What exactly did they "hack?" Normies believe everything without even thinking what it means...

What exactly did they "hack?" Normies believe everything without even thinking what it means. Explain what exactly was hacked.

Sheep are stupid, OP. It's a big part of why Democracy was a mistake.

Learn to cope or spend your lifetime in indignant rage.

Apparently lolworthy trolling on facebook pretending to be Texan is hacking

Not sure, but it probably involved an axe.

#Hisnamewassethrich

Already a thread, dumbass.

We hacked ur mom's pussy, boi

>Explain what exactly was hacked.
The mainframe.

There's no evidence of any hacking, basically leftists only believe what they want to believe, they'll actively avoid everything that goes against their world view and glue themselves to fake news outlets such as CNN or Buzzfeed.

The discussion was hacked with relentless discussion on topics that already divided the american people, causing there to be more division than ever before and a resultant rise in the alt right.

I don't know man, but while in the voting boot I felt a presence in my head and heard some russian, pretty weird.

The timeline.

your brain user, your fucking brain has been hacked by a 400 lb russian; how does it feel?

Putin hacked the death star and blew it up. All hail Putin!

What about the Democrat party and the Hillary's email? Who hacked her mail and get it to the anti-american WikiLeaks which is supported by the Kremlin? If it not russians who did it then?

After that, the kremlin says "we did not do anything wrong, it's the West propaganda don't trust its"

>Putin is Jedi

Maybe that's an internal issue.

ask the people in your own party.

>the only fully accurate and trustworthy media outlet on the planet is "supported by the Kremlin"

These Russians sound like better and better guys every day.

Ill take "Who was Seth Rich" for $2000, Alex.

Voter rolls in some states.
They didn't hack the e-mails. That was Seth Rich. The DNC hired MS-13 to murder him as an example to other Bernie Bros pissed off that Clinton stole the primary.
And the Deep state not only supports this murder, but investigated Trump for "Russian Collusion". That's how fucked the US is.

People often forget Russia also hacked Republicans emails, but chose to not release it.
Why is that?

If you ask me, they're using the republican emails as leverage against the republican party.
Putin now owns the Republicans right now, which is why you see the republican party divided into 2 groups. The original republicans who are clean and don't have any kompomat on them, and the party of Trumpians who are controlled by Russia by these unleaked emails.

Seriously, why has no one ever mentioned this!

Hillary Clinton’s unencrypted email server.

They hacked your mom you fag!

>fully accurate
>trustworthy media
>WikiLeaks
You make my day. It is only in the Putin's eyes. WikiLeaks is same shit like Russia Today or Sputnik news.
Julia Assange the founder of Wikileaks, worked in the RT.
The publication of the site by coincidence practically did not concern the Russian Federation, from 2012 the tone of the statements of WikiLeaks and Assange (who began work on RT) coincided with the point of view of the Russian authorities (assessment of the situation in Ukraine in 2014, UK withdrawal from the EU, NATO and US accusations violation of human rights, criticism of the publication of Panamanian documents)

Are you deliberately making a joke?
I do not deny that the Kremlin also hacked the Republican Party but you obviously overdid it with sarcasm.

The Republican Party is not Putin's own. There were hacked only a couple of congressmen, and this has no effect on the party.
On Trump, Putin has been compromising for a long time.

At most it is alleged that Russia hacked DNC and Podesta's emails, then leaked it to the internet vie Guccifer 2.0 brand and Wikileaks. These email exposed corruption. It made many Bernie supports not happy. That's how Russia "hacked the election" - by exposing corruption (if it was Russia).

I honestly think it was Russia, because there are parallels with the group Fancy Bears that exposed corruption in intl sports at the same time.

Either way, what should matter is whether the emails are authentic (they are; it can be proven in most of those cases with DKIM verification) and their content, not who is the messenger. The MSM and DNC just tried to divert this all. Lucky for them, there are many dumb, easily brainwashed people.

Oh and btw, neither CIA nor NSA has 100% proof that Russia is behind the hacking (all their reports will say "highly likely") due to how this hacking thing works when competent people are involved that can hide their tracks and when not all of the world's communications belong to US.

It's all projection, baby. Democrats bring in illegals to vote for them, then they blame somebody else for foreign meddling in a US election. Liberals embrace communism right out of the old soviet union and then blame somebody else for putting foreign interests above our own. Liberals make everything about race and infantilise minorities, the turn around and say that the other guys are the racists. Liberals fake events to disarm the population and support forced consensus and huge government and then turn around and call the other guys Nazis, lol