House prices in Britain are too expen-

>house prices in Britain are too expen-

Awww, nice try sweetie!

This comfy little property in Manchester (56% White British) is merely £260,000.

Whats's your excuse now, hun?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2277
tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2523
tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2575
tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2347
century21wildlife.co.za/property_search_result.aspx?min_price=0&max_price=1000000000&beds=-1&baths=-1&ids=&status=-1&type=game_farm_lodge&gclid=CjwKCAiAlfnUBRBQEiwAWpPA6dQA1MMGJBtGkooiSbUY8DK6u0JLP0oRSBJN9uqb2M7BX560s25_QhoC-4gQAvD_BwE
wheels24.co.za/News/lamborghini-driver-speeds-into-custody-busted-at-250kmh-in-cape-town-20180305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol £260k for a fucking shoebox. gtfo

>the joke

>your head.

Ummm that's actually quite cheap sweetie :)

Manchester jobs in my industry pay about 40% of my rate in London

Fake 100%

It's too cheap guys come on!

Show price per square.

Someone translate to USD
Seems like a lot for a cuckshed

Isn't Manchester an old burned out steel mill town like Pittsburgh is here in the states?

What a palace, I can see why our housing is the envy of the world.

Looks like a place only niggers would live in if in the US.
Is the UK a 3rd world shithole?

Welcome back sweetie-poster you’re one of my favorites. Pretty close to the spanish anal rape guy

This thread keeps appearing and I've noticed it appearing for nearly 2 weeks now. Just what are these shills trying to accomplish? Are they sliding our politicial discussions, or do they have a genuine interest in this?

Always be polite and sage the shills.

>London
You have to go back

it was a mill town for textiles mainly. Sheffield/Birmingham were the heavy industry cities among other things.

Umm no sweetie. You can look it up on Rightmove :)

Disgusting, house prices in Italy are a lot less and the houses,climate,people,good all better.

JUST

If you live in the Americanised parts yeah

Yea, you're fucked, Britain. You basically need a massive genocide or civil war or something. Most of your problems came with your insane immigration intake. You're literally an oversized Alcatraz now.

Lol

Thats section 8 housing Im not going to live with a bunch of muslims and somalis.

For the same amount you get this in Cape Town, no water though.

You can get a 3 bedroom house in my town for ~£70K.

Yea but then you gotta deal with tidal waves of niggers trying to kill you.

kek, yeah that too.

Here's another one, same place in Cape Town.

I don't even know where the house starts and where it ends. Britain is basically a third world country.

Holy shit British architecture is uglier than British women.
I'll bet there's a fat guy inside frying a mars bar and he lives next door to a Pakistani family of fifteen and his other neighbour is a slag with three black kids.
QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

>memeflag
>possibly jew shill
>doesn't get a joke
>Muh IQ

I'll start talking like a faggot retard like you

This thrad again?
the last time you found my street when i posted the house I bought for 190,000€

You still didnt send me anything, not even prostitutes. what a shame Sup Forums

Not a bad price desu lad. Didsbury's a nice area.

Are you an estate agent or something? We've had the same thread for several months now.

Only thing uglier than British women are British houses

tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2277
tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2523
tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2575
tomparry.info/photos/propertyDetail.php?reference=2347

I'm just trying to encourage young "white" British men to man up, knuckle down, roll their sleeves up, mature a little, grow up, stiffen their upper lip and pay hundreds of thousands of pounds for a small (British houses are on average the smallest in Europe) terraced house in a soon-to-be (i.e. by the time the 2021 Census figures are released) majority non-white towns and cities. It's really quite simple sweetie :)

It's a strange feeling I get, when I look at a house with a flat roof.

so then ur paying for a house AND a tower defense game

haha 2 for 1 , what a great deal.

Not bad though, went to Blouberg for our honeymoon, fucking nice, right by the sea, lots of whites (Foreign whites) jogging around and shit.

No water there soon so who knows what the hell is going to happen to that place now.

Only a supreme faggot would buy that. Stop being silly, OP.

It's more than likely a retarded millennial couple or paki family bought it for 150k, tried to put in a new dog-shit kitchen, fucked up, went in to debt trying to repair their mistakes, had to pay someone else to do it properly and are now trying to claw back some of the money, while considering themselves as "property renovators". Sad!

Just get a gun, for all the fucking horse shit and genocide, it's actually not hard in SA to get a legal firearm(s).

Don't forget the lovely diversity in the area, such as Pakistani gentlemen who will rape your GF and throw acid in your face.

Umm but is it diverse, sweetie? Does it have plenty of jobs available? Thought not! :)

Yes but how many Paki families can fit?im asking on behalf of Japanese government

Realistically, how long will Cape Town be able to keep the hordes of savages at bay?

>sweetie
tits or gtfo you stupid cunt

95% white. If you don't speak Welsh you'll get abused.

No jobs though. Only tourism, nuclear, hydro and quarrying.

You would have to wait until all the niggers starved to death. Which would be a long time, because they would start eating each other before that happened.

>and the houses,climate,people,good all better.

Shitali is a maffia-run shithole

Well, there are nogs in the Cape, but not that many like in Gauteng ( Way in the middle of the country.)

The vast majority of non-whites there are colored folk. They're half-whites, hell, even till up to the late stages of apartheid they were allowed to be public servants.

Cape Town should always be your last choice before leaving the country, but the fucking water issue is rough, though.

Cape Town is extremely laid back, you'd have to go there to experience it, but it's fucking peaceful as fuck compared to Gauteng (Pretoria/Johannesburg) and Natal (Kwazulu Natal) where the epicenter of the nog masses are.

Umm those jobs don't sound very interesting sweetie :)

I like my man to wear a suit to work (rrrawwwwrrrr hehe) :)

Looks like the sort of place police will one day be seen collecting evidence in bags from several freezers.

>the sweetie house poster is back

Also fuck manchester

You guys aren't scared, buy a game farm in SA, make boku money off of yanks coming to hunt.

century21wildlife.co.za/property_search_result.aspx?min_price=0&max_price=1000000000&beds=-1&baths=-1&ids=&status=-1&type=game_farm_lodge&gclid=CjwKCAiAlfnUBRBQEiwAWpPA6dQA1MMGJBtGkooiSbUY8DK6u0JLP0oRSBJN9uqb2M7BX560s25_QhoC-4gQAvD_BwE

Do I get to hunt the dumbest beast of all?

Nigger.

Are you the king of trolls or really delusional?

Yes, but for legal reasons you have to refer to them as poachers.

>no bars on the windows
>no 10 ft fence with razor wire
>no guard towers manned 24/7
wouldn't you die or catch AIDs on the first night?

Looking at the housing market in Helsinki, I could by a 20m2 fucking coffin for about 100,000. Would mean I need 10k upfront (lol, max I ever have is 3k at rare times) and then pay that shit off for the next 30 -35 years. Really kind of wanna die lately as there's no reason for a person to live in this world. All the reasons we had are gone...no family life, no home worth a fuck, eternal debt, untracked immigration and global warming.

> is merely £260,000.

can someone tell me how is it the poor migrants seem to be the only ones that can afford living in the city?

Blouberg seems pretty chill, private security is used there, it's a rich area.

user is correct, its pretty cheap, probably due to the area is full of mudslimes

its didsbury. it's always been overpriced.

Why is every fucking house in Britain made of bricks and looks like a literal warehouse? Fuck, I'd be miserable every minute.

>merely

12ppl/house

> Be British
> Forced to live in house of bricks and 60 year old broken doors and windows.

Fuck me, what a terrible place

Is this a crypto-56% thread

gibs

just be foreign and you'll get one for free

British "living"

>i posted it again mom!

Here's a modestly priced Toronto home. I'm not even joking. At least this area of the city really is like +60% white.

>this OP with an overpriced house again
>blubbering about "hard working young men should be able to afford this" or something in the thread

Is this what undiagnosed mental illness looks like?

Everything alright at home mate?

This comfy little property in Manchester (56% White British) is merely £260,000.

56% white British, 44% Pakistani Muslim rapists and rising by 2% a year

Cape Town is nice.

wheels24.co.za/News/lamborghini-driver-speeds-into-custody-busted-at-250kmh-in-cape-town-20180305

Manchester's a shithole mate

How many retardation points you need to support the idea of "this is cheap" when it's in 1% most expensive £ per m2 in the world?

Stop! STOP IT!

>Butt ugly house
>Shoebox size property
>Lives in one of the poorest area's in the UK
>Still costs 100K more than a two story rural house with several acres of land
Yhea, sure thing.

>it's another "rural hicks wonder why homes are so expensive in places where they're located right next to major commercial, industrial, and transportation hubs while their shacks in the sticks where the nearest civilization is 200 miles away goes for pennies" episode

260k for that dump? Shit I'm running there now can't miss the deal of the century.

Gott Strafe England!

I' rather live in an RV than in this thing.

>Decent houses in big cities are expensive
Try again, sweetie.

Umm actually sweetie the White British population of Manchester is decreasing more than 2% a year :)

Manchester is a drug infested shit hole. I can find a cheap house in memphis TN doesnt mean i want to live with a bunch of crack head niggers. Why live next to spice smoking mancs