All you gun nuts realize that in 20 years when millenials are in control that all your guns will be confiscated and...

All you gun nuts realize that in 20 years when millenials are in control that all your guns will be confiscated and burned right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Oi1eF
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/no-sheriff-town-some-lawmen-refuse-enforce-federal-gun-laws-n185426
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
youtube.com/watch?v=EwZhKGgmoUI
gutenberg.org/files/9231/9231-h/9231-h.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

None of these gun grabbing millennials have a future.

Why 20 years?

War is coming long before then.

But they're all faggots and faggots that don't have kids. You'll be Brazil, so either guns will be banned and you'll have guns everywhere or you won't ban guns and you'll have guns everywhere so who gives a fuck.

le civil war maymay, it's common knowledge the world over that your government is corrupt and you don't do shit

I remember this argument from 20 years ago. I feel old but vindicated.

It's kinda funny how ''liberals'' want to take power away from people.

The younger generations are actually less likely to support another AWB, probably because they all play call of duty.

So no. The only people who care about taking guns are Jews and upper middle class white Xers.

Theres an absolute fuckton of young americans who love guns.

Guns are a quintessential part of american culture.

>All you commies realize that in 30 years when Gen-Z are in control that you will be confiscated and burned right?

European millennials are going hard Right, the signs seem to say the same for America too.

>2050
>every citizen required to attend diversity class to gain advanced rights like internet access
>first class taught by old fat tranny on dangers of right wing politics and evil guns
>man storms in and opens fire
>84th shooting of the week
>the ronald mcdonald paramilitary swarms the school and hands out happy meals laced with carfentanyl
>fat tranny arrested for racism blames trump

and thats why we have guns.

In 20 years Millennials will be too busy fighting the race war to worry about posts like theses

great pollution you're causing there.
fucking scum.

>i-it's just a meme!
archive.is/Oi1eF
nbcnews.com/news/investigations/no-sheriff-town-some-lawmen-refuse-enforce-federal-gun-laws-n185426

Every government is corrupt, the difference is ours isn't trying to arrest dissenters and the other shit you see in every other country. Guess why?

>2030
>All guns outlawed by new neo president
>illegal gun market at all time high
>amount of shootings rise
>Neo President faggot cries
>takes out his illegally bought pistol
>is arrested for treason of his own actions

LOL. Not happening. Children of libtards turn into fags and trannies, those that survive abortion. Our children are armed to the teeth.

In twenty years you are going to have far bigger problems than that. Besides, the dead don't need guns.

Millennial will never be in control of anything. We are skilling their generation and going straight to generation Z(yklon).

>2040
>Decade after neo president gets sent to prison.
>neo president is anally raped by niggers in public as "sensitivity therapy"
>Another neo president faggot takes office
>Protests erupt due to ammount of shooting
>Police attacks protesters with nerf guns.
>fucked.jpeg
>Gets impeached and raped by trannies

You realise you'll be dead of AIDS by then, right?

good luck finding even a fraction of them

Like you have any guns to burn - they were surely lost in a tragic boating accident?

I'll have to check out my local sheriff, if we have the local cops on our side that changes things a little

of course, lost them on a hunting and fishing trip last season. Move along, I have some digging in the garden to do

Oh, gardening is an awesome hobby. Gotta dig pretty deep if you want to make sure your plants will grow properly though.

How about we confiscate and burn you instead?

Nope, try harder fagot.

>checked
exactly

and in 30 years when generation zyklon is in control all other millenials will be confiscated and burned

all you millennials realize it would be a lot easier to stop bullying the weird kid in class than it would be to steal all the guns right

bullying builds character, shooters are pussies that snapped

Bingo

Of course! don't want to accidentally plant over a rabbit hole, would be a shame to lose all your flowers to those darn things.

Millenials will also be the police. I like my chances.

>Ronald McDonald paramilitary
Fucking kek

The military and law enforcement of many regions will still be dominated by conservative white males, so good luck trying to make them confiscate guns from other conservative whites.

By then, people will be too woke on South Africa and other white nationalist propaganda to fall for letting kikes and niggers disarm them.

I can hardly see my peers even forcefully trying to confiscate anything, even candy from a baby

>LAMO at the idea of a bunch of fat, low T cucks and trannies showing up in my town and demanding our guns.

They won't get our guns, but we'll be happy to give them our bullets.

That may very well change if people choose to get off their asses and do something.
They haven't really had to do anything since people are so self-absorbed with themselves for the most part and can't give a shit about anything going on beyond their own lives.
Even if it affects them they shrug it off and watch TV, laugh at memes, work on personal matters and follow what their friends are doing.

We'll see some real intervention from the fed when we start seeing real movements beyond the occasional shooting.

Things are pretty comfy all things considered, people living an average middle class life don't necessarily feel the need to rock the boat despite the patterns we're seeing.

Something will give, like it or not.

Do you realize that strong conservative millenials will rise to power over weak soyboy's and you won't take shit b/c you're afraid to come take it yourself.

Let them come. From my fucking cold dead hands your filthy globalists.

t. millenial labeled with "wrong think" by (((them)))

Of course you realize Russia, China, Israel, and Saudi Arabia will all have won if an actual civil war between ethnic groups breaks out in this country, or poor/middle class versus the corporate elite.
They're ready to steal shit from us when we finally lose focus.

With what guns?

They would have to get the gun from 'Some Guy' who I sold it to 20 years ago.

Never allow them to register gun ownership. Keep the personal sale 'loophole' open so they can't establish a trail of ownership.

>implying natural selection won't kill the tide pod generation
Ur funny

And they lived happily ever after.

Lol millennial are going to come take loaded weapons from other millennial? Columbine will look like a picnic in comparison. Be real, of all the liberal millennials I know zero are in the armed forces or law enforcement. When liberals talk about gun confiscation they have zero intention of doing it themselves. And no one else is as stupid as liberals would need to come take out guns. So unless you’re seriously going to send the girls and boys of antics to my door you’re SOL. Don’t think antifa is going to take my guns without a fight and do not think they’re going to hand them over to you at the end of it.

>all your guns will be confiscated
And how do you go about doing this?

Go find a twelve to fifteen year old white male. He can probably tell you every gun in world War one and world war 2 and which ones are his favorites because of video games. I think the future is safe for guns.

Guns are the hardest things to confiscate.

Niggerfaggot OP, we couldn't even disarm Iraq.

>2040
>All guns confiscated in the USA
>Russia invades and blow us the absolute fuck out
>They kill off all the liberals because why not.

in 20 years, there won't be any millennial left

Yes but it comes at the cost of an all out civil war

>Implying all the kids raised on CAWWADOODY won't be really pro gun

>Shall

I can't wait for this day. We will end guns by banning ammunition.

Markiplier was raised on guns and wants to ban ARs
He's the face of at least 10 million young mutt opinions

POWERFUL
I
C
T
U
R
E

You do realize you can't win. You created a no win scenario.

Your generation is begging the Government and corporations to suspend the 1st and 2nd amendment.

Giving up your rights for social media brownie points? You will be the laughing stock of world history.

>He thinks 1 million government employees can confiscate 350+ million firearms

You realize that a gun confiscation will be the cause of civil war part 2 right?
And guess who won't have the guns: The left.

Tfw Shariablue and Huff Po cant even raise enough enthusiasm to shill their own gun grabbers thread 3 weeks after latest school shooting.

>checked

and they'd lose at least half of the armed forces to desertion. We love our guns

Yes, we know.

>le civil war maymay, it's common knowledge the world over that your government is corrupt and you don't do shit
We did last time they tried to take our guns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

Please it is the old fudds that are to blame for the current shit laws. They let ban after ban take place. They tried to appease the gun grabbers and failed.

The only thing burning will be the barrel of my AR when you come to grab it.

Gun owners have lots of grandchildren. Libtards have abortions and trannies.

All you anti gun nuts realize that in 20 years when Gen Z is in control all the boomers and millennials will be gassed

Well, fuck. Now they will have to go back to killing each other with spears. At least that makes for good basketball players.

Siezure would exhaust enforcement personnel real fast

>gun nuts

youtube.com/watch?v=EwZhKGgmoUI

>guns confiscated by millennials
kek

You guys already surpassed boomer levels.

OP, did you know Gun Control Posting is now Treason? Enjoy Gitmo.

muh 6 million guns died in kenyan holocaust

No, we don't realize it because it won't happen.
A) You people would probably fight each other over whether or not the smoke would hurt precious mother earth.
B) A law ain't a law if no one obeys it and no one enforces it.

I read this story once already.
gutenberg.org/files/9231/9231-h/9231-h.htm
Hawthorne did nothing wrong.

you're obviously one of the moronic millenials, especially if you think that's how the law and that piece of paper called the constitution work. but ok whatever, keep dreaming of a world safe for you, you soft brainlet. kys

I wonder what burning guns smell like? I wish yankee candles made a gun burning scented candle.

Probably not as sweet as a candle that smelled like burning Leftist flesh and Napalm.

The constitution can be amended or the Supreme Court could be filled with liberal justices who rule the second amendment to be unconstitutional.

That is enough (you)'s. Move along.

Die shill

>be a young communist
>anti guns
>so you call upon people with guns to take peoples guns
>now only the state has guns
>fine with that
>still anti guns though

How do people take these retards seriously

Just make sure you have a good supply of body bags

I think there should be a Christian gun control cult shaped in the form of the KKK except without the racism and i stead of burning crosses, burn piles of guns.

OK. You're home from school playing sick. We get it. Should I call Mams over at the school and show her what you are actually doing?

This isn't talked about enough here.

They could never disarm America. Breaking into homes of armed citizens by force to violate a basic right given to them by the people who created this country is a bad idea, and would result in more casualties than any other civil war the world has ever seen. If they ask me where my guns are im just going to say “niggers stole them”. They cant say im lying, and if they try to search my house, refer to option 1.