Blend S manga

Let's dump some new chapters.

3 hours

Really? Isn't it a night show?

Ch. 4

That's all, folks.

Nice. I hope they manage to finish all three volumes early. Reading raws is suffering.

Nice.

Unexpectedly pretty nice, glad to see more stuff actually make use of their settings.

Maika's expressions... are so irresistible!

Where?

Thanks OP.

I hate the fact that there are men who are the same age as the main characters. An older male manager would've been okay, but they HAD to have guys in the story.
At any rate, I will probably check it out. I hope the guys are not total assholes that harass the girls.

>TS:
Kinda cancerous, but gotta admit that panel got a reaction out of me too
Hot male characters are a necessary balance, I'm tired of seeing only cgdct. With the hot guys for the girls to interact with, their cuteness is amplified much more

This is the new Gochiusa. I can feel it.

It's Working you retard.

Heterosexual females

>but they HAD to have guys in the story
I've never understood that line of thinking. I've never felt I had any problem when it comes to cast composition or the type of relationship between them. Fujobait or yuribait, outright yuri or BL, all male cast like Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine which I really liked, all female cast like New Game which I also really liked, or mixed cast like Denki-gai which is my all-time favorite manga, as long as it's good.

Gochiusa also had males.

People are too used to Kirara with yuribait, that's all. Thankfully this >males shitposting seems to be dying.

Is the first episode today? Anichar says another 4 days.

Friday I think.

Which one would you blend your S into?

Twintails + tsundere wins every competition.

First from the right, thank you very much.

This really needs to stop. A lot of good shows go underwatched because muh male cast or muh fujoshit.

I want to use Mafuyu's thighs as earmuffs.

Where's the other girl?

Which girl?

The one on the right in this picture

>girl
How do I say it...

God, my dick.

I want to see Miu dominate Hideri

Aren't we all?

Are they yuri?

Try to guess.

>dat stomach
I wanna swing her around with it.

What kind of crazy shit do you think she's in to? Considering her hobby/other work.

Those colorful panels are very pretty.

I don't know anything about her hobby/other work. Enlighten me.

I don't have the books with me at the moment but she's a fujo who draws doujinshi. I'm pretty sure I'm remembering right, should be in the third volume if someone has raws.

Fujo x Trap OTP would be soo good.

>fujo

Do the guys have homo moments

>Best girl is a boy
Why does this keep on happening?

No homo.

It has to happen.

Not that I can remember. Hideri gets most of the harassment I think.

I was wondering what type of threads this was going to get, near dead ones with all the yurifags scared off or threads full of shitposters going REEEEE MALES.

Comfy threads with a little amount of people will be okay I guess.

Nice.

I would definitely pay to eat at that cafe. God damn.

>the way she grabs her tails
ADORABLE

Thanks for scanlations.

Maika is my waifu

Is Dino ever going to score?