Lol

Lol..

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971013841395027968
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol he is so smug... I love it

kekeke

Every day is a gift.

If a big ego makes you a billionaire and the most powerful man on the planet is it really that bad? Trumps ego is actually justified to be honest.

It's entirely true. Anyone who can't leverage their celebrity status to win the presidency is a loser by default.

>This is the king of the mutts

I can here the rattled chains from here. kek

Hes right though, Hollywierd only has slags and fags now

I honestly wonder if Trump even has an ego. Not because he doesn't brag, but because his bragging is always a marketing device with an agenda.

Don't shit on Washington. He did Brexit 250 years before you.

lol drumpf the joker

who cares our schools are insecure,who cares the prices are going up,who cares the country is crashing and burning

LOL DRUMPF THE JOKER

I love this man. I voted for this, and I am not disappointed.

>It's real
What a memer

Stay mad, Red Coat

hahahaha Trump's so funny, I'm totally cool with him being a gun grabber now because I'm on the Trump Cult of Personality Train, no breaks kekistanis!

Bring back the stars

Your id is UhUh. Anyway Trump absolutely has a big ego. Most of the most successful people do. But you need to understand you have a big ego and control it to avoid the negative aspects.

Still assmad, I see. He wrecked your entire empire. All you had to do was STFU and listen to Franklin: Let us have our own money and tax policy, a few seats in Parliament, and the entire British Empire might still be together.

But no. It was too insulting to British sentiments to take suggestions from the son of a candlestick maker.

>This kills the limousine liberal

this

Was anyone surprised? It's fucking DC, Democrat ground zero

>we don't have stars anymore
well, technically (((they))) still do

>Trumps ego is actually justified to be honest.
It's hard to argue otherwise, most of the butthurt over Trump is simply jealousy.

None of that is happening memelord

Its a combo of envy and Jealousy.
Envy is a reaction to lacking something. Jealousy is a reaction to the threat of losing something (power)

Possibly the greatest boomerposting of all time?

I get that, but it seems Trump looks at his own ego as just another tool for acquiring status.

Most people with big egos are content with where they are. Trump leverages his ego to claim even more.

KEK!!!!!

Even if everything does go to shit I had fun on this Trump timeline

also one pic was taken during inauguration and the other was taken at like 8am, which it says on the full screencap of that crop libfags use for that pic

>our schools are insecure
>our

Also trump already solved the North korea issue that democrats couldn't solve in 8 years.. and trump did it in one year ;-)

It's true. The Trump timeline has forced the libshits to expose their own mental illness. And it's funny.

Sup schlomo

Expected no less from the avatar of kek

He's like a living smug anime girl

8 years? Try 68

Oh man, it's like you finally opened your eyes and saw all these issues your countrymen have been trying to tell you about for ages while you ignored them all. Fun being on the other side now, eh?

Trumps back peddled on it now the DACA debate has more or less vanisned.

>King

No, President.

The 4d meme is genuinely true. Every move Trump makes has to be calculated more than ever now since he is P.O.T.U.S. Trump is working around hardcore intelligent power hungry sociopaths daily. The fact that he can play these people like fiddles tells me he is incredibly intelligent.

You wish you had it this good. Enjoy your May versus the actual communist options as Europe burns down just off your shore.

Everyone in history who ever seriously tried to become president had the biggest ego imaginable. Trump's just the first one to not bother to pretend otherwise.

uh he isn't gun grabbing same as with daca putting in all the stuff the left wants and in plain view a poison pill or two so the left has to shoot it down and their own supporters get pissed at them.

white slave owning southerner, best President to date.

noice

I fucking love the don. all his tweets should be archived in the congress library. It’s a national treasure!

Sometimes, I remember the /pol days before the election, and remember when the results came out.

I get to laugh so hard at what has been achieved

Hahah this reads like a Tumblr girl.

More likely just another puppet. Same as royalty puppets.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2183858/All-presidents-bar-directly-descended-medieval-English-king.html

Is Donald Trump the first hyperstar?

This brightened my day

>Washington
>achieving anything

Exactly. Who cares? No one faggot

Madman!

everyday i live my dream

>Holocaust class

Is this true burgers?

REEEE FUCK GLUMPF

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

good stuff, fuck hollywood

OMG that dementia
doesn't know the difference between a star and an anti star

Hahahaha holy fuck I.hope.not

I can only assume she's joking. I've never heard of such a thing

How many hours before start?

Shitposter in chief.

pretty sure most of use deserve an oscar for actually faking that we love that one nigger at the workplace or at school even tho you go to the bathroom to wash your hand after shaking his

Every hotel even remotely close had been reserved in advance for Hillary's inauguration. Why d'you think there was so many people at the first (((women's march)))?

>king

Trump is cute. CUTE!

absolutely this

>people with big egos are content with where they are.
I disagree. Malcontents is a hallmark of meglomania.

In the case of gun control he's convinced libtards it's a good idea to try and pass a bill banning semiautos in an election year. The last time they tried this kind of thing they got BTFO in 1994.

Dems NEED Reps to stay home so they can take light-red districts in order to get back the House. Trump is setting things up so Reps are pissed and will turn out to cockblock them Dems. The way things are going Trump may even gain seats in the House.

And most importantly is the fact that Joe Manchin- cuck from West Virginia- now has his name on a gun control bill. WVA is one of the reddest, most pro-gun states in the nation. Trump is going to take that Senate seat from Manchin, and push through everything he wants in 2019 when the Senate is more Republican than it has been in decades.

4D chess isn't a meme, Trump's setting things up deliberately so Dems take stands on unpopular issues while Trump monopolizes credit for tax cuts and economic growth. It's a recipe for disaster for the Democrats.

>No Stars in Harveywood
He's not wrong

The biggest Star of David president, I agree.

Nobody cares who gets the jew trophy anymore.
Jew eternally btfo.

Epic joke top bantz XD

>(((hall of cost class)))

Lmao is this real?

>tfw 30% approval
>I-I'm just k-kidding
>my bonespurs hurt
>i wonder what Rosey is thinking of me
>this White House is a shithole
>tfw can't eat burgers anymore, gotta live till 75

what a faggot

It sure is.

amazing, the text books are literal salty passive aggressive rants, the language used there isn't even professional, very impressed burgers

He is unironically the only star left.

That pic is still my phone’s wallpaper.

FUCKING BASED

Digits confirm

Farage with soy boy numale open mouth.

lmao what an absolute legend

I have a theory the Left is going to commit suicide before his eight years are over.

Autopsy report. Cause of death: Banter

What movies won in 2010 and 2014?

I love him

>media habitually gets caught running staged photos hours before an event and attempting to pass it off as crowd size
>"IT WAS REAL THIS TIME, THOUGH!"

The King's Speech and Birdman

fucking this. Remember when obama had a personal photographer who took 1400 pictures a day?
>who he also later tried to sue over copyright on those pics so he could choose which ones to release+hold back

>ratings halved in four years
WEW

But at least they had lots of niggers and a pedophile movie won!