666 5th Avenue, New York

666 5th Avenue, New York.
Lots of people are talking about Jared Kushner being a candidate for the antichrist. Quite a few different points have been pointed out about him that indicate he could well be but I have yet to see anyone point this out, that 666 5th avenue is literally an inverted cross / crucifix.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obongo is the antchrist, after drumpfy gets assasinated he will be put back to power

In my opinion. Trump isn't president. Kushner + Ivanka are the true power behind the presidency, primarily Kushner because of who he represents. The direct line to the globalists by way of Soros. Not to mention his likely royal lineage. Trump is just the dog and pony show leading up to Kushner's "official" presidency. Which will likely be the last presidency of the US. He will bring peace to Israel, will be known as the man of peace. Take the presidency and likely further the globalist agenda more so than any of his predecessors. Obama did his job, he's not coming back.

You're so wrong. They are gonna get the pedos eventually, and Ivanka will take the credit. She will be the next Trump Presidency.

Of course, it will be another Kushner Presidency like you say, but the idea Jews would do anything in the light is absurd.

can confirm its kushner

Jesus was the antichrist

The anti-christ will not be perceived as evil, rather a good force that no one will suspect, personally I believe it to be the system of Pope's/Vatican

No but you get that point r

Are you telling me you think they're going to expose the global paedophile child sexual exploitation racket from the top down? Including any organised ritualistic sacrifices? You don't think Trump and his kin are involved in any of that or have ever been?

The globalist establishment is at the head of this issue and both Kushner + Trump are staunch globalists. Hence why Trump is now flip flopping and becoming more left-wing by the week.

If Donald Trump was legitimate. He'd be dead. You've been duped by meme warfare. Simple as. He's just a dog and pony show.

And they already do a lot in the light. They literally brag about how they're going to wipe out the white race by way of outbreeding. They write about it, they speak about it publicly.

Kushner will be perceived as a "man of peace" and loved throughout the world by both sides of the palestine / israel issue when he brings peace to Israel.

People will likely beg him to become president at this point.

im repeating myself but the antichrist is not a human being you pickleheaded wojaks.

And not only that, but because he'll have managed to quell the bloodshed in Israel and bring peace to the region people will likely take his word as gospel. If he was to say "you need to do away with national sovereignty for the sake of peace" people would lap it up and accept a global order. Mark my words.

If you're going to claim that the antichrist is something contrary to the OP you should explain yourself. I mean otherwise it's a pretty pointless post isn't it.

fun fact 666 is not even the number its mis translated its greek and its X chi stigma

The current pope is the antichrist

you might be right

>all who wear the mark of the beast
>his number is 666
>right triangle is made of 3-60 degree angles
>Star of David is made of 3 right triangles

the pope was the anti christ . Today he means nothing anymore

I think the pope's role is more akin to the false prophet. but the vatican is antichrist in spirit.

the star of remphan / moloch.

there is the beast , the goat that speaks like a dragon and the false messiah.

just like how there is a holy trinity there is the unholy trinity.

the beast is the antithesis to god , he is unseen unheard but "all powerful" think of him as an admin of a company or gameserver with rootkit access.

the Goat is the seen and heard made of flesh subordinate of the beast that tells people / forces them to abide by the beast and take the mark. he is clearly written in the bible to be a humanoid with a terryfying voice and the resemblance of a goat (akin to how the devil is portrayed horns hooves all that HUMANOID but not quite human) that is the antichrist most people refer to unconciously but he is just a PAWN.
then there is the false messiah who appears or claims to be jesus christ , bringing wonders and illusions to the world of fire and all that - but he is basically dark jesus christ copypaste.

So now that i´ve got this all out of the way that you could´ve googled in a few minutes or by reading the bible i wouldn´t have to explain this on a christian board of peace.

The antichrist is not a single person is what we learnt today , it is a trinity that works together.
as much as you all yearn for god and i understand and cherish , it will not be a single person and never was - nor will it be a political figure.

the demonic vessel comes from the lowest of low but is the highest of kings.
that alone means he cant come from a rich background or of high status.

more fun facts the whore of babylon is the catholic church revelation 21 gives clue's about the true church of jesus christ his bride

You would think that the antichrist would be able to get a security clearance and not be an unsuccessful businessman in debt to the tune of 1.2 billion dollars. And also not be a faggot.

> there is the beast , the goat that speaks like a dragon
Behold the beast....

the jews are the antichrist

Soon we won't be able to discuss stuff like this
>all information filtered by Google AI
Soon we won't be able to talk about happenings
>Chinese style censorship
Soon YouTube will be ALL elsagate videos
>the elite sicken the virtuvian man

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8