twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deny his cock escaping your throat

get him sectioned/call the loony bin

be like him when u grow up

>what do I do?
Eat tide pods

Global warming is a hoax!

>climate change
Is real but not as bad as they hype it to be.

Oh well, i can believe that

>My brother denies climate change... what do i do
"Manmade climate change" is HORSESHIT, it's a fucking scam and a control mechanism. An economic bubble BASED ON THE NON-DELIVERY OF AN INTANGIBLE?!?! Spare me!

>my brother denies my pseudo science

Your brother is cool, hopefully he kills you in your sleep

Drink bleach and reeeeee

that will show him.

It doesn’t matter if he believes it or not. It is true, but not as bad as the Jews try to make it look like. It won’t have any serious consequences for our future.

/thread

If you look at what scientist claim was the data of climate over the past billions of years from ice core samples. Climate changes from purddy hot to purddy cold sometimes even ice ages. We’re just experiencing that change in an accelerated pace. In the end of the day, people may die in mass because of that accelerated pace. But ultimately life on this planet will survive and things will go on without you and your brother.
So don’t get too worked up about it. You trying to make a difference isn’t making a difference. Unless the entire global population is working together even then the effects would be minimal. But when you’re trying to make a change but 2billion in indo-China reigon are polluting 10x worse per capita, you separating plastic from paper isn’t gonna do shit you’re just providing free labor for waste management who is most likely sending away your recycled trash to third world for profit and dumping it in Africa.
Whatever you think you’re doing for global climate change acceleration, your efforts are useless.

Im not actually doing a lot i just think he should at least see that it does exist

Gas the jews am I right

redpill him into the furry community and convince him he's gay.

Just accept that he’s right. I mean really, even if global warming was real, how could you believe that an increase in temperature of 0.1C over a period of hundreds of years will wipe out all life on earth? Especially since the theory of evolution states that life forms will adapt to their environment

you are retarded, get off Sup Forums right now.
>even if global warming was real

OP never mentioned Global Warming......
Oh, you thought Global Warming & Climate Change were the same thing ???
THIS is the fucking problem.
OP call your brother a retard for thinking Global Warming & Climate Change are the same thing

grow a brain and agree with him because he's right

Finally grow half a brain and accept the fact that he's right

are you really fucking retarded ????
Climate Change is real.... Global Warming is bullshit.

Tell yourself that you may think about the fact that meteorologists have troubles to know the weather of the next week, and that some of them warn us of a coming ice age a few years ago. Usually the same.
In short, you are brainwashed.
The real answer is : nobody knows, but the nose pretends to.

Yeah i remember seeing studies that showed se would basically de industrialize to 1700s level of industry which is basically none to have even a minimal impact

even the person who fucking made that clearly got confused between global warming and CC

FUCK. OFF. REDDIT. you stupid fucking smarmy fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=ttNg1F7T0Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=RZlICdawHRA

show him the videos!

Climate change isn’t a problem in fact I think a warm earth is better for humans

Fight me

Le him be stupid user

tell him, he is barking at the wrong tree...
climate is always changing
of course humans have an effect, but its is not clear at all how strong and how bad this effect is...
a warmer earth could be better!
more co2 is actually really better!
rising sea level? meh...
i read Bangkok will be under water in 10 years, 30 years ago
i read Bangkok will be under water in 10 years, 20 years ago
i read Bangkok will be under water in 10 years, 10 years ago
i read Bangkok will be under water in 10 years, this year

Lol his just saw an article yesterday about how many cities would be “under water” in 2100

Nearly1/5th into the century and no measurable sea level rise yet... what did they mean by this

>not watching the vids I posted

they don´t even try to deny global warming, watch them.

Suck his dick to show your admiration for him.

The climate has always gone through cycles around the world. The general consensus among my friends is that it is real, the debate is whether or not humans are the cause of it.

Reward him for seeing through all the brainwashing.

Op send your bro to this guys YT channel and join the Humpty Dumpty Tribe yourself, I could use more Climate change aware pol bros to help, educate the hordes of libshit over there.

youtube.com/user/Humptydumptytribe/videos

Just like race isn't real

There seems to be growing evidence that we are really fucking things up.

Topsy Turvy Weather on a Planet in Peril: Part 3 of 4
youtube.com/user/Humptydumptytribe/videos

you could always go outside and pick up garbage around your neighborhood, or plant trees, instead of spending all your free time trying to convince people that climate change is real.
i dunno, just a thought.

wrong link
Topsy Turvy Weather on a Planet in Peril: Part 3 of 4
youtube.com/watch?v=viw_5MlJoRE

Op on second thought there is no point in making your brother aware of CC. At his point there is already enough warming and Co2 and other green house gasses that postive feed back loops have been activated.
One of those is the thawing of the perma frost, that alone has the potential to release more green house gases then there already are in the atmosphere.

You also have the "methane bomb". There is a tremendous amount of methane in the arctic sea that has been trap by the sea ice. The arctic sea ice ha been one a downward trend ever since observation began in 1979, at the rate the ice is meltling it will be gone in a few years it could be gone. Once the arctic sea ice is gone the amount of methane released could wipe out humainty as we can no longer grow food at a large scale.

Let your bro be happy, we are fucked, with everything going on in the climate if you are not aware you proably never will be. Cheers. but please come and join the we are so fucked Humpty Dumpty Tribe.

youtube.com/watch?v=maxCyt8GH-4&t=821s

This site list all the feed back that have been activated.

guymcpherson.com/climate-chaos/climate-change-summary-and-update/

look back at data that includes the past 100.000 years and not the past 100. we are just now exiting the little ice age so warming up makes sense. global warming is just a front to push a global carbon tax

>it's real
>flag
Scandis are all cucks

You only believe the weather is wind because you have no sense of history. Weather is slightly less extreme now than it used to be, but there has always been and always will be damaging weather events. Only those with no knowledge of history believe anything now is different than before.

>>we are just now exiting the little ice age
True
>>global warming is just a front to push a global carbon tax
Some truth to that, the people in power will try and milk this for what they can. Does not change reality.

Even though we just left a mini Ice age we should be slowly entering into a new grand ice age or whatever they are called. Yet rather then slow cooling the planet is warming very drastically.
Most of the warming has occurred in the oceans, but the ocean is close to it limit of taking extra heat, then warming will occur much faster on land.

With the drastic disappearance of the arctic sea ice you really need to have your head up your ass to not see an over all warming trend.

Arctic Sea-Ice is much THINNER Than we Thought
youtube.com/watch?v=L6kndSJiu8c

Ask him if he believes in natural warming/cooling cycles or just flat out denies the existance of the Earths climate changing.

really wtf are you trying to say?

>>You only believe the weather is wind because you have no sense of history.
WTF?

>>Weather is slightly less extreme now than it used to be
sure you could look back through out the planets history and find periods where the weather was a lot more extrme. Straw man argument. We are talking about a climate that needs to provide a habitat for 7 billion people, we are getting very close to up setting the balance putting us in a new climate norm, one that would make survival very hard.
>>Only those with no knowledge of history believe anything now is different than before.
Climate changes, no shit sherlock.
What is different this time is 7 billion fucks on the planet.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again: the solution to climate change and all environmental problems is to exterminate all non-whites.

I guess you'll just have to accept he's cleverer than you

youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

>what do i do
nothing, your 4 year old brother will grow up and realize that man made climate change is real and a threat to our earthly existence

watch video moron
then find out about UN Agenda 21

>(((Nobel))) Laureate

yea im not wasting my time on it ya dirty kike

Record it on video.

Have a good laugh at his expense 20 years from now.

Forced sterilization would be a good cucky middle ground, dont want to turn or people into savage nogs.

If you are interested in this topic, please come over and help me in the comment section of this doomer, he does good round up of environmental doom. Guarantee you can tigger a lof of people, also lots are kinda red pilled. dude talks about how we need to sterilize all Africans getting food aid, always creates a shit storm.

'I Don't Believe That Happy Horseshit [Noble Savage Myth] For One Minute"
youtube.com/watch?v=d0ybBxCjM4E&t=6s

Are you Jeremy Corbyn?

Agree.

Be glad somebody in your family got the brains

Educate yourself so you can be as wise and perceptive as he is. You must be the bastard.

"George Perkins Marsh (1801-1882) author of the 1847 lecture that predicted > "human-induced climate change.” <
Scientists WERE ALREADY LECTURING ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING and the resulting Climate Changes, in 1847 !
“The heat-trapping nature of carbon dioxide & other gases was experimentally demonstrated & PROVED in the mid-19th century.”
..( these same fundamental experiments are replicated Every year in nearly every college science class 101, around the world !
...they are put up for critique and every science student takes a shot on the science
... for decades, no appreciable critique of the science of Global Warming...not in climatology, not in physics, not Earth Science, not physical science, not in Meteorology, etc.)
"....The line of Solid empirical evidence that humans are causing global warming is as follows
We're raising CO2 levels and H2O & other gasses.
Human carbon dioxide emissions & other gasses are calculated from international energy statistics, tabulating coal, brown coal, peat, and crude oil production by nation and year, going back to 1751. CO2 emissions have increased dramatically over the last century, climbing to the rate of 29 billion tonnes of CO2 per year in 2006 (EIA).
Atmospheric CO2 levels are measured at hundreds of monitoring stations across the globe. Independent measurements are also conducted by airplanes and satellites.
For periods before 1958, CO2 levels are determined from air bubbles trapped in polar ice cores. In pre-industrial times over the last 10,000 years, CO2 was relatively stable at around 275 to 285 parts per million.
Over the last 250 years, atmospheric CO2 levels have increased by OVER 100 parts per million. Currently, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is increasing by around 15 gigatonnes every year.

( Instead of 225-285PPM, as it has been for well over 10,000 years, today we are NOW 'OVER' 410PPM ! )
( What has change which has caused this to occur? )
Atmospheric CO2 levels and Cumulative CO2 emissions (CDIAC).
While atmospheric CO2 levels are usually expressed in parts per million,
here they are displayed as the amount of CO2 residing in the atmosphere in gigatonnes.
CO2 emissions includes fossil fuel emissions, cement production and emissions from gas flaring.
( Humans are NOW emitting more than 135 TIMES as much CO2 as ALL of the volcanoes on EARTH, each & every year, COMBINED ! )
CO2 traps heat.
According to radiative physics & decades of laboratory measurements, increased CO2 in the atmosphere is expected to absorb more infrared radiation as it escapes back out to space.

* In 1970, NASA launched the IRIS satellite measuring infrared spectra.
* In 1996, the Japanese Space Agency launched the IMG satellite which recorded similar observations.
* Both sets of data were compared to discern any changes in outgoing I.R. energy radiation over the 26 year period .
GOOGLE: IRIS Satellite
GOOGLE: Japanese Satellite IMG
Google this SOURCE: (Harries 2001).

What they found was a drop in outgoing radiation at the wavelength bands that greenhouse gases such as CO2 and methane (CH4) absorb energy.
The change/reduction in outgoing radiation was consistent with Global Warming theoretical expectations.

** Thus the paper found "direct experimental evidence for a significant increase in the Earth's greenhouse effect" and Global Warming.

Stop being the fucking idiot brother, that's what.

You start listening to him because he's obviously the smart one in the family.

((If Infra Red Energy, does not escape, it is retained in our Earth System as rising temperatures...(( in the Oceans, soil and atmosphere ))

This result has been confirmed by subsequent Research papers using data from later satellites.
Google this SOURCE: (Griggs 2004)
Google this SOURCE: ( Chen 2007 )
Change in spectrum from 1970 to 1996 due to trace gases.
'Brightness temperature' indicates equivalent blackbody temperature
Google this SOURCE: (Harries 2001).
When greenhouse gases absorb infrared radiation, the energy heats the atmosphere which in turn re-radiates infrared radiation in all directions.
Much of it makes its way back to the earth's surface.
Hence we expect to find more infrared radiation heading downwards.
Surface measurements from 1973 to 2008 find an increasing trend of infrared radiation returning to earth.
Google this SOURCE: (Wang 2009)
A regional study over the central Alps found that downward infrared radiation is increasing due to the enhanced greenhouse effect.
Google this SOURCE: (Philipona 2004)
Taking this a step further, an analysis of high resolution spectral data allowed scientists to quantitatively attribute the increase in downward radiation to each of several greenhouse gases.
Google this SOURCE: (Evans 2006)

The results lead the authors to conclude that "this experimental data should effectively end the argument by skeptics that no experimental evidence exists for the connection between greenhouse gas increases in the atmosphere and global warming."
Spectrum of the greenhouse radiation measured at the surface.
Greenhouse effect from water vapor is filtered out, showing the contributions of other greenhouse gases.
Google this SOURCE: (Evans 2006)
The planet is accumulating heat
When there is more energy coming in than escaping back out to space, our climate accumulates heat. The planet's total heat build up can be derived by adding up the heat content from the ocean, atmosphere, land and ice.
Google this SOURCE: (Murphy 2009)
Ocean heat content was determined down to 3000 metres deep.
Atmospheric heat content was calculated from the surface temperature record and heat capacity of the troposphere.
Land and ice heat content(eg-the energy required to melt ice)were also included.
Total Earth Heat Content from 1950.
Google this SOURCE: (Murphy 2009)
SOURCE: (Ocean data taken from Domingues et al 2008.)
From 1970 to 2003,
the planet has been accumulating heat at a rate of 190,260 gigawatts with the vast majority of the energy going into the oceans.
Considering a typical nuclear power plant has an output of 1 gigawatt, imagine 190,000 nuclear power plants pouring their energy output directly into our oceans.

go pay your carbon taxes to goldman sachs, faggot.
tell your brother so he can laugh at you.

What about after 2003?
A map of of ocean heat from 2003 to 2008 was constructed from ocean heat measurements down to 2000 metres deep .
Google this SOURCE: (von Schuckmann 2009)
Globally, the oceans have continued to accumulate heat to the end of 2008 at a rate of 0.77 ± 0.11 Wm?2, consistent with other determinations of the planet's energy imbalance.
Google this SOURCE: (Hansen 2005)
Google this SOURCE: (Trenberth 2009).

The planet continues to accumulate heat.

1. So we see a direct line of evidence that we're causing global warming. Human CO2 emissions far outstrip the rise in CO2 levels.

2. The enhanced greenhouse effect is confirmed by satellites and many surface measurements.

3. The planet's energy imbalance is confirmed by summations of the planet's total heat content and ocean heat measurements...."

CONCERNED Stated:
What happened in the distant past,
4 1/2 billion years ago,
65 million years ago, or even
120,000 or
20,000 years ago, has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening now.
Different mechanisms are involved.
Scientists told you about past climate changes.
They are telling you that now it is different.
Pay attention.
Study this graph.
realclimate.org/...
The blue line, a paleoclimate reconstruction, shows the interglacial thermal maximum, which occurred 7,000 years ago.
After the maximum, there have been roughly 7000 years of natural cooling, as we started the slow descent into the next ice age.
( much of the last 1000 years is called the LITTLE ICE AGE )
( "ICE AGE" because it continued thousands of years of cooling)
("LITTLE" because it ended abruptly in 1750-1850 )
The red line shows a sudden and complete reversal of the natural cooling trend, which has occurred in the last 100 - 200 years.
THERE IS NO natural explanation, NO NATURAL CYCLE which explains this complete and sudden reversal.
The CO2 greenhouse effect does explain it.
.aip.org/history...

Its too bad carbon dioxide is a rotten thermal insulator.

Complete straw man argument.
Co2 is a good enough thermal insulator to warm the planet a few degrees and destabilizes the habitat that humans need to live and more importantly grow food for 7 billion people.