO terms, it's not that bad

>Depends entirely on wether the American banks move to Frankfurt or not.
Most of the largest ones have already set up subsidiaries, now it's up to the EU to regulate them all the way from London. Should be easy.
Many FinTech companies are locating to Amsterdam, commercial real estate is booming because of it. The European Medicines Agency is moving here too, bringing in hundreds of well paid jobs and many more spin-offs.
Yes Denmark may be a (useful) pain in the ass too, like my country, but it won't be on tax evasion and financial services, which are key.
Brexit will fuck Britain and we should not miss a single opportunity to help pick it part. After all they are opponents now.

>After all they are opponents now.

Completely agree. But as you said yourself there's a lot of work to do, so it's too soon to be optimistic.

>the UK could still trade under WTO terms, it's not that bad

it would be the cleanest solution, trade on WTO and then start negotiating an FTA for 7-10 years like we do with any other country. The current model of never having WTO rules first is shit.

>implying Trump won't give the UK a sweet trade deal with the US to piss off the EU

Tax the cars already faggot

You are a moron. Trump is all about America First, he won't offer the UK a sweet or even a fair deal just to spite the EU.
Also, the UK's priority in any FTA will be financial services. The US is its largest competitor in those. And guess which city is projected to profit the most from London's Brexit-induced decline as a financial center? Hint: it's not Frankfurt or Paris.

we hope

killing the eu is needed but not easy

>killing the eu
It won't happen despite your libertard inspired fantasies. In fact I'd wager the EU will outlast the UK and possibly even the US.

you know nothing

> outlast the uk

Oh ok shlomo right

you fucking numpty

>In fact I'd wager the EU will outlast the UK and possibly even the US.
It wont for a very simple reason, all European countries have a consumption problem and the EU is a closed market.

>European countries have a consumption problem
>the EU is a closed market.
What the fuck are you talking about?

>EU
>outlasting UK or the US
It won't
The countries are already infighting and a major one is getting ready to leave all together
The US populace might be politically divided but we're still United

>Mfw the German tax payer has to find money for 1.5million migrants lol.

If „screwing over“ means giving the highest life standards, best economy and highest income per capita, sure. You screwed us good.

The consumption problem is because every european country has a demography problem cause in the 80s you all stopped having kids. This is a problem cause you now don't have enough young people to domestically consume what you produce. So you have to export to keep your economy running.

The EU being a closed market is the fact that the EU is the worlds largest closed market and if you think other countries in the world that you will have to export to will put up with the EU's tariffs, you're wrong.

There's way more problems too for the EU.

There is no 'demography problem', that's just a dogwhistle for endless mass immigration. A declining population is generally good for workers.
Nor does demography have anything to do with consumption vs. production. Nor does the EU have a large trade surplus in fact it's practically balanced.
The EU is not a closed market either, it has over 70 trade agreements with over 150 countries. Japan, China and every major economy really with the exception of the US is more 'closed'.
Sorry but you are way out of your depth here.

A no deal scenario is the best for britain, we should honestly just leave now keep our £40bn trade with the rest of the world and wait for the german car industry to lobby merkel or the collapse of the EU and euro itself, but alas we don't want that fate for our brothers hence our attempts at amicability but your (((overlords))) are too vain

>There is no 'demography problem',
Wrong.

>A declining population is generally good for workers.
Only if you have consumer base countries to export to. It does not work if there is no one that will buy your exports.

>Nor does demography have anything to do with consumption vs. production
Yes it does. People in their 20s and 30s consume much more than those in their 40s 50s and 60s.

I don't understand why britain didn' t just rip off the bandage and file the requisite paperwork from day 1. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Well I do understand: people in power didn't want it to happen, but if they were going to go, that seems like the best way to do it.

>there is a demography problem.
You have to do better than just deny burger.
For example, the US has similar demographics with an aging white population (albeit with a lot more immigration) yet it is >70% consumption.
That has nothing, repeat nothing to do with demography, and everything with the dollar, and of course the utter destruction of US manufacturing.
Your economic view (more young people =more consumption) is simplistic to the point of retarded. Just nigger tier thinking really.

Arlene Foster from the DUP just ripped your EU cuck leaders apart today.

Deal with it.

>You have to do better than just deny burger.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Population_pyramids,_EU-28,_2001_and_2016_(%_of_the_total_population).png

>the US has similar demographics
Nope. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USpop2010.svg

>Your economic view (more young people =more consumption) is simplistic to the point of retarded
Are you really suggesting that young people don't consume more than old people?

That woman is a joke as are you

The EU is fucked whichever way you look at it, the difference between us is, we don't care. You do. You are going to miss out on your 100th holiday to Aruba this year.

Diddums.

You think so? She's spent years ripping the Republic apart, she's negotiated more than your cuck Verhofstadt has. She's smart, oh and she has a paramilitary at her beck and call. Better watch out cuck EU boy, don't want a car bomb of peace to go off in your nation do you?

Pussy nigger.

>Posts graphs supporting my point that the pyramids don't differ in essence
Thank you. Now look again.
>Are you really suggesting that young people don't consume more than old people?
No, I'm suggesting it has nothing to do with the proportion of consumption relative to the total economy. Europe was a major exporter in the 70s, as was Japan, while both had large young populations. China is a major exporter while its population is declining.
Your point is shit.

>paramilitary
The Unionist paramilitaries are, always have been and always will be an utter joke. As are you.

I agree, it's extremely funny to see Irish filth blown the fuck apart.

Finally we've found some common ground and agreement. The EU should send you as a negotiator!

Cuckboy.

No, screwing you over is making you accept German migrants and adopting most of our rules. Weren’t you richer before all those agreements with the EU?

Who?

Holy shit that map hurts...