Welp, anime is ruined

Welp, anime is ruined...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g
youtu.be/Y1YxOe1L6I8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why I stopped being a weeb back in 2005. Too many faggots piled aboard my once nebbishy subculture.

me too thanks

I don't know who that character is.

>Too many faggots piled aboard my once nebbishy subculture
why do you care if Japan doesn't and do its own thing?

Anime's been ruined for a long time this just confirms it you weak minded cuck

>SIGH, man...my obscure little hobby is soooo mainstream now. I am sooo done.

Sup Forums a bunch of contrarian faggots confirmed.

>
>>SIGH, man...my obscure little hobby is soooo mainstream now. I am sooo done.
>Sup Forums a bunch of contrarian faggots confirmed.

Fuck you Sup Forums is a shithouse now because all the reddit faggots decided they were going to shitpost too

retard

>le reddit boogeyman

Oh my sweet summer child. Trust me, Reddit isn't to blame for this place being full of shitposting retarded cancer. That was here a long time before you came here or Reddit even became a thing really.

fuck off back to plebbit. You're not fooling anyone, you have no idea what it was like back then

4cha has always been contrarian in nature. Is this your first day on the site.

this faggot probably like eGirls on Twitch.

>oh man everything was so good before the 2016 election! nobody was retarded on Sup Forums! Sup Forums was so good before!

This is what delusional newfags actually believe. Sure, this board did see an increase in cancer then, but you're acting like this was some kind of secret club before then. Sup Forums was still one of the most visited websites on the planet before the 2016 election, and Sup Forums has always been one of the more popular boards.

This board is shit because it attracts bottom of the barrel right wing morons, not because some kind of reddit invasion happened.

It’s because Kanye is a weeb.

>oh dude we've always been hipster fags that go against the grain for edgelord points! that makes me retarded behavior okay!

Oh okay, keep doing what you're doing you enormous braindead faggot.

>Kanye forcing his wife to watch Darling with him
Based.

No shit. Kanye basically played Tetsuo a decade ago. Have you forgotten?

youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

Soulja Boi was a bigger problem

youtu.be/Y1YxOe1L6I8

The shit started getting stale anyways. Will always have a soft spot for 80/90s OVAs and /m/ shit.

it's not just Sup Forums
whenever a "meme" appears on other platforms as well, especially on cancer tier sites like 9gag or fb, it instantly deemed cancerous here. hell, the boards were fucking full of rage comics and trollfaces back in 2007ish. i'm still surprised that pepe survived this long

Akira
There will be blood

How do we ignore that Kanye has such patrician tastes for a niggeth?

NOOOOOOOOO FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEE

Proud robot here about to fucking kill myself this afternoon ama

>he doesn't even realize that pepe became a white nationalist symbol specifically to keep him out of the hands of normies

ssshhhh, don't spoil him. He probably thinks the gore pepes around are just for show.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AH AH AH
AAAAAAH
FUCKING NORMIES

>be on Sup Forums
>make thread about kim kardashian and anime
>this is somehow politics related
MODS

We have Groyper for that now.

This is now a communist anime girl thread.

I didn't care when it got big. I began caring when thirtysomething makeup tutorial YouTube whores started using it as cultural capital, and started playing dressup at cons.

Good, anime and the other garbage is spawned is degenerate.

Shit anime desu

>your mind on hamburgers
>he doesn't even realize that most normies (read: probably everyone on twitch and 9gag) doesn't even consume american media nor care about american politics
it's pretty much only a handful of retards like half the burger media and us who know about the "muh white nationalist frog symbol" meme. i mean, if we suddenly declare some real cancerous meme a nazi symbol and we manage to bait cnn into believeing it, then it's suddenly okay to use again? can't decide if 7D chess or pure retardation

OP's image has been constantly shilled on Sup Forums for the past day and mods have been deleting the threads. I guess they got tired of being banned and came to bait you faggots

Fuck. My sound card broke a couple of weeks ago, so i've missed 3 episodes of this show, just as it was getting good. Since its big on the boards, everything must have worked out fine with that tumor and they probably fugged. I just want to get my next salary so i can buy a sound card and watch it...

She powers a giant mech suit by getting it doggy style by the underaged boy piloting it.

>my secret club house me-me
Normies are such normies

Get off my board! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE33333