Why is she so perfect?

How is it even possible Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5350328123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a result of the author maintaining a healthy distance from her character.

by attempting to shut down a thread you don't like with this you are acting precisely like reddit

I love Emilia.

Can we start considering these "I'm gonna pretend to ask a question which forces an opinion into it so Sup Forums discusses my waifu" threads as templates and delete them?

Or how about we just hide and ignore threads we don't like?

Why bother deleting anything then? Leaving these just drags down the overall quality because people get the impression threads like this are acceptable, and most retards are only capable of copying what they see trying to fit in.

Where was it decided there weren't acceptable?

not hard to be "perfect" when you're in an isekai manga

Is she even perfect? Her running gag is that she's not how everyone imagines her to be, and is basically just as much a snarky weird bitch as her sister.

because she's a really good fapping material

Nowhere. But they're obviously shit.

(OP)
I'm what people call here a remfag but still I think the only thing you're going to attract with this kind of posts is people coming to shit on you and your favorite character/

Sawaranaide

Rem gave me a maid fetish.

why does subaru have such an emilia fetish he spent way more time with rem than her
rems got a nicer body, shes loyal, shes cute

Literally this.

>guy ignores girl he has naturally better chemistry with in order to pursue classic pretty girl who also happens to have loads of "ideal" traits, like being nice and a gorgeous sweetheart, despite previous girl possessing similar traits in different measure

Whoa... it's almost like real life...

I don't get it.

Because Rem is less innately appealing to the tastes he acquired playing all of his shitty games. Also, he spent a large portion of that time thinking Rem was crazy.

People like you seem to forget the fact that she killed him twice. He was more than willing to forgive that because he cares about her and the people of the manor, but you're absolutely nuts if you think that that's just something that can be ignored when comparing her with Emilia.

>but you're absolutely nuts if you think that that's just something that can be ignored when comparing her with Emilia.
It's a valid reason for not forgiving her but Subaru genuinely doesn't seem to give a shit about that anymore

she killed him with a decent reason though

Contrary to what folk will tell you, there is a difference between forgiving and forgetting. He seems to not care about it anymore, and genuinely cares for Rem, but actually developing romantic feelings for somebody who killed you in two previous timelines is really a different story.

Tappei didn't base Rem on any of his own fetishes. Their original physical descriptions were pretty barebone, which fits with how Rem and Ram were originally conceived as generic background characters with less of a role than Frederica.

In short, she's not a character the author is in love with, or that he tries too hard to get just right or place attention on. Most of her scenes are actually fairly understated. Because she's not the author's favorite, there's less effort to not give you reasons to dislike her. For instance, Garfiel, Puck, Subaru, and Emilia all have a lot of their negative traits or actions toned down or removed. On the other hand, Rem does not. All of her transgressions and flaws are about the same as the WN, if not worse.

Second time was decent enough considering how hilariously bad his actions looked.
First time was just her being a bitch considering the man was already dying.
I guess. Didn't really stop him ultimately but I guess it could have prevented him from considering her for the longest time

>it could have prevented him from considering her for the longest time
No. What prevented him from considering was a mix of his interest in Emilia and his own self-esteem. Rem was attracted to him, a girl would have to be delusional to like him, and he would normally feel like shit for taking advantage of a girl's delusions.

Didn't she spend like a month brutally murdering him? I get that he forgives her or whatever but it's hard not to think about the time she cut your leg off with a mace and then proceeded to smash you face in while you begged for your life.

Doesn't this kind of contradict with the early arc 3 chapters and 2-3 though? I dunno if him getting jealous over a supposed guy she smiled on is something with no romantic implication.

That's the thing. Emilia is his fetish.

Hence why he was running around acutually trying to helf Rem and alleviating her problems and productively spending their time together compared to Subaru flirting and being deflected by Emilia. Lust vs love user.

That was Ram who cut off his throat and leg by the way. But yeah he does keep that in mind but not in a way that you think that he does.

What can I say, good taste.

Not really sure if it was already romantic at the time but having a cute girl's attention feels nice and getting mad at having it taken away is more like a kneejerk reaction
He wasn't even aware of any of Emilia's problems at the time though, was he? He didn't even realize the racism in the village until arc 3 because of her hood

I mean in the forrest, she de-legs him irrc. I think she then hits him a few times with her flail thing and then finished him off by smashing his face.

Wait what negative traits did the author remove with Emilia? I thought they were just revamping Subaru's relationship with her.

Yeah that was Ram who did that user. She used wind magic from a distance to cut Subaru's leg and neck off. That's why Rem was suprised that it happened and saying that "nee-sama was too kind".

I still think this impression is a bit off. Though I did notice he has a way of instantly ignoring any wrongdoing so long as it's Emilia doing it. At the beginning of Arc 4, Emilia got away with saying so much shit that Subaru would have punched someone else in the face for.
Well, since I'm already on the topic, he changed how Emilia was discussing the Rem thing at the beginning of Arc 4. Also made her more proactive in general, and gave her a lot more to do at the end of Arc 3 to make her look better. Roswaal no longer insists on her being useless. I don't believe she slams him in the face with an ice cube during the Royal Selection either, and they got rid of Reinhard trying to stop the fight between Subaru and Julius so that Emilia was the only one trying to end it.

My bad.

>Not really sure if it was already romantic at the time but having a cute girl's attention feels nice and getting mad at having it taken away is more like a kneejerk reaction
It could be but you also need to factor in that this is the same Subaru who in earlier chapters went around telling people to "bask in the greatness that is Rem", trying to ger her drunk, and using Ram as a reason to spoil her you can tell that it wasn't just a knee-jerk reaction.
>He wasn't even aware of any of Emilia's problems at the time though, was he?
In arc 1-2 the problems were made clear and even told to Subaru, there was also a time where he tried to help Emilia in a way during King but we both know how that ended. The racism thing was already shown by Felt and told by Emilia herself.

I see so I know Puck got changed but Gaaf is news to me what did they change about him exactly? Also I heard Ram also got changed as well.

>Gaaf is news to me what did they change about him exactly
No punching out Subaru's eye, no making certain snide comments, and I believe it was mentioned that the scenes after he came back in tiger form after fighting Ram were less descriptive of how he obviously killed her.

Ram got her ultimatum removed and is less of an antagonist to Subaru and more trying to remember Rem from the changes. The Ram and Roswaal scene also changed slightly with the introduction of Puck.

Oh, and since the LN only has Subaru trying to evacuate the village in the first place, he doesn't start out with the intent to all the villagers and only does so when they attack. Just a slight distinction as to the motives he's operating under.

>to all
To kill all. As in, he's not after the Subaru and the villagers, but just Subaru. Which would make his actions seem more forgivable in his bestial state, since they attacked him first.

Why rem is so overrated shit as fuck

Because she's at just the right level of yandere to be morally questionable and disturbing, someone who would definitely lie and kill, without being too personally dangerous to those she cares about. And a lot of this is buried under "cute maid in love", which is a nice contrast for when she speaks on more serious or darker matters.

Like her conversation with Felix, where they both tacitly acknowledge themselves to be the kind of people who would do all sorts of things, like brainwashing, for the ones they care about.

She has dimensions and layers to her character and is almost as fleshed out as the MC despite her starting of as generic and not the author's favorite quickly becoming so. How she is so immersed in the world she is in helps as well as she has good chemistry with all characters she has met both positive and negative. She also revamps a number of things that the isekai genre is plauged with.

Which actually fits into what I really liked about their relationship development in the WN. It was the right mix of cute, charming, and a little uncomfortable on both ends. Not in the "dark hand" sense, but more organically a little unsettling to me. It's plainly obvious that Subaru falls in love with Rem at a time when his pride and sense of self are in shambles, and he desperately needs something to prop his mind up. He shows a few signs of interest in her before that, but you can see things progress as he grows more dependent on Rem.

In a sense, him falling in love with her seems more like him succumbing to a weakness than anything inherently triumphant on his part. The anime really disappointed me with how it cut or altered certain scenes that would have illustrated this better. I felt the originals had a better mood to them.

I wouldn't like the whore that killed me multiple times either

That's not the problem he has with her.

Subaru please, that train of thought is how she ended up as your girlfriend.

she isnt. fuck off.

Is this the rick and morty for new kiddies on Sup Forums? why are you people typing long paragraphs about this dumb shit, go type that shit on your other social media, make a facebook anime profile or something.

No. Just a story that does a few things well, and people who like those things like it. I'm not going to ramble on about flowers, stars, or how deep the philosophy is. I'm not going to suck the author's cock or call him a genius. I can hardly tell how much of what I like about the story even relates to what the author considered important or well done.

I don't care why you think you watch it or what you do with the authors cock in your mouth, just make your dumb social media profile and write your essays there

And why would I do that? I prefer the people here. If you're not interested, then get out of the thread.

I really hope they adapt the ending for this

Speaking of which, shouldn't it be out by now?

Welp, just found a Chinese summary of the changes in Volume 14 that I can't read. Google translate seems to be saying that Puck is using Garfiel's mana here. That strikes me as kind of lame, since that would basically mean they could call him out whenever they were willing to donate sufficient mana.
tieba.baidu.com/p/5350328123

> If you're not interested, then get out of the thread.

You'd be surprised by how many people can't seem to get around this piece of common sens.

Well that's disappointing, that just means Subaru's faction is basically unstoppable now.

I doubt he's stronger than the current Emilia without going uber. And if he goes uber it's game over, so maybe he'll cause some early bad ends in Arc 5

Well, I was pretty sure the reason given in the WN was that Puck leaving would break the crystal, or something like that. Wasn't it?
It defeats the purpose of Puck being completely gone. It's like if Rem was still able to talk while in her coma.
When the magazines with the manga are released. It should have already happened, so all we need to do is wait for someone to get their hands on it to see.

Anything about Betty?

Well that's one less goal Subaru has to do, dammit. Here I was looking forward to him fixing Puck's crystal and dropping plot on us too.

Well, maybe they need a better crystal for Puck. Or maybe the crystals still break and they only have a limited supply. Or they aren't willing to put mana into it.
All I did was use google translate. However, Betty would be in the next volume. Most notable thing I saw was that Emilia apparently swapped hair ornaments with Fortuna, and people think this will be visual confirmation for Sirius. Other than the eye thing.

Find someone who actually knows Chinese.

I actually just started watching this because of this thread. After my second time getting murdered I think I would've caught the tune, which I'm thinking he has.

>Find someone who actually knows Chinese.
Yeah, we definitely need this. I'm still looking through with google translate. Apparently they added a new scene to let everyone know Garfiel was a quarter-blood like his half-sister. Strange that they waited so long, since I thought that was supposed to be part of the impression you had when he was playing the role of an antagonist.

Rem is a cuck

Now there's something weird here about Otto apparently being excluded from Roswaal's Gospel, and that was apparently how they were able to defy its prophecies.

perfect mix of cute and badass

yep, she cucked Emilia romance

I'll do a translation when I get home in an hourish.

Ah thanks. A general summary of the theories there might be nice too. I can't read this shit, but it seems interesting.

Since we're already discussing stuff, any thoughts on the new chapter?
I can just imagine Regulus being assmad about having to wear a hoodie
And what kind of songs are there supposed to be about Emilia?

hmm love the girl who starts out by saving your life or the girl who starts out by brutally murdering you. Tough choice friends

Anyhow, what little I can understand using google, it seems they added a reference to Oni Sisters of the Hidden Village. Specifically, the line Ram said to Roswaal during that.

Songs probably out purity

What?

Anyone else pray that she'll wake up someday?
Please wake up Rem.

I thought summary user was dead.

You heard me.

what if that was my intention?

I haven't seen Re: Zero but Rem is the most attractive modern anime character in my opinion, at least face-wise

>Not body wise too
I'd kill for someone that looks like her.

That picture is awful. I don't just mean that Emilia is in it and that the emphasis is all wrong, but that the composition is awful.

do you want the comparison word for word or as a general summary? the comparison is the equivalent of 3 wn chapters long. it'll take me while to get through.

Author is an Emilia fag.

>mega.nz/F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

Perfect when she isn't bludgeoning you to death or ripping you a new one with her sharp tongue.

Body wise nothing comes close to Kusanagi Tonbo's creations.

We have a new one who has translated stuff like skipped Arc 4 interludes, etc.

Disgusting vegetable

In your own words is fine.
That's not the problem. It's a bad picture. Compare it to the one with Ram crying over Rem. It has a more dynamic angle and everything.

Rem will win right?
We'll have his head if she doesn't win. No second wife BS.
Fuck the author's elf bitch.

>Yfw Japs will actually do this.