This confuses the gun nut

oh no no no no

really nigger? Really? you're going to try this? Realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Fucking glow in the dark why don't you
IN ALL FIELDS

>Freedom to healthcare
>Freedom to force someone to use their skills and infrastructure for your own interests

Guns aren't free

You don't have the freedom to someone else's services. That's called slavery.

So who's stopping you from having proper healthcare, paid with your own money, just like a gun, paid with your own money?

god please stop posting you useless husk of human trash just seeing the same shit over and over again is just boring so please be more creative in these post please

No way this is unironic

>this fucking argument

Nobody is stopping you from receiving healthcare, retard. Rack up all the hospital bills you want, just don't ask other people to pay for it. Otherwise, we'll pay for your sex change operation when you pay for our bazooka arsenal.

/thread

Don't you have nothing else to do all day?

Not true, in fact right now you could go and get healthcare and not face criminal prosecution.

>the right to own an item

>forcing people to give you goods and services for nothing in exchange

you see how these two things are not the same

I really hope you get paid for this my dude otherwise its just sad.

>constitutional given right
>not a constitutional right
Why is this so fucking hard

Who makes these shitty memes?

>another Hero Academia image
SAGE

> guns exist
> univeesal health care does not

I posted it again, now you must delete this thread again, and repost tomorrow.

> Universal health care exists in Europe!

Two words: Charlie Gard.

We have this thread every 40 minutes, at this point anyone who posts that picture should be permanently banned.

/end

Yes I believe that I should be able to purchase a product. No, I do not believe that I am entitled to someone else's labor without consent.

(You)

Because the FREEDOM to spend your own money on an inanimate object is the same thing as being FORCED to foot someone else's bill?

The government doesn't hand out guns to citizens.

healthcare is not a right or freedom you dumb cunt slide thread sage

No confusion at all. The right to bear arms is a negative right: the second amendment only guarantees that the government shall not take away the firearms a citizen purchases on his own. It guarantees the right to own a specific kind of private property, but it does not obligate the government to provide any goods or services using money looted from the taxpayer.
The so-called “freedom to universal healthcare” is a positive rather than negative right. Instead of guaranteeing a citizen’s liberty to own his own property, it obligates the government to provide healthcare services by looting wealth from those who earned it and redistributing that wealth to pay for services for those who did nothing to earn them.

Why can’t leafs into the distinction between negative and positive rights? Is that why your economy is about to collapse?

> leaf

The government's freedom to pick your fucking pockets....

Just because the Captcha is an asshole, doesn't mean that a bot didn't make the post.
This particular dumb ass post is made at least twice a day. Same picture and everything.
Stop responding to it, please.

Also stop you from getting better treatment elsewhere, because That's Not Fair.

"Universal Health Care" is code for "No Health Care, No Matter How Much Money You Have."

The freedom to buy guns vs the freedom to get healthcare for free as long as you pay tax
hmmm, totally equivalent

>Take two completely different topics and pretend the same logic applies for both
I hate fags who take everything out of context.

Also remember that sage is an option.

For one it's not free someone is paying for it like the teenager flipping bugers that doesnt want health care. For two many religions practices dont believe in going to snake doctors, you can't force people to get medical attention if they practice those beliefs of it being in Gods hands. For three if you don't have it you get fined at tax time. Healthcare should be a choice not a push or fine for not having it. On top of that we have a welfare system that covers medical aid for the poor in case they need medical treatment. So who gets the kick back on the co-pays for the pharmaceuticals it's not free they still have to pay those fees.