Madoka Kaname's birthday is coming soon, 3rd of October

Madoka Kaname's birthday is coming soon, 3rd of October.

Happy Birthday Madoka!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jYTEXyKwgQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_jHwGnNQ
openings.moe/?video=Ending2-MadokaMagica
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRo1uK2NILo
archived.moe/a/thread/162950430/#q162958676_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you think you've won don't you? Ha! I'll admit you've done well to make it this far against me and I haven't been pushed this far in a long time but I'll show you just how foolish your decision to challenge me was here and now with my trump card. Prepare yourself!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jYTEXyKwgQ

Considering what Madoka had become I think she's beyond the idea of a "birthday" user. That's something only us pathetic weak humans take pride in and give any thought to. A true goddess like Madoka is above such trivial celebrations but it's nice that you care enough to remind everyone.

What present with Homura give her?

The fuck you high on user? Madoka is the transfer student who came back from America.

I wish I was Madoka

Madoka looks really girly here.

I also wish I were dead in a way that didn't make my family suffer.

But she's alive.

>Have the same birthday as Madoka
Truly a blessed day.

how tight is Madoka's

In a way I kinda wish I never watched Madoka because now I compare anything I watch to it. The other day I finished Made in the Abyss and I loved the series but I found myself thinking "man this series was good but kinda lackluster compared to Madoka" and such. It's truly a curse this anime. Also Inu Curry is amazing.

The one anime with actual true art.

I am Akemi Homura. Ask me anything.

Will you ever get to taste Madoka's pussy?

The thing is I kind of always knew that Madoka would be a huge success. I remember finishing Evangelion as a kid and thinking about how the series just blew my mind away but as I sat there and thought about it I was like "yea, as good as this series was I bet someday a magical girl series will be made that makes those series look like complete trash" and it pretty much manifested itself into reality.*

Some dork at my school was telling me that Evangelion was better than Madoka because nobody would care about Madoka if not for the girls. I thought about explaining to the poor boy that Madoka is based on Faust and it's a legendary story regardless of gender and that Eva is literally only popular because of Asuka and Rei but I simply just punched that motherfucker in the nose in hopes the shock would jar his head and maybe fix his brain damage. I'll find out later this week.

>Inb4 Madoka isn't a deconstruction

Okay.. so what's this?

I hope so.

Is this a new meme? I remember some faggot doing this in Lain threads too

>meme

Since when has telling the truth ever been a meme? Outdated shows got put away by the new generations anime and that's that. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Threadly reminder.

>nobody posting in the Madoka birthday party thread

What's the matter? Don't tell me you nerd are actually nervous around cute girls.

It's not even her birthday yet. It'll be an hour and a half before it is here, but it'll be far longer for people in actual civilized countries.

I want to play seven minutes in heaven with Sakura.

My only regret would be if the bottle landed on Sayaka.

I love Sayaka!

Now which Kyou is this?

The sad thing is while a girl like Madoka has a birthday party on her birthday girls like Kyoko will spend the day alone at the arcade or in their room reading in Mami's case to help nullify the crippling loneliness they deal with on a daily basis.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3_jHwGnNQ

You can say what you want about madoka as a story, but the art direction is great.

What kind of process would you use to create this kind of aesthetic? Did the animators actually cut out individual drawings, turn them into masks and paste them on top of each other?

The OST for Madoka was pretty good desu.

All of the Shaft OST seem to fall under p.good

openings.moe/?video=Ending2-MadokaMagica

The cool stuff is mostly Inu curry and I suggest you look them up.

This is the kind of stuff they do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRo1uK2NILo

The soundtrack for Madoka was amazing user and they were so lucky to get Kalafina to do music in the series. They're like the dark version of Enya.

Red is an unmistakable expression of love. Red can convey deep emotions - be it love, longing or desire. Red can also be used to convey respect, admiration or devotion. A deep red can be used to convey heartfelt regret and sorrow.

Bright, cheerful and joyful are what come to mind when thinking of a yellow. Yellow creates warm feelings and provide happiness. Yellow can tell someone the joy they bring you and the friendship you share.

Blue is often portrayed in literature and art as a symbol of love, prosperity, or immortality.

Pink. Symbolizing gentility, femininity, elegance and refinement, pink also carries additional meanings depending on its hue. A deep pink conveys gratitude and appreciation, while pale shades connote grace and gentleness, admiration and happiness.

Purple primarily stands for enchantment. The giver of purple seeks to convey that he or she has fallen in love with the recipient at the very first sight. A deep magnetism and charm that makes the recipient almost irresistible is what purple seeks to convey.

Will Decu keep his word and finally continue MGNQ?

Fun facts: Labyrinth

The labyrinths consist both of elements from their locations in reality and of allusions to the witches that create them. A labyrinth is a space resembling the magical girl's mental landscape before she became a witch, and the witches' familiars are, just like the labyrinths, projections of the magical girl's heart.
Deeper within the labyrinth, more references to the witch will be seen and fewer elements from reality show up. For example, in episode one, the labyrinth is set in a floor waiting for refurbishing, and thus was filled with 'under construction' signs and barriers. In episode two, the labyrinth is set in an abandoned concrete building, thus the rooms in the labyrinth are made of solid concrete. As the protagonists approach the the final room, elements of a rose garden start to dominate over the construction elements. In episode three, Charlotte's labyrinth has a hospital theme, therefore surgery signs, needles, gallipots and wards are presented first, but deeper in, those are replaced by various kinds of desserts.

Found this interesting.

On a realistic scale of suffering from a the most to least amount.

Mami
Kyoko
Homura
Madoka
Sayaka

It's still almost 24 hours away, this is a premature shitposting thread

Umm.. sir? This is a Madoka thread.

Inu Curry is godly.
君に胸キュン、キュン!

Kyoko has been through a lot in her life. We may never understand the secrets she keeps locked within her heart but we do know that life has been so cruel to her that she had completely given up on humanity and that she wouldn't blink twice if somebody died if it meant she could survive another day. It's honestly not surprising to me that she fell for Sayaka so hard considering Sayaka actually bonded with her in a way and out of all the girls that aren't Madoka she's the one Humura trusted the most but what does she get when she finally makes a friend in Sayaka? Sayaka essentially kills herself because she was too proud to accept help from Kyoko or Homura.

Why do you do the things you do Sayaka?

Why are you always trying to grab Madoka's butt

Everybody has to survive somehow and what Kyoko did was kind of smart. She didn't really consider herself human anymore which allowed her to develop an it's them vs us type of mentality against humans and witches alike which allowed her system to work. Obviously she didn't really believe that but it's kinda the same way it was when soldiers in ww2 didn't consider Nazi's human. Then you have Homura who had her promise to somebody she loved counting on her to keep her going. Sayaka really didn't have anything which is why she resorted to suicide.

What should i get her?

Also despite what some people believe Kyoko didn't struggle against witch Sayaka because she's weak. She just didn't want to hurt her and the attack that she finished the witch with wasn't anything special to her and the only reason it killed her was because she threw her gem right in front of the blast before it hit. She's easily the second strongest magical girl behind Mami.

She's also the hottest magical girl. The cutest would probably be Madoka.

>what about Sayaka

Sayaka is lucky to even be a girl in the first place.

It feels good to be the biggest Madoka fan on Sup Forums.

Go on a diet fatass.

>just a fan
Madoka Magica literally changed my life, can you say the same?

Kyoko
>here we come, it's the start of Madoka

Sayaka
>We're going to gather all the mysteries of Homura's past!

Madoka
>and I'll destroy walpurgis with my trusty bow

Mami
>in our search for Homura we head towards the great Mitakihara City but blocking our way is Kyubey, the leader of a band of incubators who stands before us

Madoka
>it's up to all of us!

Homura
>travel back in time with us for a Germanic fairytale

All girls
>Madoka Magica!

Ohh, so you have a life other than Madoka I'm guessing? I wonder what that's like.

I'm actually pretty fit. I could probably knock ya out if I wanted.

>still no announcement for next movie

Every time somebody brings it up it gets pushed back three months. Good job.

The third of October can't come soon enough.

What are you going to drink in Madoka's honor?

My cum after I've fapped to Madoka

Some red wine.
That's pretty gay tbqh famalamadingdong.

Not if it's for goddess Madoka.

It's fine if I imagine it's Madoka's

Honestly imagined the gap between Mami and everyone else in terms of power would be much larger.

Homu should be on the top.

Not really. In terms of raw power, she's fairly weak, but the ability itself has extreme utility.

This is a breast chart in disguise isn't it

goddesses don't have dicks

Thats why Madoka is a goddess and Haruhi isn't.

Haruhi has a dick?

Madoka is very sexy!

archived.moe/a/thread/162950430/#q162958676_1

Happy birthday meduca.

Girls do not have such a thing.

Scientific evidence by NASA says otherwise

Homura would be dead last with zero bar, then.

Gods can have whatever they want

Not this goddess.

But Homura can. She can also give Kyoko one so Kyoko can tear you up 24/7.

Do not lewd Madoka

Do not sexualize the megucas.

Madoka is adorable.

Madoka impregnating her wife isn't lewding.

She's so sweet and beautiful.

You've told user you would not mind if Kyoko grew one. In fact you even said that you would let kyoko use you for her sexual experimentation. You also said you would not mind becoming her cum dumpster.

Why lie on the internet? Madoka dislikes liars.

All it takes is fishing through any chosen archives. It will reveal how much of a perv you are.

The megucas are very beautiful, aren't they?

she are human again

>taking b8 for free

Stop trying to dodge the subject. And the answer is yes. They are stunning.