WE WUZ SATHOSHI

We need to start fake news that bitcoin was “discovered” by a black slave in the 1800s who’s claim was stolen by white men. Black satoshi was then taken as a slave himself and forced to mine bitcoin til the day he died.

u know about 50% of them would believe it if we spread the story enough

not gonna lie, this would make my day if the stupid niggers actually ended up believing this bullshit

>black satoshi
>satoshi worth 1 dollar
>blacks worth 1 dollar

the federal reserve is the way the kykes are getting back on the nigs for being enslaved to make the pyramids

What the fuck is this dumb nigger even trying to say?
What resources did ''da white men'' extract? From where? What resources? What consequences?
What the fuck is this nigger on about?

That would be hilarious. Another good one would be to link voting to nationalism or white supremacy. They just need a reason not to get off their ass to vote.

>muh blacks cotton picking bitcoin

>What resources did ''da white men'' extract? From where? What resources?

“But you say that money is made by the strong at the expense of the weak? What strength do you mean? It is not the strength of guns or muscles. Wealth is the product of man’s capacity to think. Then is money made by the man who invents a motor at the expense of those who did not invent it? Is money made by the intelligent at the expense of the fools? By the able at the expense of the incompetent? By the ambitious at the expense of the lazy?

Heh

Fun Fact: The original "Satoshi" was actually named Shah t'Oshi, and he was a great black king of Oceania.

Bitcoin is actually mining Melanin from Africa. That's why it is so valuable.
Melanin is the most valuable resource in the world and the wealth of white civilisation is based on it.

Satoshi never existed, any theory about who created bitcoin is valid.

Kek is that real?

Someone please kill this nigger before he breeds.

verified. spread the word

Sadly, yes.

MUH REPARATIONS
NOW IN BTC

Muh rig.

ripping of Satoshi's offsprings is in progress.

cool rig, bro

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the Black community and their culture to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real Estate values are fueled by the influx of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nurturing of these communities, an example of all they have achieved by their enthusiasm for self-improvement through hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Some dopeslinging gangbanger is unironically superior to nerds.

That kind of sounds like ayn rand, am I correct?

>irony
top kek leaf.

yes. the pic gives you a slight tip.

Part of my favorite monologue of the book.

ok, got a giggle fit.
what do you need me to do

kek

I don't think very many blacks even know what Bitcoin is or they probably already would have tried to take credit for it, will full media support behind them. But I do think it's still a hilarious idea to spread it.

niggers got scammed in bitconneeeect and are blaming bitcoin and muh white men for their stupidity
>

itisallsotiresome.jpg

>I don't think very many blacks even know what Bitcoin is

AYO HOL UP

Archeologists found the first bitcoin

>just pick a system that’s fair

Apparently that dumb nigger doesn't know that like 90% of bitcoins are owned by chinese

>
Superb, copying this for future pasta usages.

I think we've comfortably reached the point where muh evil white devils and muh evil asians are used isomorphically. Honestly never thought I'd see the day, but I'm pretty sure that, as the Fuhrer intended, asians are indeed honorary Aryans, at least as far as institutional disadvantages in the developed world - and the crude minds of negroes - go.

Youre Aryan in my book nip, and I'm Anglo.
>Soshite boku mo Nihongo wakaru yo.

>niggers are too stupid to create wealth by themselves
>blame white people for "hoarding" it unfairly
>demand whites share it with them just because they think they deserve it
Nigger logic never ceases to amaze me

>become the change you want to see in the world

>>niggers are too stupid to create wealth by themselves
>>blame white people for "hoarding" it unfairly
>>demand whites share it with them just because they think they deserve it
>Nigger logic never ceases to amaze me

I have just come to expect it from them. It's all about the gibs.

Extra proof that white men are intellectually superior species.

Do you notice that amongst Bitcoin-millionaire almost no blacks and women? Crypto needs brain, ability to anticipate the future and understand the world you live in, as well as being farseeing, being able to put a significant sum of money into a risky enterprise and be patient for years through extreme FUD until the time to reap will come.

Due to crypto-demography we can see what part of human population has these traits.

>the easiest form of speculative investing to get into and get gains in is unfair to POC
wtf dude

Imagine what would happen if you gave blacks Bitcoin. It'll be hilarious as stories start coming out about them selling their computers that have $500k of Bitcoin for $500 because "shit nigga, I ain't know how to use dat compruter shit. But I gots a new pair of Jordan's now. You jealous?"

>2200 likes

Some people don’t deserve rights.

crypto was an accidental experiment that showed white men and then asians will always move into new fields and create wealth. the superiority of them proven again.

What resources are in Bitcoin? it's just crunching numbers, this idiot thinks we are invading Africa or something

You misspelled Asian

>shitskins cant buy bitcoin.
Thats not how it works.

Wasn't the creator of bitcoin Jap or something? pretty sure he wasn't White

>white man takes sand
>makes silicon ships
>uses chips to make cryptocurrency
>niggers eternally butthurt because they don't know how to steal bittcoins
>blames us for stealing their sand- an extremely abundant material on Earth

I think it has more to do with Risk-Taking behaviors than with race. Whites are more likely to take calculated risks for long term gain, same goes for men, so White Men are going to be at the front of movements like this

brb postin this to reddit/bpt

much easier to create black power coin and rid all those retards of their savings

How many pcie slots on that mobo? Are some cards in SLI or the AyyyyMD equivalent?

>fucking white people
>nothing to do with white people
when is this shit going to be recognised as the hate speech that it is?
if you went around twitter advocating the death of all [insert any other race here] you'd be arrested.
inb4 flag, inb4 other meaningless shit