>nigger finance minister
Dis gon be gud.

>Bitcoins
>Printed
Thats why you are poor

>beaner doesnt understand the difference between imaginary money and real money

>print more money to make everyone rich
Hyperinflation confirmed.

Boers, better leave this shithole now before it's too late...

This is too funny.

>inb4 rampant inflation

Is this the same dude?
youtube.com/watch?v=DUjbQUp9SR8

>Make an African cryptocurrency
>Have no power

Nigcoin will never happen

Hilarious that they think this is how economics works

youtube.com/watch?v=suwsR6fXU_M

>bitcoin
>printed

im pretty sure this is bait but the /biz/ in me knows there's normies this stupid

But seriously.

White Afrikaneers, leave this shithole before it's too late.

Soon hyperinflation will make all your property worthless, and will cause the Nigger rage bigger than anytime before

Wakanda confirmed. Superpower by 2020.
Sorry poos you have to wait.

>Nigcoin will never happen
It already did

If everyone is rich then money becomes worthless. I honestly think he does not understand that.

hinnews appears to be a fake news site. Like actual made up fake news. The kind you post on facebook or reddit and have people say "Oh wow, this is crazy!" even though its not real.

Literally fake news.

FAKE
NEWS

>kick out the white farmers
>print more money to make everyone rich
That's right, capitalist scum, RealCommunism™ is about to be achieved. Theres no way this could fail.

you can put a suit on a monkey and give him a political position but he will still remain a monkey.

colonizing africa was a mistake we need em all to starve to death , then kill off all the dangerous predators and hippos , then turn it into a wonderful resort / living area after all the ebola is wiped out from the face of earth.

do these idiots not realize that by genociding white people - china will chink.com them to literal death?
I CANT EVEN COMPREHEND the LEVELS of autism they´ve.
then again the ZOG probably forces the niggers in command to do as they say in order to start WW3 / civil war etc.

I want to believe this is real but I can’t find any real sources that are a little more credible than a blog

Farmers need to leave now.
Wait for SA to destroy itself.
Return and buy up more cheaper land.

Now brothas can make dat magic paper and be rich.
White devils btfo

>puerto rican
>having basic economic concept

first of all, bitcoin is not only digital money it also new mechanism in it that program

printing money some non-World currency (such as Dollar , yen) is whole different story

not every problem cause from race or class

Brilliant.
How do we speed up this process?

>having a nigger as a finance minister
Oh nononon what till u see the...

Leave the fucking hippos alone.

This is fake new. Google it.
Mods you know what to do.

What's wrong with this? This sounds like a great idea. If they make enough money for everyone, no one will have to be poor again

The Rand has been replaced.

Chuckecheesycoin works without electricity.

>china will chink.com
>implying chinks are any better than the feral nigger
Come on Hans, you fucking guys are supposed to be smart.

This isn't real is it? That's like some sitcom episode-tier shit.

It isn't.

google.co.uk/amp/s/jonathanturley.org/2018/03/05/south-africa/amp/

On a serious note, do you think boers would want to escape to south America? I'm obviously only talking about Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and South Brazil.
Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to have boers over instead of haitians?
But first we would need feedback from white south africans whether they would need to come. Here in the south I'm already thinking of getting in touch with a Dutch descended politician. He's a libertarian, but if the whole ebil racists narrative can be avoided it has potential.

>Dmitry Baxter
HMMMM

Yup

>Let's do what Mozambique did! What could possibly go wrong?

That would actually be a great plot for a new Metal Gear Solid game

see

>>That's right, capitalist scum, RealCommunism™ is about to be achieved.

And if it fails for some reason, then that suddenly stops being RealCommunism™ as soon as it starts to fail.

Sup Forums raccests natsi fashests BTFO-d again!

>redirecting to some alt-right fake news blog

Who wants to be a Zimbabwe trillionaire?

Thing is, if you ask your average black american why this might backfire, they will not be able to explain.

KEK have fun with a shitty currency South Niggers

Alt-right? Mate I just googled "South Africa printing money" and it was the first result.

>being this bad at bait

>>black people do the same with paper money
If it's that easy who didn't african americans do it years ago?

geniouse

Apparently this dumbass has no concept of what money is supposed to represent. If you print out a bunch then it is utterly worthless.

It's true, because Phd. Mr. Goldenblatberggoldsilvertzkistein said so in my African Underwater Pan-Sexual Revolutionary Poetry Studies class said so. He must be really smart, because I'm 200k petrodollars in student debt just to attend his class.

HahahahahahHHHahaha

Hmmm, where have i seen this before?
Kicking out whites and printing money...

literally a monkey brain

>practice zimbabwe economics

globalist jews back these dumb commie nogs because they realize stupid leaders enslave their nations to globalist jewery. of course white nations get to pick up the bill for feeding the globalist's dumb impoverished slave states, but hey the globalists get to go to Africa to plunder it and enrich themselves! isn't that a good trade-off, goyim? i'm sure groups like the de beers will share their blood diamond money with you!

How is this different from UBI?

>AFRICAN INTELLECTUALS

>How is this different from UBI?
UBI doesn't involve printing money, my below-average-IQ friend.

Check the dates lads
~390 days

>Jonathan Turley
>alt-right

Why? Because he's an actual constitutional lawyer who feels professionally obliged to bitchslap the 'muh russia' morons every now and then?

He spent the entire GWB presidency on MSNBC telling Keith Olbermann how whatever Bush did that week was 9001 times worse than watergate.

leaf wants mods to ban fake news lol
what the hell ? no wonder canada is a shithole.

Not sure if the Jews will allow this because schwarzes are useful idiots, or if they will send some (((envoy))) to prevent economic damage from spreading to the (((global financial markets.)))

ANSWER THIS YOU DAMN MACACO AND INDIO CUNTS
WE CAN ACTUALLY HELP WHITE PEOPLE WHILE IMPROVING OUR DEMOGRAPHY, YOU CAN SHITPOST ANY DAY
If any south africans are lurking as well it would be cool if you could signal if there is any interest in coming to the mentioned areas. I understand if you don't want to stay in the long run, but at the very least it's a way out of that mess while you wait for an opportunity to immigrate to North America (or hopefully Europe).

Not realising that jusy printing money deflates its value.
I hope you enjoy thay $1,000,000,000 loaf of bread, retard.

Pic strongly related.

>not realizing this shit is planned and that a lot of whites are going to be slaughtered and the niggers are going to flood Europe and America

Fuck off spic, get a disease

Then they'll have to fight

The funny thing is that niggers will be even more prone to inflation because "if dey prinin' mo' green, ay can ask fo' mo' green."
The not funny thing is that whites are going to be genocided and nothing can be done about it.

Bad bait

>Chucky cheese dealer

POO IN LIU yellow nigger.

"okay"

This

^:)
Ftfy

Its fake.

This is fake news retards
The only source is 'hinnews' a fake news site, everything else just repeats after them.
sage

>Print more money
>Like never done before
African economics.

Is there good farm land?

Prepare accordingly.

neva been done befoe

There's nothing not funny about nog economics.

Cape Town already have water shortage. It is now illegal to use water for many things and if the niggers keep wasting water, by May 11 the mayor will cut the water until the reserves replenish.

bbc.com/news/business-42626790

What could possibly go wrong?

No one want to go to your nigger/tranny/favelao/zika infested shithole, give up nigger.
Pic related are the white brazuca posters.

Hahaha I thought the meme about avg black iq being below 70 was racist propaganda but holy shit it has to be true. I'm sorry pollacks for doubting you.

In Argentina and Brazil yes, in Chile and Uruguay I don't think so, although they might have smaller stuff such as wine (particularly Chile). In south Brazil there is plenty, and the whitest areas are rural/small cities. If you want I can forward you types of immigrants per area (German, Italian, Polish, Swedish etc, there is some Dutch as well). While I don't know the mechanics of applying for refugee status, it's easy to come on a tourist visa, and you can stay 6 months with it, plenty of time to arrange a possible visa. I've just found out there is a permit which isn't an investor visa per se (as there is one already), but one based on how much money you have saved. Pic related.
In Argentina my guess is the best areas for farming are around Buenos Aires and to its west and northwest. I don't know how hars/easy it is to get land there though.
I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, and I can tell you land in the countryside here is pretty cheap. If you're interested let me know and I'll describe the different types of land, along with their settlers.

>Saffer retards never even thought of doing this

White people btfo

All Sources are pointing to hinnews.com which seems to be a untrustworthy news source.

I know it isn't far fetched to believe this is true. It is SA after all.
But please check the sources next time.

PLEASE nobody tell them how stupid of an idea this is.