Gameover Sup Forums

The most cancerous manga of this board is almost over.

Finally we may be at peace once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Shio_Ihei
tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Rikai_Souzu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> The most cancerous manga of this board is almost over.
Which one? Hero Academia? Shoukougeki?

I thought it was Tokyo Ghoul?

Boku no trash academia?

>most cancerous manga of this board is almost over
Shingeki no Kyojin has sure changed over the years, damn.

Oh please there are infinitely worse

Not really, TGfag.

BnHA got axed?

How new are you?

Tokyo Ghoul?

Nope.
TG has fallen so low it's not even worth reading one page of that trash

Nah, boku no pico academia is much more cancerous.

Tokyo Ghoul?
Compared with BnH and HxH fans who actually have arguments shitting on the manga the other reads?

A manga can't be cancerous on its own, anyway. It's the fanbases which get seriously awful.

Togashi finally decided to end hxh?

I am.....

THE TOKYO NUGGET

yeah, but that's not what cancerous means, retard.

What is wrong with Shokugeki?

I am not at peace. Legitimately distraught

O

But user, Nisekoi ended ages ago.

Is jojo ending?

>one piece end
Finally

ebin

SnK is still going strong.

but naruto/boruto is alive and kicking

JoJo got axed?

>I can protect
>I will protect
>I've lived till now
>for this day
>that's right...lived

And next page just shows him BTFO. Seriously am I the only one who thought this was fucking hilarious? The fact that he's still as pathetic as he was at the end of part1 and can't do shit because he's too fucking retarded 143 chapters later.

I hope he's dead for good now. I can't bear with this joke of a character anymore. Make Urie or Amon the MC for part3 I don't care anymore.

What am I looking at?

Tokyo edge?

It might be the worst manga being read by Sup Forums, but its "fans" aren't actually that cancerous

>hyped for the Don to remind everyone why he is the Don
>gets off screened by walmart arima and his Gay lover

Ishida is a fucking hack. Should have had kaneki get rushed down by all of s3, to be overwhelmed after wiping out most of them or something. Him losing to juuzou and hanbei isn't plausiable.

Soma? Pfff, it was very active only during Season 1.

Jojo ended?

Lets think of the positives, The anime should come back next year.

Touka is going to survive, Ishida doesnt have the balls to kill her and isnt she the most popular character in the series?

Double chapter Tokyo Ghoul ending special, front cover and color page next week.
Also an "important announcement".

>part 1 is tragedy
>readers love the suffering
>part 2 exaggerates tragedy to point of farce
>readers hate it and claim it went to far, not realizing that Ishida is criticizing them for their enjoyment of the grotesque suffering in part 1 by pushing the reader's lust for suffering to its logical (illogical) conclusion
Brainlets BTFO. You all asked for this.

El Godhan Blanco would like a word with you

These are all negatives.

>Finally we may be at peace once again.
Yeah dude I'm sure TG existing is the root of the shitposting that happens in every single BnHa and Super thread

yep

>Rustal gets away with war crimes and becomes heroic chancellor of a weaker space police for poorly done bittersweet end that was unsatisfactory
>Cheerios is a horrible dictator who fails at the job he tried to justify his actions with and only gets blind while retaining dancing and his throne while Genesis characters suffered. End is unsatisfactory
>Furuta btfos the jobber, wins for a shitty parallel and is the keikaku master somehow while several ends are left open and feels unsatisfactory or well done
2017 is hitler dindu nuffin wrong the expanded universe.
We need a fourth guy now.

Is this the single worst chapter in all of TG and :re?

who are those two? i really couldn't tell

Top keeeeeeeeeekk

Probably

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Can't you at least read?

O Squad seriously lost to this edgy faggot? is this the same O Squad that could hold their own against Eto or am i missing something?

tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Shio_Ihei
tokyoghoul.wikia.com/wiki/Rikai_Souzu

third zero squad kid probably got away with Hirako

Why this chapter feels so dreamy? Even in the Anteiku raid when everyone was "dying" left and right felt real. This just feels like a joke combined with the last chapter repeating the stuff over and over again.

There were a few that were awful like Takizawa getting jobbed, and Amon being a total bitch. But this one takes the fucking cake.

TN: "Re" means "just fuck my shit up"

>Touka has more plot armor than the MC
I can believe it.

good. i want the fujoshits that are overwhelmingly represented in the fanbase of this series to fuck off and stay fuck off

fucking 3D women can't go 10 minutes without ruining something

Shit manga for shit people

If Kaneki lost then who will be the become the tokyo ghoul?

I cant wait to see everyones reaction when touka survives this situation next week.

This is pure comedy gold, after seeing Ishida's minor series Penis Man and his tact with gags, it's clear to me that Tokyo Ghoul was always comedy underneath, and this chapter just struck the gold.

>Told you this was the joke part
>Told you this would have 3 parts
>Told you next part would be the epic portion
>Told you this was the last chapter
When will you listen Sup Forums?

His DAUGHTER which is why I hope there isn't a Part 3 because it'd be 80 chapters of her finding her roots and the pasts of her father before actually moving onto the fucking story.
>Bailed out by Naki
>Then bailed out by Yomo
>Then bailed out by 0 squad
>Then bailed out by Hinami
>Then bailed out by Kaneki by blocking their way longer
>Will be bailed out by Hide
Is there anything she can't survive?

Re for Revenge

What happened? I stopped reading :re back around when the Serpent guy first appeared.

Who is that qt?

about 40 more good chapters then a slow descent into an absolute atrocity of a manga

:re is about to end apparently, likely so Ishida can start some sort of Part 3, he can pull shit like this since TG remains as one of Young Jump's flagship series.

The only positive things that came out of :Re ae the evolution of Hirako and Urie and the TouKen shitstorm

How people can be this retarded honestly baffles me

Kaneki is kill.

Kaneki "died" again.

>takes like 5 special class investigators to beat Kuzen
>Kaneki dies to Suzuya and his lackey

really makes me think

And finally I am free

Go smell your own farts, fag.

Why do you think this is the last chapter? The MADMAN is just tricking us.

>Over
Tokyo Ghoul remains consistent in being top 3 on Young Jump, Ishida is likely cooking a 3rd chapter to this insanity, the ride isn't ending.

Ha, you thought it ended.
But it is a Trilogy all along.
>The most cancerous manga of this board is almost over.
Why, did BnHA or HxH get axed?

*I meant Shirazu, fuck me
there can't be a character who looks like hirako from bleach and another character named hirako in TG goddamn there's a limit of how many japanese names I can remember

Because it could, the first series also ended without warning.

how many ghouls has he gotten killed with his passive white knight bullshit since he became the OEK i wonder.

Because you stopped giving a shit. Ishida forgot the 1st rule of making a story. Don't build a story off "and then". Events have to be constructed with "therefore" or "because". Everything after Kaneki's return and Haise's death was just felt like random bullshit.

is snk finally ded?

Are you stupid?
Most fujos already commit suicide eversince MC fucked & impregnate the heroine. I love this manga just for that single day of extreme buttfucking.

Is it bad that this chapter has me on a Suzuya fapping spree?

15 pages of talker getting saved
20 pages of furuts trolling
5 pages of eto putting flowers on cuckneki grave and meeting new mc

We had one warning, the day before spoilers but it was a week and a half for nips since the magazine release. No announcement so far from Young Jump

The way Furuta speaks makes it seem more investigators joined the fight offpanel.

>Tarots
Did ishida just eventually give up on them or are they still around?

People hate Azami for some reason.

The entire fight was offscreen kek.

Yes warning when the final chapter was about to drop the week after, other popular series have announcements at least 3 weeks at least before the end, :re has one more chapter for the "Credits Roll".

>The most cancerous manga of this board is almost over.
Did Togashi finally got tired of HxH? Good.

your favourite

>quite likely the 2 strongest fighters left, aside from maybe the original oeg
>off-screening the fight

I hope Ishida gets fucking cancer just for that

yes it is....

Skiing with a complete black suit on.
Azami's character design was meant for TG.

GG, you survived the second part, but those TG marks will remain there for a while.

So what's Part 3 is gonna be called?

He actually does have cancer do your research

I was about to start celebrating, but then realized One Piece will never end

Tokyo Ghoul Re:tardation

Touka survives, Kaneki dies, their kid seeks revenge. Part 3.